"when do we get to use the guns?

The actual quote:
"When do we get to use the guns? No, and I’m not — that’s not a joke. I’m not saying it like that. I mean, literally, where’s the line? How many elections are they going to steal before we kill these people?”
That is
At what point do we conclude the political and legal process has failed, and we take up arms?

It's a perfectly legitimate question.
"It's a perfectly legitimate question." Maybe to an insane person it is.

Kirk did denounce the violence:

Kirk “denounced” the audience member’s remarks because, he told the man, “you’re playing into all their plans and they’re trying to make you do this.”

“So, no, I – no, hold on. I – no – stop, hold on,” Kirk told him. “Now, I’m going to denounce that and I’m going to tell you why. Because you’re playing into all their plans and they’re trying to make you do this. That’s OK. Just hear me out,” he urged.

“They are trying to provoke you and everyone here. They are trying to make you do something that will be violent that will justify a takeover of your freedoms and liberties, the likes of which we have never seen,” Kirk fear-mongered.
THe Left is "planning" for the Right to start shooting at them?

"It's a perfectly legitimate question." Maybe to an insane person it is.
It's a question asked by the likes of George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Alexander Hamilton, James Madison, Benjamin Franklin, Crispus Attucks, Samuel Gray, John Handcock, George Clinton, Noah Webster....and the list goes on and on.

Was it not a legitimate question then? Were they all insane?

Wait.....Former President Obama took all our guns already.
He knew it would cause an uprising (rightfully so), so he tried a bunch of gun running and roundabouts on ammo, but they all failed.

If you don't think anyone is trying to take away our guns, put your money where your mouth is. Prove it.

Start campaigning to repeal all federal gun laws.

It's a question asked by the likes of George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Alexander Hamilton, James Madison, Benjamin Franklin, Crispus Attucks, Samuel Gray, John Handcock, George Clinton, Noah Webster....and the list goes on and on.

Was it not a legitimate question then? Were they all insane?
"John Handcock" - You were homeskooled huh? :lol:

"John Handcock" - You were homeskooled huh? :lol:
Nope. 100% publick skewl until grad skewl. I is gubment ejumicated.

:laughing0301:

And it's Hand + Cock. RIGHT?

Like this:
Cool-Snoozin-Mix.gif

Ridiculous! Lefties continue to lie, cheat and steal. They are utterly disgusting vile people that hate America and Americans, and most likely themselves . They believe Trump and his supporters are equivalent to their violent anti American ways. So they try to bait them into retaliation, hoping to lure some mentally compromised person into grabbing a AR 15 and killing a few people . They don't care about the dead , just that they can use the event to further their agenda and blame Trump and his supporters. Think about it, what else do they have ? Let's go Brandon? Heels up Harris? Their wonderful plans for America? See what I mean? These violent cooks want Trump supporters to act like them . Don't do it ! We need to concentrate on unrigging elections. So we the people won't be cheated out of a fair and honest election!
You sound angry. Angry enough to shoot people?

Forum List

Back