When a judge is out of control...who will stop them?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This seems to be a case of no one being able to reign in a judge....we will be seeing more of this if hilary is elected...since any appeal will eventually get to a court controlled by hilary appointed judges....

California Attorney: Dallas Judges Shred Constitution, Steal Millions

Jeff Baron is a Dallas resident and U.S. citizen who was put into “virtual slavery” by U.S. District Court Judge Royal Furgeson after Baron settled an otherwise ordinary contract dispute in his court. Although Baron was never accused of any crime and had just resolved the dispute in Furgeson’s court, Furgeson seized the sum total of Baron’s personal property and possessions, including his home and car, and suspended nearly all of his civil rights, including his right to be represented by counsel, right to own property, right to earn income, and right to travel. Four years later, Baron was still in civil lockdown – even after the U.S. Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals reversed the unlawful rulings and enjoined any further liquidation of Baron’s property.

Immediately preceding Baron’s civil lockdown, is the November 2013 auction and sale of 153,000 Internet domain names owned by Baron’s company, Ondova, LLC., to Trans, Ltd. for $5.2 million, reports Dallas Observer. The auction can be traced back to Judge Furgeson. The U.S. 5th Circuit Court of Appeals ruled that Judge Furgeson’s court “overstepped its authority.” “That decision enabled a federal bankruptcy judge to order the November auction,” according to Dallas Observer.

-----------

“I’ve never seen anything like it in almost twenty-five years practicing law,” California attorney Conrad Herring told The Daily Caller News Foundation.

Herring got involved when he encountered the same court officers in a routine bankruptcy case, recounting that not only did they, “make up the facts against my client, they named me as a defendant as well, claiming I had breached a contract to which I was not even party.”

Forcing a lawyer to stand trial in his own case is illegal.

“Their unlawful strategy was to get rid of the lawyer so they could get to my unprotected client and his money,” Herring charges.

“The very same people who abused the court system against my client were doing the same thing to Jeff, only on a much grander scale,” said Herring, explaining his interest in the case.

Court documents related to the case corroborate Herring and Baron’s statement.

Read more: California Attorney: Dallas Judges Shred Constitution, Steal Millions

Read more: California Attorney: Dallas Judges Shred Constitution, Steal Millions

If only Danny from the Blue Bloods show was a real person and not just a TV show character. He would put a stop to judges who are corrupt because he did it during the season one episode named Little Fish. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

This is a corrupt country. Of course then judiciary will be corrupt as well. If a judge tries to be honest he has a heart attack.

Forum List

Back