When are white people going to realize they on camera in 2020?? Another white person fired

If you are a racist white person atleast hide it on camera so you wont be fired like this fool LOL

Philadelphia City Court Supervisor

No. I will continue to speak my opinion and the truth. Racism's got nothing to do with it.
You wont do it in public for the world to hear. I bet you wont.

If he do he only hurting himself LOL LOL

If you are a racist white person atleast hide it on camera so you wont be fired like this fool LOL

Really? Not liking and supporting BLM, a private, special interest group, is now a crime? A requirement? Punishable by firing from job? Was that written into the papers signed when hired? What, the new norm is that its racist not to like having racism shoved down your throat? This dude has a great lawsuit. What next, we're required to kneel in the presence of Blacks and kiss their boots too?

Next year, what then, we'll be required to like pedophiles with purple hair?

All this guy did was tear down trash that was littering his neighborhood.
" All this guy did was tear down trash that was littering his neighborhood. "

I guess he really wanted to get his stupid ass fired.

The girl knew what she was doing and baited the shit out of him
most of these racist are retarded anyway so thats not surprising.

Really? Not liking and supporting BLM, a private, special interest group, is now a crime? A requirement? Punishable by firing from job? Was that written into the papers signed when hired? What, the new norm is that its racist not to like having racism shoved down your throat? This dude has a great lawsuit. What next, we're required to kneel in the presence of Blacks and kiss their boots too?

becai

Yes the same way a white doctor would if he said the same thing on his day off. Why would any black person want him as their doctor after hearing that? And that's the same with city family courts since he would be dealing with black families

Good Night
You're a fucking idiot headcase. The whole BLM biz is a LIE and a FRAUD.

Im black and agree with you but as a white you cant show how you really feel on camera or in public. I know its full of shit because they dont care about the hood killings just the ones by the cops
I can View attachment 350885 with that. I'm all for better, responsible behavior by the police, and ACCOUNTABILITY. For everyone. Policing is a tough job just got harder, and it often attracts people who are not the nicest people. Takes a certain disciple to deal with whack jobs, idiots and thugs all day long, fighting with them, trying to control and arrest them. I see where you could lose your temper or develop a bias towards certain people who always seem to do certain things or disrespect you.

But you gotta respect and obey the police and the law. Do that first. Then if they go out in fucking left field on your ass for no good reason, you've got a just cause. There is a lot of good in what's happening if it effects positive change. But everyone's in this boat and I fear BLM is doing the wrong things the wrong way for the wrong reason. It's just a another new reverse racism.

LIVES MATTER. Period.

I was annoyed myself, I was on my way home from the park after doing my daily walk and saw a BLM sign and instantly became annoyed.

This is a good strategy to use. Strike while the iron is hot. The women can get as many as these bitches and clowns fired for supporting white supremacy as possible.

becai

Yes the same way a white doctor would if he said the same thing on his day off. Why would any black person want him as their doctor after hearing that? And that's the same with city family courts since he would be dealing with black families

Good Night

Im black and agree with you but as a white you cant show how you really feel on camera or in public. I know its full of shit because they dont care about the hood killings just the ones by the cops
I can View attachment 350885 with that. I'm all for better, responsible behavior by the police, and ACCOUNTABILITY. For everyone. Policing is a tough job just got harder, and it often attracts people who are not the nicest people. Takes a certain disciple to deal with whack jobs, idiots and thugs all day long, fighting with them, trying to control and arrest them. I see where you could lose your temper or develop a bias towards certain people who always seem to do certain things or disrespect you.

But you gotta respect and obey the police and the law. Do that first. Then if they go out in fucking left field on your ass for no good reason, you've got a just cause. There is a lot of good in what's happening if it effects positive change. But everyone's in this boat and I fear BLM is doing the wrong things the wrong way for the wrong reason. It's just a another new reverse racism.

LIVES MATTER. Period.

I was annoyed myself, I was on my way home from the park after doing my daily walk and saw a BLM sign and instantly became annoyed.
You were doing good but now youve turned back into step and fetch it. Black Lives Matters irritates you?

I can’t tell you how many times I thought I would be a internet sensation lol I’ve dodged so many times calling blacks nicca to their face lol

becai

Good Night

LIVES MATTER. Period.

You were doing good but now youve turned back into step and fetch it. Black Lives Matters irritates you?

I dont need to see a fucking sign everywhere I go. I get it, BLM!

The voice of the people have spoken. If you’re a racist in 2020 we don’t want to transact with you. You will be fired.

becai

Good Night

LIVES MATTER. Period.

I dont need to see a fucking sign everywhere I go. I get it, BLM!
Just the youngins making a statement. Let them have their fun and frustrate the racists.

The voice of the people have spoken. If you’re a racist in 2020 we don’t want to transact with you. You will be fired.
So all cries of racial oppression only comes from towns run by democrats,, you want democrats fired? Interesting

Pretty soon you better run lol we gonna come with guns
and we gone make you bleed.
Lol better check history,, I’m the masta
I did check history. I'm the new and improved Nat Turner. So you come my way and we will see whats up trog.

Pretty soon you better run lol we gonna come with guns
and we gone make you bleed.
Lol better check history,, I’m the masta
I did check history. I'm the new and improved Nat Turner. So you come my way and we will see whats up trog.
Lol where you gonna get food from? You need the white man.. just do what your told stfu

Forum List

Back