Zone1 When Do You Think Jesus Will Return?

It is my opinion that the seven seals in Revelation represent the seven thousand years of the earth's temporal existence. I believe that Jesus spent his entire earthly ministry in the meridian of time or the 4th seal. I believe he came at the very end of the 4th seal. I believe Jesus died in 33 AD and that the 5th seal ended in 1033 AD and the 6th seal will end in 2033 AD. The seventh seal will then open in 2034 AD. According to Revelation 8, after the seventh seal is opened, there will be silence in heaven for the space of half an hour. This half hour time frame is in God's time which is probably 20.83 years according to our time here on earth. This extends the time up to 2054 or 2055 AD.

2 Peter 3:8
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

If one day to the Lord is 1000 of our years, the a half hour would be 1000/48 = 20.83333

Once we have reached the time around 2055, we still will need to see the 7 years of tribulation and the nations gather against Israel. We will need to see the two prophets of Revelation 11 come on the scene and perform mighty miracles for 3.5 years. So another 10.5 years would be needed before Christ sets his foot again upon the Mount of Olives. This takes us to 2065 or 2066 AD. So I don't think Jesus will come until after those things have occurred. But I think the time will be short after those things occur. 2066 AD is only 44 years from now. I don't believe we will reach the year 2100 AD before Jesus comes again upon the earth. I believe that no one knows the day or the hour in which Jesus will come again, but we can read the signs of the times and have pretty good approximate guess of when he will come.

These are just my thoughts on the closeness of the timing of our Lord's second coming. I don't know that I will be around at that time but these are interesting times to be on earth and the signs are beginning to manifest themselves.

If you're sold on the fantasy that people are hurting the planet, there IS a quick way YOU can help right now.

What are you waiting for? :eusa_whistle:

oh,

1658709261565.png

your not sold on the deterioration of planet earth purely as a result of human activity - and you're waiting to be convinced - like a good christian.

and wanting for other people to solve your problems for you like your phony messiah coming to your rescue -

howabout - try a new religion than one from the desert, couldn't be any worse that what you have.

September 23rd, 2022 at 06:00. You still got time for that trip you've want to take and whatever you have now really doesn't matter if you have plastic until then.
Had you wrote the 29th I would have screamed because then I knew my Aunt escaped the clutches of Hell!

Any ideas? Will it be in our lifetimes or not? I already know that nobody except God knows for sure, but I sort of think it will be in my lifetime and I also sort of think that the world has gotten way too crazy at the moment for Him to come back. Btw, how can Jesus not know the time but God the Father did? Wasn't Jesus God in human flesh?
Never seeing Jesus was a mythical story made up by a Roman Emperor to make a prophet into a God like being…

Not during our lifetimes. I've long held the view that anyone who argues or pretends to know it will happen during that person's lifetime simply doesn't want to accept dying one day.

Not during our lifetimes. I've long held the view that anyone who argues or pretends to know it will happen during that person's lifetime simply doesn't want to accept dying one day.

It's not about dying when Jesus will come back again. It's about transforming the body - dead or alive - into a body of light and to go home.

You said that Jesus was coming back a few days ago and I never saw Him. I was just using humor to make my point.

Aha. You "see" god always all around you. Often compare people this situation with a fish who not knows what is water. It's for sure an humorful fish (humorful=humid). To be honest: What we say sounds really a little strange. The problem: We still don't know the full story - but we believe in a happy end.

“Death is swallowed up in victory. O death, where is your victory? O death, where is your sting?”

Last edited:
You said that Jesus was coming back a few days ago ...

By the way - I said hopefully something like: "If he will not come back today - then he will for sure come back tomorrow". But if he will not come back tomorrow then I will also not be dissapointed. There will be a reason for. Then he will come back the day after tomorrow. But he will come back and it's always good to be ready.

He gained wisdom as would any other man. The point Jesus was making in detailing that No Man could predict the day of Judgement was in parallel to the days of Noah.......that day will come on a day like any other day, it will come like a theif in the night, even though there was plently of time for the people to prepare for that day, only 8 was saved. (Matthew 24:38-39).

Jesus ends the message by declaring the righteous person should live each day as it was THAT DAY, for one day it will be when God's longsuffering ends, prepare each day as if it is your last. (Matt. 24:42-44) God is longsuffering and desires all men be saved by coming to the knowledge of the truth (1 Tim. 2:4)

Reality: Man has been living in the "LAST DAYS" now for well over 2000 years. (Acts 1, 2)

When the day of judgement comes Peter declares......it will come like a theif in the night, the earth and the heavens shall persish in FIRE, there will be no earth, all the elements will be gone. (2 Peter 3:10-13). Jesus will not come back to rule on earth, He will return to judge both the living and the dead. There will be no earth to rule.
people mix up the return of Jesus with the pre trib rapture- 2 very different events.

True. He never said he would return in the flesh.
It is clear that Jesus has spoken of his second coming :

Matthew 24:27, 30
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Matthew 25:31
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

It is also clear that Jesus appeared unto his Apostles after his death showing them his resurrected body of flesh and bones:

Luke 24:36-39
36 And as they thus spake, Jesus himself stood in the midst of them, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.
37 But they were terrified and affrighted, and supposed that they had seen a spirit.
38 And he said unto them, Why are ye troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts?
39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

It is also clear that Jesus taught that upon his resurrection that he was alive forever more. Death is the separation of the body from the spirit. If Jesus was alive forever more, he would never again be separated from his resurrected body.

Revelation 1:17-18
17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:
18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Thus the only way for Jesus to come at his second coming is with his resurrected body of flesh and bones.

Alma 11:45
45 Now, behold, I have spoken unto you concerning the death of the mortal body, and also concerning the resurrection of the mortal body. I say unto you that this mortal body is raised to an immortal body, that is from death, even from the first death unto life, that they can die no more; their spirits uniting with their bodies, never to be divided; thus the whole becoming spiritual and immortal, that they can no more see corruption.

1 Corinthians 15:52-55
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

Last edited:
Any ideas? Will it be in our lifetimes or not? I already know that nobody except God knows for sure, but I sort of think it will be in my lifetime and I also sort of think that the world has gotten way too crazy at the moment for Him to come back. Btw, how can Jesus not know the time but God the Father did? Wasn't Jesus God in human flesh?

The presence( Matt 24:37--2Pet 3:4) occurred here at Revelation 6--he receives his crown--peace will be taken from the earth( not a single war a world war)=ww1--He returns to earth at Armageddon.

The presence( Matt 24:37--2Pet 3:4) occurred here at Revelation 6--he receives his crown--peace will be taken from the earth( not a single war a world war)=ww1--He returns to earth at Armageddon.

Jesus never said he would return in the flesh. Is that what you're expecting?

Soon.

Even so

Come Lord Jesus

I think Jesus will probably return on his birthday. I’m just not sure what year it will be.

Forum List

Back