When did Repubs realize that the Generals and our Military are such fuck ups?

officers are not subject to HYT
Oh really? So a LCDR can stay 30 years?

if you had been military you should have known

HYT is for the enlisted

im not even going to play your silly games tard
So...LCDRs can stay til 30 years? Yes or No.

you decide look up HYT dummy
LCDRS can stay til 30 years....yes or no?

is a Lieutenant Commander enlisted personnel

if the answer is no he/she is not subject to HYT

if you dont believe me look it up dummy

officers have statutory service limits by pay grade a different program

if you had been in the military you should have known this

Oh really? So a LCDR can stay 30 years?

HYT is for the enlisted

If a LCDR isn't subject to HYT, then they can stay til 30 years......is that what you are saying? Or are they too subject to HYT? BTW....if you say it is a "different program", what is the name of that different program?

HYT is for the enlisted

If a LCDR isn't subject to HYT, then they can stay til 30 years......is that what you are saying?

never said anything of the nature

i stated officers have different program

this link shows Understand High Year Tenure to Maximize Your Career you dont know what the fuck you are talking about

when you try to link officers to HYT

but you should have known that

Last edited:
3 major weapon acquisitions that simply dont work...FORD,,,LCS ...and F-35 heck of job brownie

Damn the community organizer never spent a fucking day in the military fired so many career military men and ran away from iraq like a little girl to win an election

That sums up the little sissy bitch in command in a nut shell.

That fucking moron couldn't handle it. Now that I think about his past 8 years.
You never served, did you? If you had, you'd know that the CinC (need me to tell you what that is) doesn't fire military officers. And of course as a war-mongering chicken hawk, you don't believe we should leave a country per treaty when that country wants us to leave.

I never served, I said it at least 20 times on here why I didn't.

Short version

First time: around 1986 went to an air force recruiter , started to sign up..they to Damn slow to call me back ..got a great job offer with a company car and expense budget.

Second time 39 years old went to the U.S. army was starting to sign up..but they checked I would have been to old once I left boot camp.

I found out a few years latter the military changed it to 42.

Hey if you want the us military to change the rules I still wouldn't mind joining at 51.. Still only 155 lbs soaking wet.and in good shape.
You didn't serve...you don't know how the military works....you don't know even know what HYT is.

Any comments of the first "fired" general on Billy's linked list?

John R. Allen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Who said he was "fired"? He was purged following this debacle. From your article -

On September 11, 2014, the Obama Administration announced that Gen. Allen would coordinate international efforts against the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria. Allen would be named as the Special Presidential Envoy for the Global Coalition against ISIL. With the Obama administration investing 500 million U.S. dollars in the program, Gen. Allen constructed 'Platoon 30', which attempted to conscript and train fighters. However, the Platoon failed to reach it's goal of conscripting 5,400 fighters, only managing to conscript a few hundreds, of whom 75 deserted to join Jabhat Al-Nusra in the Platoon's second mission.

He has since endorsed Hillary Clinton. It figures.

When they allowed Obama to trade our blood and treasure in Iraq to appease his brothers in jihad

Republicans?

You do realize that Hillary is the big military nation building candidate, don't you?

Damn the community organizer never spent a fucking day in the military fired so many career military men and ran away from iraq like a little girl to win an election

You never served, did you? If you had, you'd know that the CinC (need me to tell you what that is) doesn't fire military officers. And of course as a war-mongering chicken hawk, you don't believe we should leave a country per treaty when that country wants us to leave.

Short version

First time: around 1986 went to an air force recruiter , started to sign up..they to Damn slow to call me back ..got a great job offer with a company car and expense budget.

Second time 39 years old went to the U.S. army was starting to sign up..but they checked I would have been to old once I left boot camp.

Hey if you want the us military to change the rules I still wouldn't mind joining at 51.. Still only 155 lbs soaking wet.and in good shape.
You didn't serve...you don't know how the military works....you don't know even know what HYT is.

Who said he was "fired"? He was purged following this debacle. From your article -

On September 11, 2014, the Obama Administration announced that Gen. Allen would coordinate international efforts against the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria. Allen would be named as the Special Presidential Envoy for the Global Coalition against ISIL. With the Obama administration investing 500 million U.S. dollars in the program, Gen. Allen constructed 'Platoon 30', which attempted to conscript and train fighters. However, the Platoon failed to reach it's goal of conscripting 5,400 fighters, only managing to conscript a few hundreds, of whom 75 deserted to join Jabhat Al-Nusra in the Platoon's second mission.

Missed this part, did you?

In November 2012, he came under investigation for possible "inappropriate-communication" concerning his correspondences with Jill Kelley, the Honorary Ambassador to U.S. Central Command Coalition Forces.[18]In response to the investigation, Secretary Panetta suspended his confirmation hearing for commander ofEUCOM and requested the U.S. Congress to speed the confirmation of General Joseph F. Dunford, Jr. to command of forces in Afghanistan.[19] On January 22, 2013, General Allen was cleared in a misconduct inquiry.[20]

On February 10, 2013, Allen relinquished command of the International Security Assistance Force and U.S. Forces Afghanistan (USFOR-A) to General Dunford.[21]

On February 19, 2013, U.S. President Obama accepted Allen's request to retire from the military as his wife fell seriously ill.[22]

Short version

Missed this part, did you?

In November 2012, he came under investigation for possible "inappropriate-communication" concerning his correspondences with Jill Kelley, the Honorary Ambassador to U.S. Central Command Coalition Forces.[18]In response to the investigation, Secretary Panetta suspended his confirmation hearing for commander ofEUCOM and requested the U.S. Congress to speed the confirmation of General Joseph F. Dunford, Jr. to command of forces in Afghanistan.[19] On January 22, 2013, General Allen was cleared in a misconduct inquiry.[20]

On February 10, 2013, Allen relinquished command of the International Security Assistance Force and U.S. Forces Afghanistan (USFOR-A) to General Dunford.[21]

On February 19, 2013, U.S. President Obama accepted Allen's request to retire from the military as his wife fell seriously ill.[22]

I didn't miss anything.

And after all, YOU are the one who said he was fired. I never did. Nor is his wife's illness relevant to the debacle of "Platoon 30".

I think as soon as Trump spoke it into existence they realized the Generals are political hacks and the military are shit heels. Only last night did they realize it tho
Barry is the ultimate fuck up....
And yet...beat his RW opponent....twice.
That's because you libs are as big assholes as Obabble is.
Awwww...now you're upset with us. I'm devastated. But thanks for the confirmation that there are more of us than there are you. :)
The career politicians soulless Mitty and spineless McCain could not win running for dog catcher... Lol

Forum List

Back