🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When does Trump start winning?

Onyx

Gold Member
Dec 17, 2015
This joke of a ruler only knows how to lash out like a 13 year old girl and sign his name on orders written by the establishment and Bannon.

Every attempt at actual governing has failed or is failing miserably. Healthcare, travel bans, budget proposal, ect. When do we get sick of all the winning? Right now I'm sick of him being such a failure.

Eh, no worries, first he's got to assist the fake media and Democratic Party to self destruct...:itsok:

First, it would be nice for his administration to be in place when it is mid-March.

Second, the courts are trying to deny him at every turn by using outliers from a couple of states to usurp the powers of the presidency.

Third, Snowflakes, communists and globalists are fighting hard to maintain a weak and divided America, many still unwilling to accept the results of the election, most of them in fear of America returning to former glory. Some of them I'm sure holding out hope Clinton will arrive one day and be anointed the presidency due to some technicality and be at the helm for another massive doubling of the debt.

America will win again. Jobs are already returning, the markets are at record highs and consumer confidence is high. Might I suggest if you don't like losing so much that you head to Canada to get some perspective on what it feels like to lose. We are getting rag dolled everywhere and have little to provide in value to the world of late, including human rights and principles of virtues and decency.

Last edited:
First, it would be nice for his administration to be in place when it is mid-March.

Second, the courts are trying to deny him at every turn by using outliers from a couple of states to usurp the powers of the presidency.

Third, Snowflakes, communists and globalists are fighting hard to maintain a weak and divided America, many still unwilling to accept the results of the election, most of them in fear of America returning to former glory. Some of them I'm sure holding out hope Clinton will arrive one day and be anointed the presidency due to some technicality and be at the helm for another massive doubling of the debt.

America will win again. Jobs are already returning, the markets are at record highs and consumer confidence is high. Might I suggest if you don't like losing so much that you head to Canada to get some perspective on what it feels like to lose. We are getting rag dolled everywhere and have little to provide in value to the world of late, including human rights and principles of virtues and decency.
I agree with this.

I agree with this.

Welcome dturner .. :beer:

This joke of a ruler only knows how to lash out like a 13 year old girl and sign his name on orders written by the establishment and Bannon.

Every attempt at actual governing has failed or is failing miserably. Healthcare, travel bans, budget proposal, ect. When do we get sick of all the winning? Right now I'm sick of him being such a failure.
we won the election. what we are sick of is the chaos obamajevich left behind. We have been winning, not the democrats or the media .... heh.

yeah, Trump won, and now he's getting his ass handed back to him every time he opens his lying mouth.

did I mention he can't even unite his own party and pass a healthcare bill?

I agree with this.

Excellent and pithy first post, Welcome to USMB.

When does Trump start winning?
when you started this thread cupcake.

He started on November 8th 2016 in the eyes of the blind partisans on both sides he is either winning at everything or nothing and since they will never alter that viewpoint no matter what their opionions are pretty much worthless.

You Sore LoserXyrs are so desperate.

Forum List

Back