When did Repubs realize that the Generals and our Military are such fuck ups?

Leaving Iraq entirely was obviously a mistake, and while it's not all on Obama, he should have pressed Iraq, but was only too relieved to have an excuse. However, Trump had the same shit. He was even before the war before he was against it, and he was an isolationist about 12 mos ago.

However, I doubt there's any enthusiasm in the militay for having another go in Iraq.
He did press Iraq. But they wanted to be able to prosecute our soldiers. A hundred thousand soldiers, a hundred thousand lawsuits, a hundred thousand of our soldiers in jail. Would that be OK with you?

And Iraqi's wouldn't budge on this point. What Obama did was right.

What I don't understand is that you don't seem the understand the importance of immunity for our soldiers and their being shielded from Iraqi's who never wanted us there anyway.
We know Barry is a shitty negotiator that was incapable of completing a simple agreement.

His failure as a negotiator is well known.

That is why Iran is laughing at him as they spend the $1.7 billion gave them.

When did Repubs realize that the Generals and our Military are such fuck ups?

When Republicans are in charge.

Leaving Iraq entirely was obviously a mistake, and while it's not all on Obama, he should have pressed Iraq, but was only too relieved to have an excuse. However, Trump had the same shit. He was even before the war before he was against it, and he was an isolationist about 12 mos ago.

However, I doubt there's any enthusiasm in the militay for having another go in Iraq.
He did press Iraq. But they wanted to be able to prosecute our soldiers. A hundred thousand soldiers, a hundred thousand lawsuits, a hundred thousand of our soldiers in jail. Would that be OK with you?

And Iraqi's wouldn't budge on this point. What Obama did was right.

What I don't understand is that you don't seem the understand the importance of immunity for our soldiers and their being shielded from Iraqi's who never wanted us there anyway.
We know Barry is a shitty negotiator that was incapable of completing a simple agreement.

His failure as a negotiator is well known.

That is why Iran is laughing at him as they spend the $1.7 billion gave them.
Which we are you yammering about?

Nosism, from the Latin nos, "we", is the practice of using the pronoun "we" to refer to oneself when expressing a personal opinion.

He went to the republican controlled congress and they wanted nothing to do with Syria .

1. Please provide a link to where Obama went before Congress to ask for permission to conduct a war with Syria.

2. WHY THE HELL WOULD any American want any part of Syria?
- Syria was NOT a threat to the United States.
- Assad was not a threat to the United States.
- Assad MAY have gassed his people - SO WHAT?! That is what the united Nations is for. As Libs love to say, 'We are not the world's policeman!"

3. Please provide a link to where Hillary and Barry went before Congress and made the argument that starting/joining a war to help Al Qaeida take over their own country was in the best interest of the United States.
- DIDN'T HAPPEN!

WE CAN ALL LOOK OFNDLY BACK AT Obama NOW AND REMEMBER THE TIME WHEN HE DRUG THE US INTO 2 UNAUTHORIZED WARS FOR NO REASON AT ALL. ISTEAD OF 'BOOOOOOSH', WE CAN REPLACE THAT WITH 'OOOOOOOBAAAAAAAMAAAAA!'

:p

Heres where he asked congress for a declaration to fight ISIS . Back in February 2015 . How far did that go ?

Obama ISIS war authorization: Request sent to Congress - CNNPolitics.com

I'll find your syria one .

Here's where he asked for support to bomb Assad .

Fucking righties bitch no matter what he does .

Obama Seeks Approval by Congress for Strike in Syria

In one of the riskiest gambles of his presidency, Mr. Obama effectively dared lawmakers to either stand by him or, as he put it, allow President Bashar al-Assad of Syria to get away with murdering children with unconventional weapons. By asking them to take a stand, Mr. Obama tried to break out of the isolation of the last week as he confronted taking action without the support of the United Nations,

Heres where he asked congress for a declaration to fight ISIS . Back in February 2015 . How far did that go ?

Obama ISIS war authorization: Request sent to Congress - CNNPolitics.com

I'll find your syria one .

According to Barry: "includes authority for a "systemic and sustained campaign of airstrikes," support and training for forces on the ground and humanitarian assistance."

Congress disapproved of his request for a declaration of war.
- We were already at war with terrorism...Oh wait, Obama declared in 2012 'The War on Terror is over.

- Congress said 'No', yet Obama - not one to take 'No' from Congress as a final answer - Obama proceeded to illegally train soldiers to fight ISIS and conduct his pin-prick strike war against ISIS anyway. Those soldiers he trained - 1 was killed and the rest reportedly joined ISIS, taking their training and weapons with them.

AGAIN, why the hell would anyone agree to a war with/in Syria -- IT'S NONE OF OUR BUSINESS.

Make sure you find the link to Him and Hillary going before Congress asking for the authority to help Al Qaeida take over Libya.

If anyone is paying attention....
Donald J Trump really doesn't like this country much....

Thinks blacks are pretty stupid...
Doesn't care for the military much...
Thinks this country is pretty much a shit hole third world country.....

And thank God that Trump was born to fix all of this....

FROM YOUR LINK, TIMMY:

"If we are going to defeat this enemy, we need a comprehensive military strategy and a robust authorization, not one that limits our options," House Speaker John Boehner said in a statement Tuesday. "Any authorization for the use of military force must give our military commanders the flexibility and authorities they need to succeed and protect our people...I have concerns that the president's request does not meet this standard."

winner, winner, chicken dinner! Helping Al Qaeida take over Libya, funding/supplying/arming/training/protecting ISIS, pin-prick air strikes, and dropping leaflets warning ISIS that attacks are coming is damn-well NOT a 'comprehensive military strategy' to defeat ISIS.....but that is exactly what he did and is doing ON HIS OWN WITHOUT THE CONGRESSIONAL AUTHORITY TO DO SO.

If anyone is paying attention....Donald J Trump really doesn't like this country much....

Obama was just reportedly overseas calling Americans fat, lazy racists...Hillary didn't even pretend like she gave a damn enough to visit the flood victims in La...and Trump, who did visit them, 'hates America'?!

:lmao:

Do these right wingers understand how welcome they would be to move to Russia?

Do these right wingers understand how welcome they would be to move to Russia?
We are not the ones insulting the country. We are not the ones lying about how we will leave the country if Trump wins.

Again, find a better place and feel free to move. The sooner the better!

FROM YOUR LINK, TIMMY:

"If we are going to defeat this enemy, we need a comprehensive military strategy and a robust authorization, not one that limits our options," House Speaker John Boehner said in a statement Tuesday. "Any authorization for the use of military force must give our military commanders the flexibility and authorities they need to succeed and protect our people...I have concerns that the president's request does not meet this standard."

winner, winner, chicken dinner! Helping Al Qaeida take over Libya, funding/supplying/arming/training/protecting ISIS, pin-prick air strikes, and dropping leaflets warning ISIS that attacks are coming is damn-well NOT a 'comprehensive military strategy' to defeat ISIS.....but that is exactly what he did and is doing ON HIS OWN WITHOUT THE CONGRESSIONAL AUTHORITY TO DO SO.

So I was right , we went to congress .

Righties sit back and complain that he does nothing about ISIS and Syria , but when he went to them it's. "Don't Ask us !! We just want to complain if you do or don't ".

And we were right to help I. Libya . Sorry your buddy Qudaffi is dead .

So enough of your lies about obama and ISIS .

About the time Obungles purged the good ones
When did he not do that?

Ignorance is bliss

List Of Military Elite Purged And Fired Under Obama, Compiled By General Paul Vallely, 3-17-14

Here is the list of our military elite who have been purged or fired under Obama:
Commanding Generals fired:

· General John R. Allen-U.S. Marines Commander International Security Assistance Force [ISAF] (Nov 2012)
· Major General Ralph Baker (2 Star)-U.S. Army Commander of the Combined Joint Task Force Horn in Africa (April 2013)
· Major General Michael Carey (2 Star)-U.S. Air Force Commander of the 20th US Air Force in charge of 9,600 people and 450 Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles (Oct 2013)
· Colonel James Christmas-U.S. Marines Commander 22nd Marine Expeditionary Unit & Commander Special-Purpose Marine Air-Ground Task Force Crisis Response Unit (July 2013)
· Major General Peter Fuller-U.S. Army Commander in Afghanistan (May 2011)
· Major General Charles M.M. Gurganus-U.S. Marine Corps Regional Commander of SW and I Marine Expeditionary Force in Afghanistan (Oct 2013)
· General Carter F. Ham-U.S. Army African Command (Oct 2013)
· Lieutenant General David H. Huntoon (3 Star), Jr.-U.S. Army 58th Superintendent of the US Military Academy at West Point, NY (2013)
· Command Sergeant Major Don B Jordan-U.S. Army 143rd Expeditionary Sustainment Command (suspended Oct 2013)
· General James Mattis-U.S. Marines Chief of CentCom (May 2013)
· Colonel Daren Margolin-U.S. Marine in charge of Quantico’s Security Battalion (Oct 2013)
· General Stanley McChrystal-U.S. Army Commander Afghanistan (June 2010)
· General David D. McKiernan-U.S. Army Commander Afghanistan (2009)
· General David Petraeus-Director of CIA from September 2011 to November 2012 & U.S. Army Commander International Security Assistance Force [ISAF] and Commander U.S. Forces Afghanistan [USFOR-A] (Nov 2012)
· Brigadier General Bryan Roberts-U.S. Army Commander 2nd Brigade (May 2013)
· Major General Gregg A. Sturdevant-U.S. Marine Corps Director of Strategic Planning and Policy for the U.S. Pacific Command & Commander of Aviation Wing at Camp Bastion, Afghanistan (Sept 2013)
· Colonel Eric Tilley-U.S. Army Commander of Garrison Japan (Nov 2013)
· Brigadier General Bryan Wampler-U.S. Army Commanding General of 143rd Expeditionary Sustainment Command of the 1st Theater Sustainment Command [TSC] (suspended Oct 2013)

Commanding Admirals fired:
· Rear Admiral Charles Gaouette-U.S. Navy Commander John C. Stennis Carrier Strike Group Three (Oct 2012)
· Vice Admiral Tim Giardina(3 Star, demoted to 2 Star)-U.S. Navy Deputy Commander of the US Strategic Command, Commander of the Submarine Group Trident, Submarine Group 9 and Submarine Group 10 (Oct 2013)

Naval Officers fired: (All in 2011)
· Captain David Geisler-U.S. Navy Commander Task Force 53 in Bahrain (Oct 2011)
· Commander Laredo Bell-U.S. Navy Commander Naval Support Activity Saratoga Springs, NY (Aug 2011)
· Lieutenant Commander Kurt Boenisch-Executive Officer amphibious transport dock Ponce (Apr 2011)
· Commander Nathan Borchers-U.S. Navy Commander destroyer Stout (Mar 2011)
· Commander Robert Brown-U.S. Navy Commander Beachmaster Unit 2 Fort Story, VA (Aug 2011)
· Commander Andrew Crowe-Executive Officer Navy Region Center Singapore (Apr 2011)
· Captain Robert Gamberg-Executive Officer carrier Dwight D. Eisenhower (Jun 2011)
· Captain Rex Guinn-U.S. Navy Commander Navy Legal Service office Japan (Feb 2011)
· Commander Kevin Harms- U.S. Navy Commander Strike Fighter Squadron 137 aboard the aircraft carrier Abraham Lincoln (Mar 2011)
· Lieutenant Commander Martin Holguin-U.S. Navy Commander mine countermeasures Fearless (Oct 2011)
· Captain Owen Honors-U.S. Navy Commander aircraft carrier USS Enterprise (Jan 2011)
· Captain Donald Hornbeck-U.S. Navy Commander Destroyer Squadron 1 San Diego
(Apr 2011)
· Rear Admiral Ron Horton-U.S. Navy Commander Logistics Group, Western Pacific
(Mar 2011)
· Commander Etta Jones-U.S. Navy Commander amphibious transport dock Ponce (Apr 2011)
· Commander Ralph Jones-Executive Officer amphibious transport dock Green Bay (Jul 2011)
· Comman.........more@

List Of Military Elite Purged And Fired Under Obama, Compiled By General Paul Vallely, 3-17-14
It's a bullshit list

That's all you have? Is nah nah poo poo?

Trumpbot, potus's don't fire captains of ships or individual military units.

He is commander and chief , also a General complied this list..so who would I believe?
Well, if you had any intellectual integrity, you'd find out how command and control works.

Sooooo, you are saying Obama couldn't tell a soldiers commander to get rid of a person?

Lmao...
President Obama has fired a total of nine military generals and flag officers just this year. Most recently, the commander of the US Army Garrison in Japan was relieved of his armed forces duties and his deputy, a civilian, was reassigned pending a “misconduct” investigation.
Obama Purging Military Of Commanders Who Disagree | Off ...
www.offthegridnews.com › how-to-2 › o...

"When did Repubs realize that the Generals and our Military are such fuck ups?"

When Trump won the nomination.

He is commander and chief , also a General complied this list..so who would I believe?
Well, if you had any intellectual integrity, you'd find out how command and control works.

Sooooo, you are saying Obama couldn't tell a soldiers commander to get rid of a person?

Lmao...
President Obama has fired a total of nine military generals and flag officers just this year. Most recently, the commander of the US Army Garrison in Japan was relieved of his armed forces duties and his deputy, a civilian, was reassigned pending a “misconduct” investigation.

Wow even Diane Sawyer was in on in it. Missed the show

On October 12, 2013, ABC’s Dianne Sawyer brought us a video of a 9th, yes 9th, General fired from the military this week. It’s even reaching some of the more liberal stations and begging them to ask the question, “What is going on?”

Lmao...

An interesting article...

Obama vs. the Generals

FROM YOUR LINK, TIMMY:

So I was right , we went to congress .

Righties sit back and complain that he does nothing about ISIS and Syria , but when he went to them it's. "Don't Ask us !! We just want to complain if you do or don't ".

And we were right to help I. Libya . Sorry your buddy Qudaffi is dead .

So enough of your lies about obama and ISIS .

Then why does obama disagree with you Timothy ol' ignorant one?

That was Hillary's war the one the democrats and Pentagon tried to stop.

Barack Obama says Libya was 'worst mistake' of his presidency

Failing to plan’ for the aftermath of Muammar Gaddafi’s downfall is the US president’s biggest regret from his time in office

Barack Obama says Libya was 'worst mistake' of his presidency

I think as soon as Trump spoke it into existence they realized the Generals are political hacks and the military are shit heels. Only last night did they realize it tho

I do kind of wonder how good of a job are you doing if you can't get fired from your job. I believe Lincoln fired quite a few generals before he found the one he liked.

I think as soon as Trump spoke it into existence they realized the Generals are political hacks and the military are shit heels. Only last night did they realize it tho

I do kind of wonder how good of a job are you doing if you can't get fired from your job. I believe Lincoln fired quite a few generals before he found the one he liked.

He found the best of all a drunk bastard who got the job done. But in obamas case he fired the best ..

Forum List

Back