When antigunners push for mental evaluations before you can retain your right to keep and bear arms

Scared your mental state just won't hold up? I don't blame you.

His denying climate change and giving companies the right to pollute will cause a lot of deaths. Him speaking about mental illness is hypocrisy as "sane" people think he has a screw loose himself.

His denying climate change and giving companies the right to pollute will cause a lot of deaths. Him speaking about mental illness is hypocrisy as "sane" people think he has a screw loose himself.
oh WOW who didn't see this coming two anti-gunners on the attack.
A psychiatrist who's never had one session with the president giving his opinion of the mental state of the president. This is a practice that a majority psychiatrists have suggested that it not be done.
Which brings me to the point So I'm supposed to hand my rights over to an antigunner because he has a piece of paper on the wall that the state approves of regardless that he may have imputed his personal opinion in his evaluation?

A psychiatrist who's never had one session with the president giving his opinion of the mental state of the president. This is a practice that a majority psychiatrists have suggested that it not be done.
Which brings me to the point So I'm supposed to hand my rights over to an antigunner because he has a piece of paper on the wall that the state approves of regardless that he may have imputed his personal opinion in his evaluation?

Most of with no psychiatrist background can tell somethings not right with this guy by his tweets and his past.
Funny you can't.

Last edited:

Most of with no psychiatrist background can tell somethings not right with this guy by his tweets and his past.
Funny you can't.
Ok you're incompetent

Forum List

Back