When did Repubs realize that the Generals and our Military are such fuck ups?

There's nothing wrong with the military that Obama didn't screw up. Firing the best and replacing them with yes-men is why all action since 2002 in the region was wasted.

The rank-and-file are livid that their lives are held so cheaply by that common bastard.
Fascinating story....tell us some of "the best" that the President fired...and what made them "the best".

Sure, if I want to write you a book.

Here's the list. Virtually a Stalinist pogrom.

List Of Military Elite Purged And Fired Under Obama, Compiled By General Paul Vallely, 3-17-14
What a Fantastic site.....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: You guys link the BEST links! :clap:

^^^^^^^
Bodecea

Vs paul :

Vallely.jpg

Who is more credible?
He might be more credible if he actually told us what each of those officers were relieved for......oh, excuse me....fired for. How do we know they didn't reach HYT? How do we know they weren't relieved for cause?

Cause...You is HONKY!

Fascinating story....tell us some of "the best" that the President fired...and what made them "the best".

Sure, if I want to write you a book.

Here's the list. Virtually a Stalinist pogrom.

List Of Military Elite Purged And Fired Under Obama, Compiled By General Paul Vallely, 3-17-14
Do
What a Fantastic site.....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: You guys link the BEST links! :clap:

Is the list correct?

Oh, you don't care if it is ...
Your list explains why they were "the best" and what they were fired for? I wonder why your list doesn't show that info. How do we know that your "General Vallely" didn't just take a list of retired officers and claim they were fired?

BTW...a minor note known to those who served and maybe not by those who did not.....we don't say "fired"...we say "relieved of duty"...

As I said, I am not interested in writing you a book. Dig.
Of course you are not interested. You are afraid that you would find out you've been had.

I think as soon as Trump spoke it into existence they realized the Generals are political hacks and the military are shit heels. Only last night did they realize it tho
Westmoreland definitely gave the US Army a bad name.

MacArthur turned into a hack during Korea.

But Petraeus was pretty good until he went all in.

Abrams was pretty good too -- so they named a tank after him.

the CinC doesn't fire military officers.

If he sends the order down, the officer is fired. Don't play so naive.
If you have ever served you'd know that's not how it's done. But Kudos to you for thinking that President Obama have such control over his Administration that he Personally keeps track of and controls the careers of even O-4's. (check with me if you don't know what that means)

It's done however the CinC wants it done.

the CinC doesn't fire military officers.

If he sends the order down, the officer is fired. Don't play so naive.
If you have ever served you'd know that's not how it's done. But Kudos to you for thinking that President Obama have such control over his Administration that he Personally keeps track of and controls the careers of even O-4's. (check with me if you don't know what that means)

It's done however the CinC wants it done.
That's not how it's done....but again, kudos to you for thinking the President is such an efficient micro-manager.

Any comments on the first guy on your linked list?

John R. Allen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Obama/Clinton Generals are fuck-ups. They'll be removed if Trump wins. Period, end of story.

I am a guy because when I was born I told Jesus that I was a bad mofo. And just like your story I can't provide proof of it but it's true...cause I just said so.
I was a fast swimmer even as a sperm and I outswam all the other sperms to the egg.

I have been a strong swimmer ever since.

:D

I think as soon as Trump spoke it into existence they realized the Generals are political hacks and the military are shit heels. Only last night did they realize it tho

There's an excellent book to read....I recommend it to anyone: Once an Eagle...by Anton Myrer.

Damn the community organizer never spent a fucking day in the military fired so many career military men and ran away from iraq like a little girl to win an election

That sums up the little sissy bitch in command in a nut shell.

That fucking moron couldn't handle it. Now that I think about his past 8 years.
You never served, did you? If you had, you'd know that the CinC (need me to tell you what that is) doesn't fire military officers. And of course as a war-mongering chicken hawk, you don't believe we should leave a country per treaty when that country wants us to leave.

I never served, I said it at least 20 times on here why I didn't.

Short version

First time: around 1986 went to an air force recruiter , started to sign up..they to Damn slow to call me back ..got a great job offer with a company car and expense budget.

Second time 39 years old went to the U.S. army was starting to sign up..but they checked I would have been to old once I left boot camp.

I found out a few years latter the military changed it to 42.

Hey if you want the us military to change the rules I still wouldn't mind joining at 51.. Still only 155 lbs soaking wet.and in good shape.

There's an excellent book to read....I recommend it to anyone: Once an Eagle...by Anton Myrer.
I am looking for the new book called "Hitlerland" to come out and be available locally.

I read "Rolling Thunder In a Gentle Land" and found out how fvcked up Westmoreland was from the very start.

"Sea Power" by the US Naval League explains how fvcked up MacArthur was during Korea.

Damn the community organizer never spent a fucking day in the military fired so many career military men and ran away from iraq like a little girl to win an election

You never served, did you? If you had, you'd know that the CinC (need me to tell you what that is) doesn't fire military officers. And of course as a war-mongering chicken hawk, you don't believe we should leave a country per treaty when that country wants us to leave.

Short version

First time: around 1986 went to an air force recruiter , started to sign up..they to Damn slow to call me back ..got a great job offer with a company car and expense budget.

Second time 39 years old went to the U.S. army was starting to sign up..but they checked I would have been to old once I left boot camp.

Hey if you want the us military to change the rules I still wouldn't mind joining at 51.. Still only 155 lbs soaking wet.and in good shape.
You didn't serve...you don't know how the military works....you don't know even know what HYT is.

Any comments of the first "fired" general on Billy's linked list?

I am looking for the new book called "Hitlerland" to come out and be available locally.

I read "Rolling Thunder In a Gentle Land" and found out how fvcked up Westmoreland was from the very start.

"Sea Power" by the US Naval League explains how fvcked up MacArthur was during Korea.
MacArthur was for MacArthur....all else was secondary.

Short version

You didn't serve...you don't know how the military works....you don't know even know what HYT is.

Any General that licked Obama/Clinton boots, will have to go. They've been miserable failures. It is what it is.

Short version

Any General that licked Obama/Clinton boots, will have to go. They've been miserable failures. It is what it is.
So...you are for a Spoils System for the Military. That sure sounds like a winning policy.

Obama/Clinton Generals are fuck-ups. They'll be removed if Trump wins. Period, end of story.
Well, your mounds of evidence is sure convincing.

Yes, the evidence is convincing. Like Trump said last night, Obama, Kerry, and Clinton have been a disaster. Their Generals will be sacked. And that's a good thing.
And your evidence is_______________________________?

Take a closer look. They've all failed miserably. If Trump wins, the Obama/Clinton Generals will have to go. Simple as that.

Forum List

Back