Zone1 When Do You Think Jesus Will Return?

Yes, you are well indoctrinated in religious dogma. I believe we are getting close to the destruction of this world but it will be by the hands of man against his brother. God's will have nothing to do with it.
Insomuch as the term, "world" refers to the wicked, Jesus will destroy them at his coming. The earth itself will continue and Jesus, after destroying the wicked, will reign on earth 1000 years in peace.

The Battle of Armageddon: A Prophetic View

The Battle of Armageddon will end with Christ coming and setting his foot upon the Mount of Olives and destroying the armies assembled against the Jews. That didn't happen in 66 A.D. or any other year there after.

Zechariah 14
CHAPTER 14

At His Second Coming, the Lord will fight for Israel—His feet will stand upon the Mount of Olives—He will be King over all the earth—Plagues will destroy the wicked.

1 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.
2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
3 Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.
4 ¶ And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.
5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.
6 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark:
7 But it shall be one day which shall be known to the Lord, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light.
8 And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.
9 And the Lord shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one Lord, and his name one.
10 All the land shall be turned as a plain from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem: and it shall be lifted up, and inhabited in her place, from Benjamin’s gate unto the place of the first gate, unto the corner gate, and from the tower of Hananeel unto the king’s winepresses.
11 And men shall dwell in it, and there shall be no more utter destruction; but Jerusalem shall be safely inhabited.
12 ¶ And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.
13 And it shall come to pass in that day, that a great tumult from the Lord shall be among them; and they shall lay hold every one on the hand of his neighbour, and his hand shall rise up against the hand of his neighbour.
14 And Judah also shall fight at Jerusalem; and the wealth of all the heathen round about shall be gathered together, gold, and silver, and apparel, in great abundance.
15 And so shall be the plague of the horse, of the mule, of the camel, and of the ass, and of all the beasts that shall be in these tents, as this plague.
16 ¶ And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.
17 And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.
18 And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the Lord will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.
19 This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.
20 In that day shall there be upon the bells of the horses, HOLINESS UNTO THE LORD; and the pots in the Lord’s house shall be like the bowls before the altar.
21 Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holiness unto the Lord of hosts: and all they that sacrifice shall come and take of them, and seethe therein: and in that day there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of the Lord of hosts.
I hope you understand the Armageddon deal was part of Jewish history and folklore and has nothing to do with Jesus.

Insomuch as the term, "world" refers to the wicked, Jesus will destroy them at his coming. The earth itself will continue and Jesus, after destroying the wicked, will reign on earth 1000 years in peace.
So a man of peace is going to destroy most of humanity. Not good planning on his part or is it your part.

I hope you understand the Armageddon deal was part of Jewish history and folklore and has nothing to do with Jesus.
Your writing prophesy off as Jewish folklore does not impress me and your hopes of me understanding it that way will never be. Truth is a knowledge of things as they are, as they were, and as they are to come. I believe that God revealed truth unto the prophets of old as recorded in the Bible and that Jesus will come again upon the earth to destroy the wicked and usher in His Millennial reign.

So a man of peace is going to destroy most of humanity. Not good planning on his part or is it your part.
Does seem odd..for the guy who healed the soldier's ear after it was cut off? His religion was once totally non-violent.

The guy who declaimed, "My kingdom is not of this world, but of the next" is going to rule for 1,000 years..on earth..uh..this world, as it were?

The Battle of Armageddon: A Prophetic View

The Battle of Armageddon will end with Christ coming and setting his foot upon the Mount of Olives and destroying the armies assembled against the Jews. That didn't happen in 66 A.D. or any other year there after.

Zechariah 14
CHAPTER 14

At His Second Coming, the Lord will fight for Israel—His feet will stand upon the Mount of Olives—He will be King over all the earth—Plagues will destroy the wicked.

1 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.
2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
3 Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.
4 ¶ And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.
5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.
6 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark:
7 But it shall be one day which shall be known to the Lord, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light.
8 And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.
9 And the Lord shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one Lord, and his name one.
10 All the land shall be turned as a plain from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem: and it shall be lifted up, and inhabited in her place, from Benjamin’s gate unto the place of the first gate, unto the corner gate, and from the tower of Hananeel unto the king’s winepresses.
11 And men shall dwell in it, and there shall be no more utter destruction; but Jerusalem shall be safely inhabited.
12 ¶ And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.
13 And it shall come to pass in that day, that a great tumult from the Lord shall be among them; and they shall lay hold every one on the hand of his neighbour, and his hand shall rise up against the hand of his neighbour.
14 And Judah also shall fight at Jerusalem; and the wealth of all the heathen round about shall be gathered together, gold, and silver, and apparel, in great abundance.
15 And so shall be the plague of the horse, of the mule, of the camel, and of the ass, and of all the beasts that shall be in these tents, as this plague.
16 ¶ And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.
17 And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.
18 And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the Lord will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.
19 This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.
20 In that day shall there be upon the bells of the horses, HOLINESS UNTO THE LORD; and the pots in the Lord’s house shall be like the bowls before the altar.
21 Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holiness unto the Lord of hosts: and all they that sacrifice shall come and take of them, and seethe therein: and in that day there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of the Lord of hosts.

You cannot have peace with the wickedness this world has produced and will produce in the near distant future. Jesus will come and destroy the wicked and reestablish peace on earth.

You cannot have peace with the wickedness this world has produced and will produce in the near distant future. Jesus will come and destroy the wicked and reestablish peace on earth.
Ahhhh...I know that one...the peace of the grave~

1665260528792.png

Your writing prophesy off as Jewish folklore does not impress me and your hopes of me understanding it that way will never be. Truth is a knowledge of things as they are, as they were, and as they are to come. I believe that God revealed truth unto the prophets of old as recorded in the Bible and that Jesus will come again upon the earth to destroy the wicked and usher in His Millennial reign.
Did these profits happen to be Jewish ?

Only problem is that they leave the Lord out of the picture. It is his foot touching the Mount of Olives that causes a great earthquake and divides the mountain in half. Sorry but a little tiny road over the mount does not constitute it splitting in half and one side of the mountain going to the south while the other half going to the north.
You believe that legend too.

So they're more or less collaborated on this concept. Jews are always good salesman.
So your conspiracy theory is that the whole country of Jews got together to pull the wool over your eyes. To each his own.

Muslims revere Jesus.
Revere........As a "prophet" with less status than Mohammand.........not as "I AM".......God Incarnate. Muslims are "Antichrists" in denying the deity of Jesus the Christ. John the Apostle identified the antichrist doctrine as those who refuse to accept Jesus as the Messiah......the Savior/Christ of prophecy........the Only Begotten Son of the Father.....in essence a member of the Godhead of heaven. (1 John 2:18, 1 John 2:22-23, 1 John 4:1-3, 2 John 7)..........the scriptures declare if you fail to accept Jesus as the Christ of prophecy you will die in your sins. (John 8:24) The Church of Christ..the kingdom of God created by Jesus (Matthew 16, Acts 2) pre-existed the Muslim faith by 7 centuries..........after the faith (of the kingdom of God) was ONCE delievered by the sains (of the 1st century) -- Jude 3

Jesus Identified Himself as "I AM". "Before Abraham was "I AM"........." -- John 8:58 Jesus clearly stated that He pre-existed father Abraham when He compared the Identification of God from the O.T history to Himself. "When Moses asked the Lord..........who shall I say sent me with the commandments? God answered and declared, ".......tell them that I AM sent you." -- Ex. 3:14

So your conspiracy theory is that the whole country of Jews got together to pull the wool over your eyes. To each his own.
No, it doesn't affect me. I know Jesus was a good man and his philosophy was totally misconstrued by his followers.

I think Jesus will probably return on his birthday. I’m just not sure what year it will be.
He received his crown-1914=Rev 6--called the presence in the bible-Matt 24:37--Philp 2:12--2Pet 3:4
He rides the white horse to earth at Armageddon. Rev 19:11

There's no mention of Armageddon in revelation. The plain of Megiddo is where the foreign armies that fought with the Roman garrisons assembled in 66 AD.

Rev 16:16--Rev 16 teaches-- With 3 inspired expressions from satans side-EVERY kingdom( govt, armies, supporters) get mislead to stand in opposition to Jesus at the place called Harmageddon-Rev 19 is the result. See rev 19:11-14-Jesus leads Gods armies to earth to fight that battle--It has NOT occurred yet. Your teachers are darkness. Its coming.

He received his crown-1914=Rev 6--called the presence in the bible-Matt 24:37--Philp 2:12--2Pet 3:4
He rides the white horse to earth at Armageddon. Rev 19:11
That's not what the Word of God declares.......Jesus was crowned as King of the Kingdom of God on the day of Pentecost.......following His ascension into heaven among the clouds accompained by angels from heaven. (Act 1:9-11)

As detailed by the Apostle Peter while speaking on the day of Pentecost. "But Peter standing up among the 11 (other apostles) litfed up his voice, and said unto them (the crowd he was addressing)........ye men of Judaea, and all ye that dwell in Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and harken my words........" Act 2 (vs.14)

Peter goes on to declare that Jesus is now sitting on the throne of David as promised in prophecy (vs. 30)

Peter makes it clear.........Jesus Christ was appointed by God as King of His Kingdom on that day in the 1st century and is now sitting on the right hand of the Father in Heaven on David's throne......as Lord (Judeo Christian God) and Christ (Savior of Prohecy). -- (vs.36) and on that day over 3000 souls was allowed entrance into that kingdom (vs.41) by accepting the keys to the kingdom that Peter was given by the Christ (Matthew 16).........the keys to the kingdom are as explained, "Repent and be batpized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sin........." (vs. 38) Jesus promised Peter, "And I (Jesus) will give to you (Peter) the keys to the kingdom of Heaven..........and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven." (Matt. 16:19)......thus, Peter's words are now bound on earth and in heaven.............Repent and be batpized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sin......

Again it must be pointed out that the Kingdom of God ....i.e., the church that Christ build as the chief cornerstone (Matthew 16).....WILL NOT COME WITH OBSERVATION. (Luke 17:20-21)...........YET......you are claiming your cult witnessed the kingdom come in 1914? :no_text11:

"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back