What's Wrong?

OldLady

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2015
Something is off here--all the stuff on the right hand side of the screen including our personal account info is gone.
What's up?

You've been made as a Russian national. Gitmo is being cleaned up for you.

maxresdefault.jpg

I think I found everything I'm missing (except the Active Topics) at the bottom of my screen instead of set up in the box on the right hand side. I didn't do anything to move it (that I know of--I wasn't even here yesterday) but who could help me move it back? I know in Windows you can move the tool bars to the top or the side--is there something like that here that I can do to put things back where they belong?
It has also made the text in the posts really small/harder to read.

Your Type size is too large..... when your type size is too large, it cuts off the column with all that info on the right....

Hold on to the Control CTRL key and hit the minus key to reduce the size of your script and see if it shows up....

CNTRL and the PLUS (+) key makes it larger
CNTRL and the MINUS (-) key makes it smaller

Your Type size is too large..... when your type size is too large, it cuts off the column with all that info on the right....

Hold on to the Control CTRL key and hit the minus key to reduce the size of your script and see if it shows up....

Thanks. It didn't bring things to where they belong, but Ctrl + did make the text bigger in the posts so I can read it. That's a help, anyway.

Thanks. It didn't bring things to where they belong, but Ctrl + did make the text bigger in the posts so I can read it. That's a help, anyway.

You will have to go into your settings and try to figure out what it is and play with your settings. Yes, it is a huge PITA. I hate when I do something to the computer and can't figure out what the heck I did to it! :102:

You will have to go into your settings and try to figure out what it is and play with your settings. Yes, it is a huge PITA. I hate when I do something to the computer and can't figure out what the heck I did to it! :102:
On and Off is about my comfort zone. I really don't think I did anything, though. It was fine when I signed off Wednesday afternoon and this morning, it's been possessed. I can use the old laptop, though, until spontaneous computer healing happens. I'm going to keep playing with the font size thing though. It makes more sense than anything else so far.

On and Off is about my comfort zone. I really don't think I did anything, though. It was fine when I signed off Wednesday afternoon and this morning, it's been possessed. I can use the old laptop, though, until spontaneous computer healing happens. I'm going to keep playing with the font size thing though. It makes more sense than anything else so far.

Go to the right upper corner tool bar on your screen. There should be a place where you can customize your settings up there somewhere. It might be called tools or something else in a drop down menu. Click on settings and see what your your settings are at. You don't have to log off to do it either.

Forum List

Back