When a President Says He is "Not A Dictator..."

Obama never gets challenged from the left? It would really help your argument if you picked up a newspaper occasionally.

Fox News is not a newspaper.

I never said Fox News is a newspaper. Though I think that statement does get at why you don't read newspapers...

I don't read newspapers because I live in the 21st century, not the 19th. By the way, I don't watch Fox news either, once again because I live in the 2st century. You really should learn about this new thing called the Internet, you can get your news a lot faster, and a lot more in depth, than you will ever get from using obsolete technology like newspapers and television.

Do you think I actually meant having a dozen dailies dropping on your step every morning? Wait, you probably are that dumb.

Do you think I actually meant having a dozen dailies dropping on your step every morning? Wait, you probably are that dumb.

You are the one making assumptions about by reading and viewing habits, I am just mocking you.

I don't make any assumptions about your reading or viewing habits. You're the one that brought up television and I'm pretty sure you're illiterate, so that rules out reading.

How bad is his leadership if he even has to come out and say He is "Not A Dictator..."

This pattern "I am not dictator" started recently. He has to campaign and groom the media on something. As many of us have come to realize, he always says exactly the opposite of what he means. Sometimes soon he'll probably say that republicans made him say it.

When someone feels the need to make a public declaration of what he's not, it's a safe bet that he is...

nixon-on-this-day.jpg
Do you mean like when you repeatedly deny being a CON$ervoFascist????

Sorry bout that,

1. Give him time, he means "I'm not a dictator, *yet*!
2. Its coming, and perhaps not that far off, when the shit hits the fan, thats when he turns.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back