When are white people going to realize they on camera in 2020?? Another white person fired

If you are a racist white person atleast hide it on camera so you wont be fired like this fool LOL

Philadelphia City Court Supervisor

Apparently not. There is no privacy if you choose to be a public official in the 21st century and want to shout out your frustration in public and probably not even in private. Cellphones are everywhere and often do better video than the national news could in the 60s and 70s in many cases. But, I too don't think they get it.

If you are a racist white person atleast hide it on camera so you wont be fired like this fool LOL

Really? Not liking and supporting BLM, a private, special interest group, is now a crime? A requirement? Punishable by firing from job? Was that written into the papers signed when hired? What, the new norm is that its racist not to like having racism shoved down your throat? This dude has a great lawsuit. What next, we're required to kneel in the presence of Blacks and kiss their boots too?

Next year, what then, we'll be required to like pedophiles with purple hair?

All this guy did was tear down trash that was littering his neighborhood.

Really? Not liking and supporting BLM, a private, special interest group, is now a crime? A requirement? Punishable by firing from job? Was that written into the papers signed when hired? What, the new norm is that its racist not to like having racism shoved down your throat? This dude has a great lawsuit. What next, we're required to kneel in the presence of Blacks and kiss their boots too?

Yes the same way a white doctor would if he said the same thing on his day off. Why would any black person want him as their doctor after hearing that? And that's the same with city family courts since he would be dealing with black families

Good Night

Yes the same way a white doctor would if he said the same thing on his day off. Why would any black person want him as their doctor after hearing that? And that's the same with city family courts since he would be dealing with black families

Good Night
You're a fucking idiot headcase. The whole BLM biz is a LIE and a FRAUD.

No. I will continue to speak my opinion and the truth. Racism's got nothing to do with it.

just make sure you not on camera

That's what I advised my wife (East Indian) and my family (mixed-white) not to do. Myself? I honestly don't give a fuck. I was born free. I will die free. Editing my speech when faced with ultimatums to do so or else will never happen.

becai

Good Night

Im black and agree with you but as a white you cant show how you really feel on camera or in public. I know its full of shit because they dont care about the hood killings just the ones by the cops

" All this guy did was tear down trash that was littering his neighborhood. "

I guess he really wanted to get his stupid ass fired.

What's next, getting fired for tearing down an ISIS Lives Matter sign?

stop talking stupid. He was clearly fired for saying BLACK LIVES DONT MATTER
At this time, I'm nearing the point to where I could be swayed to his POV.

I'd prefer a straight-up fight to all this mob screeching and virtue signaling.

becai

Good Night

Im black and agree with you but as a white you cant show how you really feel on camera or in public. I know its full of shit because they dont care about the hood killings just the ones by the cops
I can
AGREE.png
with that. I'm all for better, responsible behavior by the police, and ACCOUNTABILITY. For everyone. Policing is a tough job just got harder, and it often attracts people who are not the nicest people. Takes a certain disciple to deal with whack jobs, idiots and thugs all day long, fighting with them, trying to control and arrest them. I see where you could lose your temper or develop a bias towards certain people who always seem to do certain things or disrespect you.

But you gotta respect and obey the police and the law. Do that first. Then if they go out in fucking left field on your ass for no good reason, you've got a just cause. There is a lot of good in what's happening if it effects positive change. But everyone's in this boat and I fear BLM is doing the wrong things the wrong way for the wrong reason. It's just a another new reverse racism.

LIVES MATTER. Period.

" All this guy did was tear down trash that was littering his neighborhood. "

I guess he really wanted to get his stupid ass fired.

The girl knew what she was doing and baited the shit out of him

fbj is not a bad guy

I don't agree with his perspective on the video, but he is not the sort of asshole asslips, IM2 or many of the leftist moonbat parrots on this forum are.

Most of his stuff isn't even political, although a lot of it seems stupid to me.

The dude in the video ripping down commie agitprop? Was it his property? Was he trying to send a positive message? I did not get a good vibe from him.

That's just my useless point of view.

Forum List

Back