When a fat liberal environmental prius driver attacks.

This is a good example of the bizzaro world that the libs want to create. When you and your family are minding your own biz and one of these whack jobs just comes up and goes off on you.

This is a good example of the bizzaro world that the libs want to create. When you and your family are minding your own biz and one of these whack jobs just comes up and goes off on you.

Is this the "if one liberal does something, all liberals are guilty, if one conservative does something, people are individuals"?

They are so self righteous, yet hypocrites at the same time.

Is this the "if one liberal does something, all liberals are guilty, if one conservative does something, people are individuals"?
Who said all liberals are guilty?

Well, all liberals are fucking stupid brainwashed commies. Which means they are not liberals at all.

How ironic.

Don't you think?

Read what he wrote:

"This is a good example of the bizzaro world that the libs want to create."

The definite article is used to mean one of one, two of two.

So, if I say "There are two apples in my room, the apples are green", I use "the" to refer to the two apples in my room. There are two apples in my room, and I mean both of those apples. Two of two.

"The stars in the sky are bright" I mean all the stars in sky. There are however many stars and I mean all of those stars in the sky, not those stars that aren't in the sky.

Therefore "the libs" would be those liberals that the write of this sentence decided to put into a space. Well, the writer didn't make any qualifying statement limiting the amount of liberals, so we have to assume that the writer was talking about ALL LIBERALS. Every single last one of them.

So, the writer said ALL LIBERALS want to create this "bizzaro world" and used "the" to imply there is one "bizarro world" and all liberals want to create it.

So, the write is basically saying that ALL LIBERALS are guilty of wanting this one thing.

What a nasty mouth this person had. Normal, decent people don't do this especially in front of children. The husband was much calmer than I would have been. I hope she saw the video and realized what a jerk she was or she's going to go off on someone else that isn't as nice as this couple was and regret it.

If she's driving a Prius it must have had an upgraded suspension.

She's definitely putting those struts to the test.

All white men are evil because there were slaves (by all races) hundreds of years ago?

The driver of the truck made the mistake of listening to that cow.

I would have rolled up my windows cranked up the stereo and revved my engine ( a V8 btw) until she waddled away

The person who posted this video with the follow words: "I know I have asked this before. Anything dumber than a liberal SJW white woman?" did. This is quite a sweeping statement about "liberal SJW white" women and calls anyone who fits this description dumb.
I don't know what led up to this situation. However, a colleague of mine, who is a middle-aged white man from the upper mid-west of Norwegian background, related to me shortly after the incident occurred, that he was accosted in a parking lot while walking up to his car, which had a bumper sticker supporting the candidacy of Barack Obama, by a white male who began berating him and swearing at him because of the bumper sticker. I, too, had a white male person in a white shirt and tie pull up next to me in a stop-and-go traffic jam during rush hour in northern Virginia, honk his horn for attention, and then flipped me off. Since I had not changed lanes in miles, the only thing that could have motivated him was my bumper sticker, which has the symbols of the world's belief systems on it.

The person who posted this video with the follow words: "I know I have asked this before. Anything dumber than a liberal SJW white woman?" did. This is quite a sweeping statement about "liberal SJW white" women and calls anyone who fits this description dumb.
I don't know what led up to this situation. However, a colleague of mine, who is a middle-aged white man from the upper mid-west of Norwegian background, related to me shortly after the incident occurred, that he was accosted in a parking lot while walking up to his car, which had a bumper sticker supporting the candidacy of Barack Obama, by a white male who began berating him and swearing at him because of the bumper sticker. I, too, had a white male person in a white shirt and tie pull up next to me in a stop-and-go traffic jam during rush hour in northern Virginia, honk his horn for attention, and then flipped me off. Since I had not changed lanes in miles, the only thing that could have motivated him was my bumper sticker, which has the symbols of the world's belief systems on it.

Anytime you put a political sticker on your car, you're asking for trouble. Putting a Trump sticker on my car won't change the mind of one voter, but I don't need to come out to my car after shopping one day and see the window punched out or have my car keyed.

The driver of the truck made the mistake of listening to that cow.

I would have rolled up my windows cranked up the stereo and revved my engine ( a V8 btw) until she waddled away

I would have called the cops and have her hauled away. She's the type that would fight with them.

What a nasty mouth this person had. Normal, decent people don't do this especially in front of children. The husband was much calmer than I would have been. I hope she saw the video and realized what a jerk she was or she's going to go off on someone else that isn't as nice as this couple was and regret it.

Typical snowflake. Like the exhaust from a car parked several spaces away is the end of the Fn world. If that's your biggest problem in life, you have it too good.

Forum List

Back