When Americans were proud to be Nazis .... did you know this history?

Lol 🤣 Biden didn't make Trump break the law... He's been doing that for forty years.

Donald Trump says it would be his "great honor" to be jailed for violating the gag order in his Manhattan hush-money trial -- comparing himself to late anti-apartheid hero Nelson Mandela...
Trump is kind of a rebel. He doesn't want to bend to the tyranny and lawlessness that's going on right now. Biden is the criminal.

Lets review them:

1 term
twice impeached
historic recession and failed leadership during pandemic.
Failed to deliver on almost all major campaign promises.
Incited violent attack on Congress trying to illitcly overturn election result.
90+ criminal charges in 4 separate criminal trials.

Ranked by historians as the worst president of the United States.

With "gets results" like this, what is failure?
Why did Biden cancel Trump's investigation into the covid coming from China. When is Biden going to follow up on the reparations that China should owe us for bringing that disease to our shore? Biden is an idiot and is the worst president of all time.

When I was a Democrat, we did not sound like Nazis. Now Democrats sound just like Nazis.
Yeah. I’ll bet back then you thought Republicans sounded like Nazis right?

Dude the problem is you

Yeah. I’ll bet back then you thought Republicans sounded like Nazis right?

Dude the problem is you
Back then a major problem for Democrats that even then I was not well aware of, is they hated Communism a bit. But if you watched the video, you notice that they hated Jews like the Nazis hated them. And FDR banned Jews from being allowed entry to the USA. Like he agreed with the Nazis. Got you thinking now I bet.

I would say it was not a good thing, like Democrats are also not a good thing. Glad you know it was Democrats who were the Nazis.
Democrats were not “the Nazis” jackass.

Was Lindbergh a Democrat?

No?

Why did Biden cancel Trump's investigation into the covid coming from China. When is Biden going to follow up on the reparations that China should owe us for bringing that disease to our shore? Biden is an idiot and is the worst president of all time.
Democrats fell in love immediately as they did with Obama and Clinton. They love criminals.

Our country wants to control Europe's "bread basket" and cash in on it's resources just like it's done with other countries, and the American powers that be are dangerously tweaking political and military powers in Ukraine to intimidate Russia to concede. Except Russia isn't having it, obviously.

No?
No. He was a Republican

Back then a major problem for Democrats that even then I was not well aware of, is they hated Communism a bit. But if you watched the video, you notice that they hated Jews like the Nazis hated them. And FDR banned Jews from being allowed entry to the USA. Like he agreed with the Nazis. Got you thinking now I bet.

That was about jobs, stupid. America was clawing ts way out of the Depression

No?
You got your guts harmed by that video it seems to me. A video proving it was Democrats who were in love with slavery. Democrats in love with Jim Crow. Democrats now attacking and jailing Americans who followed the rules of protesting.

That documentary you just ignored. Because it proved Democrats were our version of the Nazis.

…you are off your damn meds.

And that’s aside from your what-about answer having nothing to do with actually addressing what you quoted.

That was about jobs, stupid. America was clawing ts way out of the Depression
FDR hated the Jews. So did the Nazis. FDR wanted our economy to perform as did Hitler's performed. When America under FDR got into the war, our economy soared. Think that is why Biden likes wars so much?

Forum List

Back