When did Repubs realize that the Generals and our Military are such fuck ups?

I think as soon as Trump spoke it into existence they realized the Generals are political hacks and the military are shit heels. Only last night did they realize it tho
Barry is the ultimate fuck up....
And yet...beat his RW opponent....twice.

And gets smoked in 2014 when the mesiah said his policies was on the table
Yes, the Republicans won more elections....tell us....how did that work out for you? Awesome changes in government because the GOP was on the ball?

Viet Nam? :rofl: :rofl: Retired over 20 years ago? :rofl: :rofl:

And your credintals are a pizza delivery boy?
Retired Naval Officer who knows about HYT and retirements and the FACT that a guy retired 20 years ago does NOT seem to know the difference between Flag Officers and Mid-level officers such as O-6-4's.

Oh, and check this out: " Paul E. Vallely is a retired US Army Major General and senior military analyst for Fox News. He served in the Vietnam War and retired in 1993 as Deputy Commanding General, Pacific Command. In 2004, together with retired Air Force Lieutenant GeneralThomas McInerney, Vallely co-authored the book Endgame: The Blueprint for Victory in the War on Terror. Vallely currently serves as the Military Committee Chairman for the Center for Security Policy and has lent his support to the organization Veteran Defenders of America. In late 2013, he called for a "March on Washington" by "patriots" to force President Obama to resign.[1]

So in your world a community organizer in obama who never served a day in his life in the military was smarter then any of these guys obama fired bitch?

View attachment 88778

images

Any pentagon leader over the last 15 years is a loser . Couldnt stop 911 , couldn't reign in Iraq or Afghanistan .

They hide behind this mantra that you can't question the military . Well guess what ? They sucked ! And they deserve to be fired .

Any pentagon leader over the last 15 years is a loser . Couldnt stop 911 , couldn't reign in Iraq or Afghanistan .

Say what.?

Obama purged military leaders to get yes men the past 8 years and now you blame the Pentagon?

What are you smoking Timothy it must be some real good shit...

Pass it along.

Yeah I said it . What have they done ? Other than spend bazziliions of dollars ?

Ok, they got bin Ladin . Like 10 years after the fact ! All the while telling us he was dead or living in a cave . Both bullshit lies . A pentagon staple .

There's nothing wrong with the military that Obama didn't screw up. Firing the best and replacing them with yes-men is why all action since 2002 in the region was wasted.

The rank-and-file are livid that their lives are held so cheaply by that common bastard.
Fascinating story....tell us some of "the best" that the President fired...and what made them "the best".

Sure, if I want to write you a book.

Here's the list. Virtually a Stalinist pogrom.

List Of Military Elite Purged And Fired Under Obama, Compiled By General Paul Vallely, 3-17-14

There's nothing wrong with the military that Obama didn't screw up. Firing the best and replacing them with yes-men is why all action since 2002 in the region was wasted.

The rank-and-file are livid that their lives are held so cheaply by that common bastard.
Fascinating story....tell us some of "the best" that the President fired...and what made them "the best".

List Of Military Elite Purged And Fired Under Obama, Compiled By General Paul Vallely, 3-17-14
What a Fantastic site.....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: You guys link the BEST links! :clap:

Damn the community organizer never spent a fucking day in the military fired so many career military men and ran away from iraq like a little girl to win an election

That sums up the little sissy bitch in command in a nut shell.

That fucking moron couldn't handle it. Now that I think about his past 8 years.

What a Fantastic site.....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: You guys link the BEST links! :clap:

Is the list correct?

Oh, you don't care if it is ...

Damn the community organizer never spent a fucking day in the military fired so many career military men and ran away from iraq like a little girl to win an election

Thank God america elects the commander in chief . Better than being run by these incompetents in the pentagon .

Obama was elected on the promis of getting us out of Iraq . We left them with all the tools to succeed , and they blew it . Not our problem .

You never served, did you? If you had, you'd know that the CinC (need me to tell you what that is) doesn't fire military officers. And of course as a war-mongering chicken hawk, you don't believe we should leave a country per treaty when that country wants us to leave.

Do

Is the list correct?

Your list explains why they were "the best" and what they were fired for? I wonder why your list doesn't show that info. How do we know that your "General Vallely" didn't just take a list of retired officers and claim they were fired?

BTW...a minor note known to those who served and maybe not by those who did not.....we don't say "fired"...we say "relieved of duty"...

I think as soon as Trump spoke it into existence they realized the Generals are political hacks and the military are shit heels. Only last night did they realize it tho
But I thought the military and generals want trump to be president? If they are just victims of Obama, why would trump Fife them?

Yes this sounds like trumps blaming the generals not Obama.

^^^^^^^
Bodecea

Vs paul :

Vallely.jpg

Who is more credible?

Attachments

• upload_2016-9-8_22-49-10.jpeg
    upload_2016-9-8_22-49-10.jpeg
    11.4 KB · Views: 18
Barry is the ultimate fuck up....
And yet...beat his RW opponent....twice.
That's because you libs are as big assholes as Obabble is.
Awwww...now you're upset with us. I'm devastated. But thanks for the confirmation that there are more of us than there are you. :)

^^^^^^^
Bodecea

Vs paul :

Vallely.jpg

Who is more credible?
He might be more credible if he actually told us what each of those officers were relieved for......oh, excuse me....fired for. How do we know they didn't reach HYT? How do we know they weren't relieved for cause?

Do

Is the list correct?

Your list explains why they were "the best" and what they were fired for? I wonder why your list doesn't show that info. How do we know that your "General Vallely" didn't just take a list of retired officers and claim they were fired?

BTW...a minor note known to those who served and maybe not by those who did not.....we don't say "fired"...we say "relieved of duty"...

As I said, I am not interested in writing you a book. Dig.

the CinC doesn't fire military officers.

If he sends the order down, the officer is fired. Don't play so naive.
If you have ever served you'd know that's not how it's done. But Kudos to you for thinking that President Obama have such control over his Administration that he Personally keeps track of and controls the careers of even O-4's. (check with me if you don't know what that means)

Forum List

Back