When are white people going to realize they on camera in 2020?? Another white person fired

This is now the Soviet Union. You are no longer allowed to have an opinion that differs from the Progressive, Fascist Collective. Even if it is against violent terrorist groups.

If you are a racist white person atleast hide it on camera so you wont be fired like this fool LOL

Philadelphia City Court Supervisor

Pretty soon you better run lol we gonna come with guns
and we gone make you bleed.
Lol better check history,, Iā€™m the masta
I did check history. I'm the new and improved Nat Turner. So you come my way and we will see whats up trog.
Lol where you gonna get food from? You need the white man.. just do what your told stfu
From my land. I got wild turkeys and all kind of shit near me. Now stop stalling and trying to talk your way out of it. Come see me peckerwood. That is if you really about it. If not just keep talking and I'll chalk you up as another inbred that talks tough on the internet but turns red and averts his eyes in my presence. :)

If you are a racist white person atleast hide it on camera so you wont be fired like this fool LOL

I did check history. I'm the new and improved Nat Turner. So you come my way and we will see whats up trog.
Lol where you gonna get food from? You need the white man.. just do what your told stfu
From my land. I got wild turkeys and all kind of shit near me. Now stop stalling and trying to talk your way out of it. Come see me peckerwood. That is if you really about it. If not just keep talking and I'll chalk you up as another inbred that talks tough on the internet but turns red and averts his eyes in my presence. :)
You know what your future holds lol thatā€™s why your so mad ha

Next year, what then, we'll be required to like pedophiles with purple hair?
Odd. Purple hair is mostly a female thing, but a female by universal popular definition cannot be a pedophile. Is there a Santa Claus with purple hair, and all the kids are sitting in his lap cuddling? Some of these things I just don't envision quite properly, or else the person demonized as a monster in court isn't quite the same one who screwed the kids over.

You soft peckerwood. Soft like a pretty woman with a fat booty. :)

Ok Shaun king lol

Ok Shaun king lol
I notice you still stalling. Soft like a pretty woman with a fat booty. :)

Ok Shaun king lol
I been in more black girls than Kotex lol I remember I banged this older hot black chick while there woke black sons were up stairs they were so mad, lol she owns a hair salon in Boston I should call her again ha..

Ok Shaun king lol
I been in more black girls than Kotex lol I remember I banged this older hot black chick while there woke black sons were up stairs they were so mad, lol she owns a hair salon in Boston I should call her again ha..
Sure you have little dick. :lol:

Ok Shaun king lol
Sure you have little dick. :lol:
I wish I did sometimes, I gottta turn down the roast beef sometimes ha

I wish I did sometimes, I gottta turn down the roast beef sometimes ha

Whats with all the deflections? You think I dont know youre just stalling. :)
Stalling what? You mad bro? Ha
You said you coming with the guns. I still dont see you moving my way. So you must be stalling. Its ok. I knew you was weak anyway. :)
I donā€™t come to dogs,, you know your value lol

Guyā€™s got a right to his opinion. Free speech is all speech and folks are gonna agree or disagree with him.

Whether he had the right to rip the stuff down the local constabulary will sort out, and, if heā€™s honest, they wonā€™t have any problem finding him if need be.

Assholes got rights too. Or none of us do.

Really? Not liking and supporting BLM, a private, special interest group, is now a crime? A requirement? Punishable by firing from job? Was that written into the papers signed when hired? What, the new norm is that its racist not to like having racism shoved down your throat? This dude has a great lawsuit. What next, we're required to kneel in the presence of Blacks and kiss their boots too?

Next year, what then, we'll be required to like pedophiles with purple hair?

All this guy did was tear down trash that was littering his neighborhood.
" All this guy did was tear down trash that was littering his neighborhood. "

I guess he really wanted to get his stupid ass fired.

The girl knew what she was doing and baited the shit out of him
Fired from his job for ripping down Commie signs? Wtf?!

Forum List

Back