When bad things happen to imaginary people.

Your response. I knew you couldn't deal with truth. NEver could. That's why you pretend you worked on the floor of the NYSE when in reality you mopped it at night.

Well no.

First I didn't work on the floor, I worked in the Data Center.

Second..you sourced blogs.

Basically you got nothing and you backed it with crap.

Joe the plumber..is that you?

Heres where Krugman nails it (from OP) :razz: :

Even supporters of health reform are somewhat surprised by the right’s apparent inability to come up with real cases of hardship. Surely there must be some people somewhere actually being hurt by a reform that affects millions of Americans. Why can’t the right find these people and exploit them?

The most likely answer is that the true losers from Obamacare generally aren’t very sympathetic. For the most part, they’re either very affluent people affected by the special taxes that help finance reform, or at least moderately well-off young men in very good health who can no longer buy cheap, minimalist plans. Neither group would play well in tear-jerker ads.

The Left's bottomless ability to deny reality is funny. From Nancy Pelosi claiming the Tea Party was astroturf to this crap. There are stores after stories of hardship, often even in the mainstream press. Dismissing them and denying them dont make them go away.

Krugman's not the only one to be reporting this..

Each and every one of the testimonials the right wing puts up in front of a camera goes poof the very second you take a magnifying glass to them.

Nailed what?

Your response. I knew you couldn't deal with truth. NEver could. That's why you pretend you worked on the floor of the NYSE when in reality you mopped it at night.

Well no.

First I didn't work on the floor, I worked in the Data Center.

Second..you sourced blogs.

Basically you got nothing and you backed it with crap.

Joe the plumber..is that you?
I knew you would simply dismiss the source. You're so fucking predictable.

Let's ask Joe the plumber what he thinks about it. That should be fair to the republicans, since he claimed that he could not go into business for himself because of government taxes, ACA, or whatever. Of course, it turned out that he is not rally a plumber at all, not having a license, but just a Rooto-rooter man...

Forum List

Back