When did Repubs realize that the Generals and our Military are such fuck ups?

Leaving Iraq entirely was obviously a mistake, and while it's not all on Obama, he should have pressed Iraq, but was only too relieved to have an excuse. However, Trump had the same shit. He was even before the war before he was against it, and he was an isolationist about 12 mos ago.

However, I doubt there's any enthusiasm in the militay for having another go in Iraq.
He did press Iraq. But they wanted to be able to prosecute our soldiers. A hundred thousand soldiers, a hundred thousand lawsuits, a hundred thousand of our soldiers in jail. Would that be OK with you?

And Iraqi's wouldn't budge on this point. What Obama did was right.

What I don't understand is that you don't seem the understand the importance of immunity for our soldiers and their being shielded from Iraqi's who never wanted us there anyway.
We know Barry is a shitty negotiator that was incapable of completing a simple agreement.

His failure as a negotiator is well known.

That is why Iran is laughing at him as they spend the $1.7 billion gave them.
^ noticing you can no longer address the thread topic.

I think as soon as Trump spoke it into existence they realized the Generals are political hacks and the military are shit heels. Only last night did they realize it tho

Ha.Ha.--I think you'll find that majority of Republicans don't agree with Donald Trump--just the bat shit crazy nutcase crowd aka Tea Party.

Here is a great example of what has been going on within the Republican party. TRUE and very FUNNY.
All Along I Thought Trump Wasn’t a Conservative/Republican, But Now I Realize I’m Not

Now this 4 star General was the only one that Trump hasn't threatened to knock off his head--LOL

Trumpbot, potus's don't fire captains of ships or individual military units.

He is commander and chief , also a General complied this list..so who would I believe?
A general? Who can't even tell the difference between Flag Officers and Captains, Commanders, Lt. Commanders, Colonels and Lt. Colonels?

I don't know, what credintals do you have ? ask him...

Paul E. Vallely
This article is about the American military analyst. For the British journalist, see Paul Vallely.

Vallely
Paul E. Vallely is a retired US ArmyMajor General . He served in theVietnam War and retired in 1993 as Deputy Commanding General, Pacific Command.

Paul E. Vallely - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Viet Nam? :rofl: :rofl: Retired over 20 years ago? :rofl: :rofl:

About the time Obungles purged the good ones
When did he not do that?

Do your own homework and then go bother someone else, your whining to mods is past old
So...tell us which generals and admirals were "the best" that President Obama "fired"....

I don't know hun..if you look at the world map it is waaaaaayyyyyy more fucked up then it was in 2008.

Says who?

So am I talking to a retard now or do I have to make up words to billy Joe's song again we didn't start the fire?

He is commander and chief , also a General complied this list..so who would I believe?
A general? Who can't even tell the difference between Flag Officers and Captains, Commanders, Lt. Commanders, Colonels and Lt. Colonels?

Paul E. Vallely
This article is about the American military analyst. For the British journalist, see Paul Vallely.

Vallely
Paul E. Vallely is a retired US ArmyMajor General . He served in theVietnam War and retired in 1993 as Deputy Commanding General, Pacific Command.

And your credintals are a pizza delivery boy?

When did he not do that?

Do your own homework and then go bother someone else, your whining to mods is past old
So...tell us which generals and admirals were "the best" that President Obama "fired"....

I don't know hun..if you look at the world map it is waaaaaayyyyyy more fucked up then it was in 2008.

Says who?

So am I talking to a retard now or do I have to make up words to billy Joe's song again we didn't start the fire?

So...you cannot answer my question? I'll ask it again....Says who? Name the authorities that have declared the world "more fucked up then [sic] it was in 2008".

Paul E. Vallely

Vallely

Retired Naval Officer who knows about HYT and retirements and the FACT that a guy retired 20 years ago does NOT seem to know the difference between Flag Officers and Mid-level officers such as O-6-4's.

Oh, and check this out: " Paul E. Vallely is a retired US Army Major General and senior military analyst for Fox News. He served in the Vietnam War and retired in 1993 as Deputy Commanding General, Pacific Command. In 2004, together with retired Air Force Lieutenant GeneralThomas McInerney, Vallely co-authored the book Endgame: The Blueprint for Victory in the War on Terror. Vallely currently serves as the Military Committee Chairman for the Center for Security Policy and has lent his support to the organization Veteran Defenders of America. In late 2013, he called for a "March on Washington" by "patriots" to force President Obama to resign.[1]

Says who?

So...you cannot answer my question? I'll ask it again....Says who? Name the authorities that have declared the world "more fucked up then [sic] it was in 2008".

What authorities ?

You need authorities to give You fucking talking points you god Damn sheep?

WTF?..Are you talking about?

In 2008 we only had iraq and Afghanistan..everything else was quite.

Today we have:

Iraq
Afghanistan
Egypt
Syria
Libya
Yemen
Russia taking over crimera
China island building
Stupid fuck boko harem
Russia using iran air bases first time since WWII..
North korea firing missiles at japan
Japan not trusting obama and voting to go on the offense

Yea I could make New words to billy Joe's song we didn't start the fire.

Obamas foreign policies was a disaster and only a stupid partisan hack like you would think it was good.

Paul E. Vallely

Vallely

Retired Naval Officer who knows about HYT and retirements and the FACT that a guy retired 20 years ago does NOT seem to know the difference between Flag Officers and Mid-level officers such as O-6-4's.

Oh, and check this out: " Paul E. Vallely is a retired US Army Major General and senior military analyst for Fox News. He served in the Vietnam War and retired in 1993 as Deputy Commanding General, Pacific Command. In 2004, together with retired Air Force Lieutenant GeneralThomas McInerney, Vallely co-authored the book Endgame: The Blueprint for Victory in the War on Terror. Vallely currently serves as the Military Committee Chairman for the Center for Security Policy and has lent his support to the organization Veteran Defenders of America. In late 2013, he called for a "March on Washington" by "patriots" to force President Obama to resign.[1]

So in your world a community organizer in obama who never served a day in his life in the military was smarter then any of these guys obama fired bitch?

upload_2016-9-8_21-48-49.jpeg

images

Attachments

• upload_2016-9-8_21-46-46.jpeg
    upload_2016-9-8_21-46-46.jpeg
    9.5 KB · Views: 22
  • upload_2016-9-8_21-47-44.jpeg
    upload_2016-9-8_21-47-44.jpeg
    15.8 KB · Views: 20

Says who?

What authorities ?

Today we have:

Iraq
Afghanistan
Egypt
Syria
Libya
Yemen
China island building
Stupid fuck boko harem

Obamas foreign policies was a disaster and only a stupid partisan hack like you would think it was good.
And that is no more than 2008.....or 2005 or 2000

Only a "stupid partisan hack" such as yourself would think this year is any worse than 8 years ago.

Paul E. Vallely

Vallely

So in your world a community organizer in obama who never served a day in his life in the military was smarter then any of these guys obama fired bitch?

View attachment 88778

images
I'm sorry...when did I make such a claim that Obama was smarter than "these guys"? Why are you putting words in my mouth? Is your argument so devoid of substance that you have to make stuff up now? Apparently.

BTW: It is cute how you have to post pics of the same guy 3 times to make it look like 4 different people. :lol:

Paul E. Vallely

Vallely

View attachment 88778

images

Any pentagon leader over the last 15 years is a loser . Couldnt stop 911 , couldn't reign in Iraq or Afghanistan .

They hide behind this mantra that you can't question the military . Well guess what ? They sucked ! And they deserve to be fired .

I think as soon as Trump spoke it into existence they realized the Generals are political hacks and the military are shit heels. Only last night did they realize it tho
When you have an asshole as CINC the whole operation turns to shit. Not the troops fault...and if the generals don't like how business is being conducted, they have to lay their career on the line. Seldom happens.

Says who?

What authorities ?

Today we have:

Iraq
Afghanistan
Egypt
Syria
Libya
Yemen
China island building
Stupid fuck boko harem

And that is no more than 2008.....or 2005 or 2000

Only a "stupid partisan hack" such as yourself would think this year is any worse than 8 years ago.

In foreign relations of course it is unless you live under a rock..or a 12 years old

Which is it bordeca?

Barry is the ultimate fuck up....

Paul E. Vallely

Vallely

View attachment 88778

images

Any pentagon leader over the last 15 years is a loser . Couldnt stop 911 , couldn't reign in Iraq or Afghanistan .

They hide behind this mantra that you can't question the military . Well guess what ? They sucked ! And they deserve to be fired .

Say what.?

Obama purged military leaders to get yes men the past 8 years and now you blame the Pentagon?

What are you smoking Timothy it must be some real good shit...

Pass it along.

Forum List

Back