When do we start talking about an illegal coo? Which is treasonous

Excellent catch. You really got him on his poor spelling.

THat being said, the coup attempt he brought up, is a huge wound to our democracy.

Arrests are called for.

It is not poor spelling, it is far more than that.

As for a "coup"...

View attachment 295184

There has been nothing sudden, violent, or illegal and nothing seized.
Nothing illegal? You can’t impeach a president because your feelings are hurt that’s illegal

Sure you can.

You don’t even have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this constitutional republic if this body determines that your conduct as a public official is clearly out of bounds in your role. Impeachment is not about punishment. Impeachment is about cleansing the office. Impeachment is about restoring honor and integrity to the office.

U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham, Republican.

On the other hand, the abuse of power inside of the FBI, THOSE are illegal.

Not according to the IG report.

Got anything else?
The Uncovering – Mike Rogers’ Investigation, Section 702 FISA...
The FBI’s Private Contractors – FISA Abuse, the Steele Dossier & A...

THat being said, the coup attempt he brought up, is a huge wound to our democracy.

Arrests are called for.

As for a "coup"...

View attachment 295184

Nothing illegal? You can’t impeach a president because your feelings are hurt that’s illegal

Sure you can.

You don’t even have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this constitutional republic if this body determines that your conduct as a public official is clearly out of bounds in your role. Impeachment is not about punishment. Impeachment is about cleansing the office. Impeachment is about restoring honor and integrity to the office.

Got anything else?

Seriously. Dude. It is a fucking witch hunt.

Lol so you sound out coo and then read
The sentence and you don’t know what it means!? Lol hahahhaha ya poor little liberal lol hahhahhhab

You do not know how to spell a simple 4 letter word and you want to laugh at me?

Too bad you lack the intelligence to understand irony.
Lol so sad haha coo is my slang word for coup.. it’s how I’m rolling coooooo alll day nicca haha

Nice try little man, but no cigar.
Coo coo coo lol who knew a three letter word would trigger you so much

You are calling Pence a Democrat:bsflag:

You might have noticed that jitler is a stone-cold moron.

This is the most blatantly obvious coo orchestrated by Democrats and the media..

these people should face a trial! But first arrested and dragged to jail until trial!

Everybody is saying they been trying to impeach Trump since he was elected! That is and illegal coo!

ARREST THEM!
You got pigeons in your pocket or what?

God you are such a dumbass.

Arrests are called for.

As for a "coup"...

View attachment 295184

No violence huh?

antifariot-600-x-400.jpg

Please show the connection between that and the actions in the House.

Thanks

All part of the called for "resistance".

YOu intimidate your enemies with street thugs, so they don't call you on it, when you don't follow the rules in the political system.

You don't think there are not people who are afraid to speak out, for fear they will be doxxed and fucking ANTIFA will show up at their house one night, or they will be jumped by a mob while eating out with the family?

Do you live with that fear?

I made a valid point, and you made it personal.

Why did you choose that path, instead of just crushing my point, with your logic and a good counter point?

YOu might want to be sitting down when you think that through.

As for a "coup"...

View attachment 295184

Sure you can.

Got anything else?

Seriously. Dude. It is a fucking witch hunt.

And? It still is not a coup...nor a coo for that matter.

There’s nothing illegal or unconstitutional about what the Dems are doing with impeachment.

Stop the hyperventilating nonsense.
Nothing? How come it’s not bipartisan. What law was broke? Why have dems been talking about impeachment? You do understand the importance of having a president not being underminded during his administration? It has severe consequences and if you want to be hung continue
It’s not bipartisan bedside Republicans are sellouts. Trump abided his office. Impeachment is part of the constitutional process of checks and balances. The president is not immune from criticism. Nothing illegal about impeachment. It’s in the damn constitution.

Hung for what? Questioning the president?
In a illegal coo,, which is taken place.. let’s investigate.. are you ok with that?

What’s illegal about it?

Don’t forget the speech and debate clause. Important that one.
I’m just going by the definition of coup. Did you want to change that to? Lol
You haven’t said why this impeachment is illegal.

As for a "coup"...

View attachment 295184

No violence huh?

antifariot-600-x-400.jpg

Thanks

YOu intimidate your enemies with street thugs, so they don't call you on it, when you don't follow the rules in the political system.

You don't think there are not people who are afraid to speak out, for fear they will be doxxed and fucking ANTIFA will show up at their house one night, or they will be jumped by a mob while eating out with the family?

Why did you choose that path, instead of just crushing my point, with your logic and a good counter point?

You made assumptions about other people, I was trying to determine if that was based upon your own fears.

Sure you can.

Got anything else?
17 times!? Lol I think John durham will have a different outcome

You willing to bet on that?
Yes what would you like to bet?

Sure you can.

Got anything else?

Our presence on this forum.

Winner stays, loser leaves for good.

Who takes over the presidency is Trump is removed from office?
I don’t know according to CNN they’re going to impeach Pence and Trump.

Of course you do not know, you do not even know how to spell coup, how could i expect you to know the order of succession in our governmental system.

Pence is next in line, which means that no power would be seized. Thus there is no coup.
CNN piece dreams up ‘double impeachment scenario’ to tout possible ‘President Pelosi’

View attachment 295190 Damn I just destroyed you lol

Who cares what CNN says or dreams of?

Can you not stay on topic?

This is not about CNN.
... learn how to read .....u

This from YOU, of all people? :lmao:

Nothing? How come it’s not bipartisan. What law was broke? Why have dems been talking about impeachment? You do understand the importance of having a president not being underminded during his administration? It has severe consequences and if you want to be hung continue
It’s not bipartisan bedside Republicans are sellouts. Trump abided his office. Impeachment is part of the constitutional process of checks and balances. The president is not immune from criticism. Nothing illegal about impeachment. It’s in the damn constitution.

Hung for what? Questioning the president?
In a illegal coo,, which is taken place.. let’s investigate.. are you ok with that?

What’s illegal about it?

Don’t forget the speech and debate clause. Important that one.
I’m just going by the definition of coup. Did you want to change that to? Lol
You haven’t said why this impeachment is illegal.
Undermining a president for the sole purpose of hatred, is overturning the government using fbi is illegal, planting spies like the whistle blower is illegal.. let the investigation begin shall we?

Nice try little man, but no cigar.
Coo coo coo lol who knew a three letter word would trigger you so much

Not triggered in the least, I appreciate it when you show your true colors and cannot lie about it this time.
Good glad you got over your triggered ,, now stick to the topic lol

Ok....so you want to talk about pigeons.

Cannot we not talk about what is happening in DC instead?
Coo in this topic refers to pigeons? Heheh
I thought you got over your trigger. Want to still continue? Haha
You have to be careful how you word your posts, including the use of slang, since lefties will always take the path of least resistance. Given the choices of coo, coupe, or coup, lefties will naturally want to talk about pigeons instead of what is not convenient politically.

No violence huh?

antifariot-600-x-400.jpg

Thanks

You made assumptions about other people, I was trying to determine if that was based upon your own fears.

You were using a logical fallacy of attacking me personally, to avoid having to deal with my point.

And don't even think of pretending in your response to this, that my point is that my feelings are hurt.

YOUR ACTIONS ARE DEMONSTRATING THAT YOU THINK THAT A REAL DISCUSSION OF THE FACTS, IS A THREAT TO YOUR POSITION.

That is my point, please address it now, and save the logical fallacies for those not smart enough to see right through them.

And then let's get back to the topic, which you seem so desperate to run away from.

You were using a logical fallacy of attacking me personally, to avoid having to deal with my point.

And don't even think of pretending in your response to this, that my point is that my feelings are hurt.

I did not attack you, I asked you a question.

YOUR ACTIONS ARE DEMONSTRATING THAT YOU THINK THAT A REAL DISCUSSION OF THE FACTS, IS A THREAT TO YOUR POSITION.

That is my point, please address it now, and save the logical fallacies for those not smart enough to see right through them.

And then let's get back to the topic, which you seem so desperate to run away from.

You gave an opinion about people living in fear, you have not given a fact yet.

When you do, I would love to discuss them.

But your opinions do not equal facts.

Got anything else?

Censorship is the aim of those that know they are on the wrong side.

Got anything else?

Censorship is the aim of those that know they are on the wrong side.

What the fuck are you talking about now?

Funny that Jitler wants to punish people for their attempted coup in this thread, but in a couple of other threads he has claimed he will use the US Marine Corp reservists in his own coup in Boston.

If one is treasonous, aren't they both?

Forum List

Back