When do we start talking about an illegal coo? Which is treasonous

You made a belittling accusation against me personally, instead of addressing my point.

If you had wanted to challenge my point, you could have done that, civilly. YOu choose to not do that.

The more time and energy you spend running away from the thread topic, the more you demonstrate that you know the op is correct, and that the coup is illegal and people should be arrested.

I asked a question, that you were "belittled" by it is all on you.

You did not make a point, you gave an opinion and I asked about that opinion.

And there still is no coo.

None of the definition has been meet yet.

You did not ask me a question. You made a personal attack thinly veiled as a "question".

YOu could have challenged my point, civilly, you choose not to do that.

The reasons are obvious. You are still choosing to not do that.

THe more you run away from the thread topic, the more strongly you demonstrate how on the money that Jittss is.

THe coup is illegal, and the people doing it, should be arrested.
There is no coup. You should learn to use Englush properly.

He is rather unhinged in this thread. I asked the simplest of questions and he has been triggered ever since.

Pointing out your evasive tactics, and what they reveal about your position in the thread, is not being "triggered".

I've been completely calm in this thread. Are you just flat out lying now?

This is the most blatantly obvious coo orchestrated by Democrats and the media..

these people should face a trial! But first arrested and dragged to jail until trial!

Everybody is saying they been trying to impeach Trump since he was elected! That is and illegal coo!

ARREST THEM!

Are we talking about a coup d'état here? Because I thought we were already talking about it as one has been underway for about three years!
No, this thread is about "coo".

Your goal is to silence your enemy. That is what you do, when you fear what real debate will reveal.

You are a strange individual. Your obsession with me is getting out of hand. I think you need a time out from me.

This has nothing, or very little to do with you. This is a common goal of trolls and the whole cancel culture movement and more.

Again, I made a valid point, and instead of choosing to address it seriously and honestly, you made a personal attack on me.

These are not the actions of someone confident in his positions on issues and events.

I did not attack you, I asked a question. Why are you so sensitive this morning? Is it that time of the month for you?

AND again, you had a choice of addressing the point, or challenging the point civilly, and instead you choose to attack me personally.

This is what some one does, when they know they have a losing hand in a debate.

You are employing evasive tactics instead of using facts to crush your enemies logically in the Contest of Ideas.

The call for resistance went out. We had riots in the streets and targeted mob actions against political enemies.

Internal political operatives in the government plotted and then implemented plots, involving criminal abuse of power to advance partisan political goals, with the final aim of reversing the outcome of an election that they refused to respect.

That is a coup. ALL of your attempts to make the thread about something else, is you knowingly employing evasive tactics

BECAUSE YOU KNOW THAT THE COUP IS REAL AND YOU SUPPORT IT.

Funny that Jitler wants to punish people for their attempted coup in this thread, but in a couple of other threads he has claimed he will use the US Marine Corp reservists in his own coup in Boston.

If one is treasonous, aren't they both?

Jitler claims a lot of things, none of them have ever turned out to be true.

Claimed he ran fire team Ops for Black Water in Afghanistan also.

LMAO!! I missed that one!

Funny that Jitler wants to punish people for their attempted coup in this thread, but in a couple of other threads he has claimed he will use the US Marine Corp reservists in his own coup in Boston.

If one is treasonous, aren't they both?
Wow the democrat posts again

This is the most blatantly obvious coo orchestrated by Democrats and the media..

these people should face a trial! But first arrested and dragged to jail until trial!

Everybody is saying they been trying to impeach Trump since he was elected! That is and illegal coo!

ARREST THEM!

Are we talking about a coup d'état here? Because I thought we were already talking about it as one has been underway for about three years!
No, this thread is about "coo".
Why yes it is lol

Your goal is to silence your enemy. That is what you do, when you fear what real debate will reveal.

You are a strange individual. Your obsession with me is getting out of hand. I think you need a time out from me.

This has nothing, or very little to do with you. This is a common goal of trolls and the whole cancel culture movement and more.

Again, I made a valid point, and instead of choosing to address it seriously and honestly, you made a personal attack on me.

These are not the actions of someone confident in his positions on issues and events.

I did not attack you, I asked a question. Why are you so sensitive this morning? Is it that time of the month for you?

AND again, you had a choice of addressing the point, or challenging the point civilly, and instead you choose to attack me personally.

You are employing evasive tactics instead of using facts to crush your enemies logically in the Contest of Ideas.

The call for resistance went out. We had riots in the streets and targeted mob actions against political enemies.

Internal political operatives in the government plotted and then implemented plots, involving criminal abuse of power to advance partisan political goals, with the final aim of reversing the outcome of an election that they refused to respect.

That is a coup. ALL of your attempts to make the thread about something else, is you knowingly employing evasive tactics

you have totally lost all rational thought.

you are now just ranting like a madman.

This is beyond a illegal seizure of power! And this has been planned for years now! Time to investigate
"An illegal"

You really are functionally illiterate aren't you Pigeon Boy.

1j57fn.jpg

Why are you even in here you don’t know what we are talking about

I know what you are talking about...you are talking about a coo....or in other words a made up event that has no place in reality.

How many times have I now prompted you to civilly challenge my point, and you keep personally attacking me?

As long as you keep demonstrating that you prefer logical fallacies to real debate,

I will be pointing out the fact that that demonstrates that you know your position in this thread is wrong.

That you want to spin that as "ranting" is you being increasingly dishonest.

I know what you are talking about...you are talking about a coo....or in other words a made up event that has no place in reality.
You hate diversity don’t cha why you hate trump

The Office of the President is not above nor beyond our federal Constitution. Oversight is a Power of Congress. Any failure to cooperate with Oversight matters is an usurpation of the Oversight Authority expressly declared not implied in our Constitution.

The Office of the President is not above nor beyond our federal Constitution. Oversight is a Power of Congress. Any failure to cooperate with Oversight matters is an usurpation of the Oversight Authority expressly declared not implied in our Constitution.
Are they allowed to undermine a president over throw a government?

Oversight based on a corrupt process and lies, is not oversight but a coup.

My God, the lefties in this thread, are so bad, they just made Danielpalos, look like the reasonable one!

Dan! You got to make a point, that no one else was even trying to make!

YOU ADVANCED THE DISCUSSION!!!!!

I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD SEE THE DAY!

upload_2019-12-17_9-17-20.jpeg

How many times have I now prompted you to civilly challenge my point, and you keep personally attacking me?

As long as you keep demonstrating that you prefer logical fallacies to real debate,

I will be pointing out the fact that that demonstrates that you know your position in this thread is wrong.

That you want to spin that as "ranting" is you being increasingly dishonest.

you remind me of my daughter when she was a teen and she would just get out of control. there was no sense talking to her till she calmed down. I will come back to you later and see if you have the ability for rational thought yet.

In the mean time, ask yourself why such a simple question caused you so much hurt and heartbreak.

Forum List

Back