"when do we get to use the guns?

This is what Trumpism has brought us and it`s not good. They`re no longer just Deplorables, they have murder on their minds as we witnessed on Jan.
The actual quote:
"When do we get to use the guns? No, and I’m not — that’s not a joke. I’m not saying it like that. I mean, literally, where’s the line? How many elections are they going to steal before we kill these people?”
That is
At what point do we conclude the political and legal process has failed, and we take up arms?

It's a perfectly legitimate question.

Last edited:
This is what Trumpism has brought us and it`s not good. They`re no longer just Deplorables, they have murder on their minds as we witnessed on Jan. 6th.

We see it on this board and other places on the internet.

Some of the conservatives in our nation would love to start killing everyone who doesn't agree with their views.

I've been seeing conservative people post stuff like that ever since I started using AOL in 1993.

They are consumed with hate fed by the far right propaganda machine.

Something needs to be done about it before people start being hurt or killed.

Last edited:

Some of the conservatives in our nation would love to start killing everyone who doesn't agree with their views.

I've been seeing conservative people post stuff like that ever since I started using the internet in 1993.

Histrionics

This is what Trumpism has brought us and it`s not good. They`re no longer just Deplorables, they have murder on their minds as we witnessed on Jan. 6th.
wrong,, this is what leftist authoritarianism has brought us too,,,

I've been seeing conservative people post stuff like that ever since I started using the internet in 1993.

what about all the leftist violence over the past decades?? theyve cause billions in damage and killed dozens of innocent people,,

You would have said the same thing about the Jews who armed themselves in Warsaw to fight the Nazis.

Which makes them no different than their liberal counterparts.

No one is looking to take our guns away...
Except those that are, of course.
et al

It's easy to plant a stooge in the audience and lefties fall for it all the time. Why don't democrats stop behaving like losers and stop whining about Trump?

How many times have the left threatened everyone else this year? Quite a lot.

So far the left has demeaned, berated, punished, called for action against, and a few times threatened violence against those that don't agree with them.

Not to mention they condone violence by BLM and antifa by not even calling them out and instead let them run wild burning, looting, stealing, harassing and attacking people/officers.

In the grand scheme of things this isn't much compared to what the other side has said and done.

Forum List

Back