"when do we get to use the guns?

For some reason, I just cannot imagine a bunch of gun-hating pajama boys taking up arms and shooting back without laughing hysterically.

The thought of it just cracks me up.
:auiqs.jpg:

At the first Battle of Manassas the Northern citizens thought it would be fine afternoon to confidently watch their soldiers kick some Southern ass. Ops.

You might be surprised how fast a pj boy, or anybody else can learn to use an equalizer when assholes are shooting and killing them.

At the first Battle of Manassas the Northern citizens thought it would be fine afternoon to confidently watch their soldiers kick some Southern ass. Ops.

You might be surprised how fast a pj boy, or anybody else can learn to use an equalizer when assholes are shooting and killing them.
did they win?

Even though Kirk denounced violence, did you hear how the audience cheered when the audience member asked when they can "use the guns" and "kill these people"?

I'd say the left has a real problem. How far do they think they can push mainstream American around before the pushback starts?
Kirk did denounce the violence:

Kirk “denounced” the audience member’s remarks because, he told the man, “you’re playing into all their plans and they’re trying to make you do this.”

“So, no, I – no, hold on. I – no – stop, hold on,” Kirk told him. “Now, I’m going to denounce that and I’m going to tell you why. Because you’re playing into all their plans and they’re trying to make you do this. That’s OK. Just hear me out,” he urged.

“They are trying to provoke you and everyone here. They are trying to make you do something that will be violent that will justify a takeover of your freedoms and liberties, the likes of which we have never seen,” Kirk fear-mongered.

At what point do we conclude the political and legal process has failed, and we take up arms?

It's a perfectly legitimate question.

Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

The whining of the Trumpyberra lost, masks and vaccine mandates are not absolute despotism. It's Crybabyism.

Yes, I would have. But there's no way his gun stance would have held up. Let's ground ourselves in a bit of reality. Especially in light of what politicians will say to get elected.
Bottom line is, he was a better choice than Cancun Cruz. :)
why are you leaving out people like Feinstein that has been trying to take guns for decades along with other dems??

its a bold faced lie not the truth,, just like your claim no one wants to take our guns,,

give it up bud we know the truth and you arent it,,
You know the knee-jerk, fear mongering retorts that your alt-right media masters feed you to parrot.
The rest of us, laugh at you because we know no one is coming for our guns....or yours.

did they win?
The Northern Army of Occupation evacuated the South in 1877 after the North finally got tired of the southern insurgents killing them. Then the post reconstruction violence began when whites began to retake the power. So eventually all the South won the power, with violence and the ballot, to implement the system we know as Jim Crow.

You know the knee-jerk, fear mongering retorts that your alt-right media masters feed you to parrot.
The rest of us, laugh at you because we know no one is coming for our guns....or yours.
considering there are thousands of laws on the books restricting and limiting them youre lies are mocked,,

Thanks, I was going to post about this as I remembered it from history class.
And that's the BS bravado line of all these weekend warrior wannabe's.
They think they can starts the shooting and people will lay down like lambs for them..because they're all tough guy and shit.
I can assure them, it won't happen like that. :)

The Northern Army of Occupation evacuated the South in 1877 after the North finally got tired of the southern insurgents killing them. Then the post reconstruction violence began when whites began to retake the power. So eventually all the South won the power, with violence and the ballot, to implement the system we know as Jim Crow.
is that any different than the gop today? Finally fighting back, started with Trump, 2016, you fking hated it. So much your side had to cheat. Yeah, same difference, you're still trying to figure it out.

considering there are thousands of laws on the books restricting and limiting them youre lies are mocked,,
There is nothing wrong with sensible gun control laws. Responsible gun owners don't fear them. They abide by them.
It's you fear mongering types who are the liars.....and the scared ones. :)

Forum List

Back