When did the Democrats become the enemy of white working class folks?

Our problems are too much corporate welfare and companies with near monopolies. Trump has only grown inequality.

While I can agree to a certain extent corporations bring jobs,lots of jobs.
Look at Boeing,they're leaving Seattle because of the lefts draconian taxes.
I’m not suggesting more taxes. We need to get government out of business and fix our
Monopoly problem . Capitalism isn’t so good without competition.

The fact is, if blacks and Hispanics voted based on their views of issues like homosexuality and same-sex marriage, they'd be Republicans too.

Evidently, Putting an end to Trump's piggish behavior is more important to them than those other things.

Piggish behavior? Funding for HBUC’s, more jobs for Blacks, more take home pay for working people, ..... how piggish is that for you? It’s not like Trump is covering up for his crackhead son who is banging whores while his son is selling access to him. Who would do such a thing?

The black / white job gap (how many of each is employed) is wider than it has been in years, and getting wider. Again, the blacks are being left behind when it comes to jobs.

Trump brought blacks and minorities in general the greatest job numbers ever.
Why do you lie?
The unemployment rate was declining for 6 years when trump became president and continued that trend. It went up drastically under Trump.

Stop with the tired shit,no one believes it.

The democrats seem to have left a great many people behind. I've never seen a party purposely jettison huge portions of the population before. It started when Hillary not only went after her opponents, but went after voters. Not a good move. Now a slew of democrat representatives insult and besmirch conservative voters. Besides illegal immigrants, I'm not sure who they have left? Politics 101, kiss the baby, don't insult the voters.

Republicans will always vote Republican like the Democrats will always vote Democrat. The two game changers in any election are how many Independents you can get, and how enthused your voters are to actually vote. The Democrats have very little to be enthused about other than they hate Trump. This is evident by the rally turnouts for Biden.

So what do non-TDS Independents see this election? Two older men, and one of them with dementia. In Biden, they see a guy what wants to destroy their suburbs. In Biden they see somebody that's eventually going to double or more their cost of energy. In Biden, they see a person that's going to increase capital gains taxes which will retard or even reverse the market. They see a guy that wants to increase taxes on our job creators when we need them the most. They see a guy who wants to bring back Commie Care fines which is money taken from Americans that most need their money.

In Trump they see a President that issued policies that did wonders for illegals crossing into the country. They see a President who gave us the best economy in 50 years. They see a President who is supported by police unions all across the country. They see a guy who did more for this nation in four years than Biden did in 47.

The fact is, if blacks and Hispanics voted based on their views of issues like homosexuality and same-sex marriage, they'd be Republicans too.

Evidently, Putting an end to Trump's piggish behavior is more important to them than those other things.

Piggish behavior? Funding for HBUC’s, more jobs for Blacks, more take home pay for working people, ..... how piggish is that for you? It’s not like Trump is covering up for his crackhead son who is banging whores while his son is selling access to him. Who would do such a thing?

The black / white job gap (how many of each is employed) is wider than it has been in years, and getting wider. Again, the blacks are being left behind when it comes to jobs.

Why do you lie?
The unemployment rate was declining for 6 years when trump became president and continued that trend. It went up drastically under Trump.

Facts? Polling seems to say enough people do believe.

Our problems are too much corporate welfare and companies with near monopolies. Trump has only grown inequality.

I’m not suggesting more taxes. We need to get government out of business and fix our

Like Google,Facebook and Twitter?

Why do you lie?

Polling suggests Trump is kicking your ass.

I didn’t say Obama was great, but the country got better. Country a disaster after 4 years of Trump.

DumBama never had to deal with anything near this during his two terms. Like I said, if you want to blame Trump for our economy when it was the China flu, go right ahead. People just laugh at you, especially voters. Everybody knows what Trump did.

The economy under DumBama didn't grow because of him, it grew in spite of him. You can't name one policy of his that produced any jobs. It was the feds with their quantitive easing, and later, drastically lowered fuel prices thanks to fracking, which Biden and Harris are totally against.

Like Google,Facebook and Twitter?
Yes.

Why do you lie?

Polling suggests Trump is kicking your ass.
You have some imagination.

I didn’t say Obama was great, but the country got better. Country a disaster after 4 years of Trump.

DumBama never had to deal with anything near this during his two terms. Like I said, if you want to blame Trump for our economy when it was the China flu, go right ahead. People just laugh at you, especially voters. Everybody knows what Trump did.

The economy under DumBama didn't grow because of him, it grew in spite of him. You can't name one policy of his that produced any jobs. It was the feds with their quantitive easing, and later, drastically lowered fuel prices thanks to fracking, which Biden and Harris are totally against.
If the polls are correct people seem to agree with me. And the facts agree.

Fracking is garbage btw. Most companies are bankrupt or highly in debt.

How is a method of fuel extraction garbage when it made us the worlds leading exporter in energy? I filled up my car today. $1.91 a gallon. The only reason it's that high is because our new Governor instituted a 10 cent per gallon road tax. Other than that, it would have been $1.81.

The White working class suppott the Republicans who shit all over them.

How did they do that? Do you know the results of the Democrats on this working class person? I lost my healthcare coverage; something I've had my entire adult life.

How is a method of fuel extraction garbage when it made us the worlds leading exporter in energy? I filled up my car today. $1.91 a gallon. The only reason it's that high is because our new Governor instituted a 10 cent per gallon road tax. Other than that, it would have been $1.81.
Bad business. Again they are all bankrupt or deeply in debt.

Notice how the polls are tightening now that we are only a few weeks from the election? I've been telling people this is exactly what's going to happen. Plus, we have this Hunter/ Joe corruption being looked into. What we know so far is that is his computer, they have his signature, supposedly disgusting images and video of him screwing with kids, and emails that indicate his father was in on all of it.

Notice how the polls are tightening now that we are only a few weeks from the election? I've been telling people this is exactly what's going to happen. Plus, we have this Hunter/ Joe corruption being looked into. What we know so far is that is his computer, they have his signature, supposedly disgusting images and video of him screwing with kids, and emails that indicate his father was in on all of it.

This year is a repeat of 2016.

Forum List

Back