🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CDZ When Did You Stop Believing In Santa Claus and How Old Is Too Old?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
I actually found out when I was ten which I was a bit of a late bloomer I admit, but now I'm finding out about teenagers who still believe. What do you guys think about that? I find it really strange myself.

1639284967949.png

Santa Claus exists so long as you have him in your heart.

*****SMILE*****

:)

I actually found out when I was ten which I was a bit of a late bloomer I admit, but now I'm finding out about teenagers who still believe. What do you guys think about that? I find it really strange myself.
I figured it out in 1st grade when I saw three different Sinta Claws in three different department stores in about an hour or so. It was then that I knew the jig was up!

I can’t remember a time I believed in Santa Claus, hell, every store you went to he was there. In either kindergarten or first grade I argued with a kid that there was no Santa.

Last edited:
I've never, in my entire life, ever believed in fantasy creatures or characters.

Never.

Even when I was little, I required absolute proof.

I would believe in an honest Democrat before I believe in all that fairytale stuff.

Don't remember when I found out about Santa, but I remember the big trouble I got into when I told my cousins at abut 7 years old.

The year I was 8, before Christmas. My mom was doing my hair and I remember asking her, quite rationally, how it was possible for one person to make it into every home all around the world in one night. I kept questioning and she basically told me fine, it's not true, but now it's up to you to keep the secret for your younger siblings. Oh man. Now I was a member of the Grown Up Club. That was awesome.

Believing later and later is a trend, to go with the trend of parents of college students calling their adult children "kiddos" and babying them, I don't know, into their thirties? Posting stuff like, "I was so proud of my son, he emailed his professor all on his own"--I am not making that up. Real postings. Yeah. But I digress....

So yeah, 11 and 12 yo at my school "believing". I guess the ones who are uh, not too swift can still believe. No teenager REALLY "believes". Unless their IQ is disability level.

Santa Claus; St Nicholas....as long as I can remember the two were the same sorta.....dad was Orthodox; might account for it.

Greg

Forum List

Back