When Do Trumpers Admit Trump Lost??

so if the Rs leads a group of wholesale voting changes at the last minute, stops counting votes for awhile and when done, suddenly they win, you'll just go "darn... maybe next time"?
fk dude, they demanded an impeachment of trump before he was even swore in. Their asses are so much more sensitive to not winning than anyone's.

I don‘t expect that to happen. You can keep crying about it all you like.
again, we will keep your cheatin up on the top of search windows so no problem from us. No more cheating, exposed is what was done. no mail in voting should be allowed moving forward with any election.

Does it make sense to argue about the rules AFTER the game is played? Like it or not, both sides will know the rules during the game and I’ll accept those rules.

They counted the mail-in ballots after the in-person voting. We already knew what was going to happen with those votes. I’m not interested in the tinfoil hat nonsense that you’re selling here.

To answer your question, yes. You win some and you lose some. I trust our democratic process regardless of who wins.
we argued against before the game started, we knew what the results would be and fk an A didn't it happen just as we said. Wow huh? We're truly more aware of your games than you I supposed. But hey, no more mail in balloting. Right? Absentee ballots only, right?

Does it make sense to argue about the rules AFTER the game is played? Like it or not, both sides will know the rules during the game and I’ll accept those rules.

They counted the mail-in ballots after the in-person voting. We already knew what was going to happen with those votes. I’m not interested in the tinfoil hat nonsense that you’re selling here.

To answer your question, yes. You win some and you lose some. I trust our democratic process regardless of who wins.
I don't believe the right accepted the rule changes.

nice try.

Bill Barr: Biden was "squarely confronted with the laptop and suggested it was Russian disinformation and pointed to the letter written by intelligence people, it was baseless, which he knew was a lie, and I was shocked by that."

Bill-_Barr_Getty_1250053834.jpg

:26:

We do have that. You guys are only squealing about the voting system because you lost.

No matter what happens with the voting system, a big chunk of the country is going to whine fraud when they lose. We’re a nation of sore loser crybabies who throw a hissy fit when our candidate loses.
It was Democrats whining in 2000 and in 2016. They got evidentiary hearings, Trump got none. You can't rewrite history, not that you have not tried. Fraud has been proven in WI. Other states are not far behind.

It was Democrats whining in 2000 and in 2016. They got evidentiary hearings, Trump got none. You can't rewrite history, not that you have not tried. Fraud has been proven in WI. Other states are not far behind.
conservatives tried 60 times for a evidentiary hearing and denied on all 60 and the supreme court, that dems got in 2000, was denied as well. Nothing to see here, nothing at all.

Everybody is wondering, at what point do you put your big boy pants on, man the fuck up, and admit the election is over and Trump lost??

When all the fake audits fail, Trump will come up with a new lie to feed his loyal sheep.

How dumb do you get? You people will believe any lie you are told, because you want to believe this crap.

You people believed Pizza gate and even showed up at the pizza place with an AR15 and started blasting... Notta good look.

That shows how truly gullible Trumpers are, they will believe the most insane lies ever produced by fake Russian bots.

When do you admit Trump lost the election??

Yes Trump lost the election. But the election was FIXED! And the FACTS are....

Breaking: Special Counsel Finds Mark Zuckerberg’s Election Money Violated Wisconsin Bribery Laws​

Nearly $9 million in Zuckerberg grant funds directed solely to five Democratic strongholds in Wisconsin violated the state’s election code’s prohibition on bribery. That conclusion represents but one of the many troubling findings detailed in the report submitted today by a state-appointed special counsel to the Wisconsin Assembly.
And this wasn't the only "swing state" Zuckerberg's $400 million infusion affected the 2020 election.

Zuckerberg’s election spending was ‘carefully orchestrated’ to influence 2020 vote: ex-FEC member​

Preliminary results suggest a “similar impact” on the voting in the crucial swing states of Wisconsin and Georgia, Doyle wrote in his report, first published by The Federalist.
Biden narrowly won both races, by less than 21,000 votes in Wisconsin and less than 12,000 votes in Georgia.
A spokesman for Zuckerberg and Chan said their critics’ allegations “simply don’t add up.”

again, we will keep your cheatin up on the top of search windows so no problem from us. No more cheating, exposed is what was done. no mail in voting should be allowed moving forward with any election.
Go ahead and push your conspiracy theory nonsense all you like. Changes nothing and I enjoy watching you guys whine.

we argued against before the game started, we knew what the results would be and fk an A didn't it happen just as we said.
And? You think everyone is going to like the rules before we start the game? Tough shit. The rules were set up and you lost according to them.

Need a tissue?

I don't believe the right accepted the rule changes.

nice try.
So?

I don’t like the pass the pass interference rule in the NFL. If my team loses on a pass interference call, does that make my team’s loss any different?

So?

I don’t like the pass the pass interference rule in the NFL. If my team loses on a pass interference call, does that make my team’s loss any different?
here we go. you said the rules were agreed to. they were not so you change your really bad analogy.

if the offense changed the rule while the pass was in the air, is it still a valid penalty if it benefits them?

you gonna stick to the bad analogies or address the actual points.

Forum List

Back