What's your favorite TV series, current and / or past.

Gee; where does one start. Three are standouts; Steptoe and Son (English) and Star Trek and Dr who.

Greg

Last edited:
Who do you think is hotter? Ginger, or Mary Ann?

Personally, I think Mary Ann is sexier than Ginger.
Ginger was too thin and too fake. Marianne was more robust, healthy and real. I agree.

I've always liked the Cockney accents ever since I first saw my fair lady in the theater in 1964.
The odd thing is that both Steptoes were accomplished Shakespearean actors. They were that good.

Who do you think is hotter? Ginger, or Mary Ann?

Personally, I think Mary Ann is sexier than Ginger.

1643516528885.png

I have this thing for red heads

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

The odd thing is that both Steptoes were accomplished Shakespearean actors. They were that good.
And neither one of them have Cockney accents in real life. Couldn't be a Shakespearean actor with that type of speech. Excellent acting.

Too many.

Big Valley,Starsky and Hutch,Quincy,Vega$,The Pretender,Charlie’s Angels,All of the Star Treks up until Enterprise, Magnum PI ( Tom Selleck),Rip Tide,Knotts Landing, Dallas and the Dallas reboot,Alien Nation,The Highlander,The Young Riders,The Hardy Boys,NCIS,CSI Miami,Without a Trace, Cold Case,Bones,Castle,90210 ( up until Luke Perry Leaves),Melrose Place, Monk,Diagnosis Murder,Perfect Strangers, The Partridge Family,Mad About You,Smallville,Lois and Clark,The Incredible Hulk,Barreta,Silk Stalkings.Airwolf and tons more. But these I have binged watched within the last year or so.

1643519582877.png

Would like to see this updated:

1. New script writers
2. Updated cinamagraphics
3. Better actors
4. Mars colony? If not more
5. Aliens on earth and holding positions of power?

*****SMILE*****

:)

All nature shows (usually BBC channel); Snapped; Secrets Uncovered; RuPaul; Project Runway; Below Deck; Yellowstone; Frasier reruns; Big Bang Theory; TreeHouse Master; Homestead; and others NOT political or full of "news".

Forum List

Back