When did Repubs realize that the Generals and our Military are such fuck ups?

Obama/Clinton Generals are fuck-ups. They'll be removed if Trump wins. Period, end of story.
Well, your mounds of evidence is sure convincing.

Yes, the evidence is convincing. Like Trump said last night, Obama, Kerry, and Clinton have been a disaster. Their Generals will be sacked. And that's a good thing.
And your evidence is_______________________________?

Take a closer look. They've all failed miserably. If Trump wins, the Obama/Clinton Generals will have to go. Simple as that.
In what why did they "fail miserably"? Name the ones you would sack first? And who would you replace them with?

Obama/Clinton Generals are fuck-ups. They'll be removed if Trump wins. Period, end of story.

Yes, the evidence is convincing. Like Trump said last night, Obama, Kerry, and Clinton have been a disaster. Their Generals will be sacked. And that's a good thing.

Take a closer look. They've all failed miserably. If Trump wins, the Obama/Clinton Generals will have to go. Simple as that.
In what why did they "fail miserably"? Name the ones you would sack first? And who would you replace them with?

Most of those currently licking Obama/Clinton boots, will have to go. They're miserable failures. It is what it is.

About the time Obungles purged the good ones

Yup, the obummer appointment to the head of the Air Force Academy, a woman, has never flown an aircraft. I have no problem with her being a female, I have a huge problem with her not being a damned pilot.
Oh....BRIGADIER GENERAL STEPHEN C. WILLIAMS > United States Air Force Academy > Display

She's a Lt. General dumbshit. Looks like you have been lying about your service. You can't even look up who's in charge of the fucking Air Force Academy. What a pathetic 'tard you have turned out to be.

First Female Air Force Academy Superintendent Takes Command

Most of those currently licking Obama/Clinton boots, will have to go. They're miserable failures. It is what it is.
Oh yes...sack all the generals and admirals. You work for Putin, don't you?

Most of those currently licking Obama/Clinton boots will have to go. They're miserable failures. It is what it is.

Oh yes...sack all the generals and admirals. You work for Putin, don't you?

Just those who licked Obama/Clinton boots. They're weak and Un-American. They have to go.

Yup, the obummer appointment to the head of the Air Force Academy, a woman, has never flown an aircraft. I have no problem with her being a female, I have a huge problem with her not being a damned pilot.
Oh....BRIGADIER GENERAL STEPHEN C. WILLIAMS > United States Air Force Academy > Display

She's a Lt. General dumbshit. Looks like you have been lying about your service. You can't even look up who's in charge of the fucking Air Force Academy. What a pathetic 'tard you have turned out to be.

Interesting....I am talking about Air Force Academy Commandants: List of Commandants of the United States Air Force Academy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia First female was back in 2005.

I will abide by you talking about Superintendents while I was talking about Commandants.

However...going to your linked picture...what's that I see above her ribbons? Hmmm? Why...look at this in your link: "She went on become a command pilot and logged more than 3,600 hours in cargo planes and tanker..." Weren't you complaining that she's never flown an aircraft.......?

I love how the shock of what Drumpf said last nite turns, within 24 hours into "YEAH! WHAT HE SAID!"

Damn the community organizer never spent a fucking day in the military fired so many career military men and ran away from iraq like a little girl to win an election

That sums up the little sissy bitch in command in a nut shell.

That fucking moron couldn't handle it. Now that I think about his past 8 years.
You never served, did you? If you had, you'd know that the CinC (need me to tell you what that is) doesn't fire military officers. And of course as a war-mongering chicken hawk, you don't believe we should leave a country per treaty when that country wants us to leave.

upload_2016-9-8_22-58-37.png

• Douglas MacArthur - Wikiquote
    https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Douglas_MacArthur

He quarreled defiantly in public with President Truman, ... Truman said, "I fired him because he wouldn't respect the authority ... Douglas MacArthur 1880-1964 (1978 ...

Obama Fires McChrystal: Echoes of Truman-MacArthur?
JUNE 23, 2010 By Jennie Cohen
truman-mcarthur-E.jpeg

i have to agree with your assessment

Fail.
The president is the commander in chief of the armed forces, not the CEO. As such, he doesn't enjoy Donald Trump-like powers to summarily fire service members. The most the president can do to an officer on his own is recall him from an assigned post.

Does President Obama have the power to fire Gen. McChrystal from the Army?

Who in the heck would want (Miss Universe Trump) as Commander and Chief anyway. Trump is just an emotional MALE drama queen--and you can't trust his midnight tweety fingers? Republicans have nominated a man with NO honor, NO respect, NO dignity, and the only loyalty he has ever shown anyone is to himself and Russia. The most incompetent, unqualified, dangerous candidate in this nations history.
Donald Trump is a unique threat to American democracy
A neuroscientist explains: Trump has a mental disorder that makes him a dangerous world leader

It really couldn't be better stated than from Leon Panetta who has worked for 9 different administrations, both Republican and Democrat, and is very well respected by both Republicans & Democrats. Who for the first time ever has come out from behind the curtain to say something about Clinton & Trump.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back