When fat people demand poor people give up sugar, its a no brainer!!

Here is a serious question. Why should taxpayers give you money to buy non nutritional items and then have to listen to you complain that your children are hungry?
Here's another serious question, moron...if taxpayers fund his governorship, disability patrons, etc...than why not address it all. I would love to know what this fat white fuck and his family is doing with my tax dollars at dinner time, don't you?

As for families complaining about being hungry? Hey Christian, pick up a bible you hypocrite and read it sometimes instead of dusting it off every blue moon, you mean spiteful shit for brains mop!!
He works for your tax dollar, 8 hours a day, in an office.

Where do you work for your foodstamps?

Here is a serious question. Why should taxpayers give you money to buy non nutritional items and then have to listen to you complain that your children are hungry?
Here's another serious question, moron...if taxpayers fund his governorship, disability patrons, etc...than why not address it all. I would love to know what this fat white fuck and his family is doing with my tax dollars at dinner time, don't you?

As for families complaining about being hungry? Hey Christian, pick up a bible you hypocrite and read it sometimes instead of dusting it off every blue moon, you mean spiteful shit for brains mop!!

To whom are you addressing this question? If it's to me I have never used a food stamp.

To whom are you addressing this question? If it's to me I have never used a food stamp.

I have never used food stamps either and never will.

You can build planters to grow stuff in even if you live in the city... Too many people make excuses for being lazy in life... ( Not saying you but others come off as they are )

Oh and you can search craigslist for free wood, dirt and even run adds for free stuff that people will give away like Chickens and Goats if you live in the country...

Why don't you go fuck yourself? You are clearly tense and a racist.

I'm pretty sure I quoted the person I was addressing.

Paul LePage Threatens To Drop Food Stamps Because Of His Soda Freakout

Maine Gov. Paul LePage (R) doesn’t want food stamp beneficiaries to buy soda or sweets with their benefits.
Maine Gov. Paul LePage (R) wants to wash his hands of the federal food stamp program because beneficiaries eat so much filthy junk food.

LePage told the Obama administration that he’d end the state’s administration of food stamps if the U.S. Department of Agriculture won’t let him decide which foods Mainers can buy with their benefits.

“It’s time for the federal government to wake up and smell the energy
To all the poor people in the country....when you sit on your ass and not VOTE....this is the kind of shit you get to run your state. A rich fat white man worried about you and how many fat rolls you have on your body!!

2016 VOTE!!!!

I agree with the Governor on this one... You shouldn't be buying junk food with your EBT card... The problem is the fact that healthy food is expensive as hell and it is cheaper to buy junk food and soda...

5 Surprising Things You Can Buy With Food Stamps | TIME.com

No, healthy food is NOT expensive. Potatoes, beans, onions, cabbage. Rice. All cheap. Carrots..they're almost free.
Depends....what you consider inexpensive....fresh veggies are expensive. And lets all assume the fresh is the way to go, but really, who doesn't buy from the can? Com'on, get off your high and mighty fuckin soap boxes and stop expecting poor people to cook from scratch, cause nobody but Maria and Hozay, them illegals you hired will do it for YOU!!

I expect people who don't have money to cook from scratch, if that's the cheaper way to cook and they aren't paying for their own food bill.

I cook from fucking scratch every night after work, because I can't afford ready made food. It sucks but I do it because I have no choice. And it pisses me the hell off that lazy, drug addicted, imbecilic welfare whores who sit on their fat asses all day have more food than I do, and STILL whine about how it's "too expensive" to buy good food, and too hard to cook.
Stop with the fuckin stereotyping poor people. I work with some of the fattest bitches in the country, none on are food stamps. You want to tell them what the fuck to eat and buy?

Yes I am...next stupid observation? Oh and deflect much???? Answer the effin question or shut the fuck up mop head!!

Maine Gov. Paul LePage (R) doesn’t want food stamp beneficiaries to buy soda or sweets with their benefits.
Maine Gov. Paul LePage (R) wants to wash his hands of the federal food stamp program because beneficiaries eat so much filthy junk food.

LePage told the Obama administration that he’d end the state’s administration of food stamps if the U.S. Department of Agriculture won’t let him decide which foods Mainers can buy with their benefits.

To all the poor people in the country....when you sit on your ass and not VOTE....this is the kind of shit you get to run your state. A rich fat white man worried about you and how many fat rolls you have on your body!!

2016 VOTE!!!!

I agree with the Governor on this one... You shouldn't be buying junk food with your EBT card... The problem is the fact that healthy food is expensive as hell and it is cheaper to buy junk food and soda...

No, healthy food is NOT expensive. Potatoes, beans, onions, cabbage. Rice. All cheap. Carrots..they're almost free.
Depends....what you consider inexpensive....fresh veggies are expensive. And lets all assume the fresh is the way to go, but really, who doesn't buy from the can? Com'on, get off your high and mighty fuckin soap boxes and stop expecting poor people to cook from scratch, cause nobody but Maria and Hozay, them illegals you hired will do it for YOU!!

I expect people who don't have money to cook from scratch, if that's the cheaper way to cook and they aren't paying for their own food bill.

I cook from fucking scratch every night after work, because I can't afford ready made food. It sucks but I do it because I have no choice. And it pisses me the hell off that lazy, drug addicted, imbecilic welfare whores who sit on their fat asses all day have more food than I do, and STILL whine about how it's "too expensive" to buy good food, and too hard to cook.
Stop with the fuckin stereotyping poor people. I work with some of the fattest bitches in the country, none on are food stamps. You want to tell them what the fuck to eat and buy?

Let's wait a minute for the rush to subside. You aren't making any sense right there. I'm not talking about your fat whore friends who aren't on foodstamps. I'm talking about the ones who are.

2016 VOTE!!!!

So why would you feed your kids sugar and let them starve when beans and rice will feed them?
I love you constitutional freedom of speech, gun loving morons who love it when it suits you, but let a nigga or some poor white trashy try to exert their rights and you mf's want to run their lives, ibeit abortion, nutrition or gay rights.....in other words, stop being hypocrites!!

Yes I am...next stupid observation? Oh and deflect much???? Answer the effin question or shut the fuck up mop head!!
I know it chaps yer ass that you can't shut me up. TFB

2016 VOTE!!!!

So why would you feed your kids sugar and let them starve when beans and rice will feed them?
I love you constitutional freedom of speech, gun loving morons who love it when it suits you, but let a nigga or some poor white trashy try to exert their rights and you mf's want to run their lives, ibeit abortion, nutrition or gay rights.....in other words, stop being hypocrites!!

:eusa_eh:

Hell, quit yo bitchin and buy a chicken...

You can get an egg a day, then a fried chicken dinner!!!!!

Let's wait a minute for the rush to subside. You aren't making any sense right there. I'm not talking about your fat whore friends who aren't on foodstamps. I'm talking about the ones who are.
I was wondering when you were gonna go ghetto fabulous on my black ass.....Christian......LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...you're making my day, you lice lickin nut.

2016 VOTE!!!!

Listen dude. If you want to squander your food stamps on non nutritional items go for it. Just don't whine about your children going hungry in America. Fair enough?

I was wondering when you were gonna go ghetto fabulous on my black ass.....Christian......LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...you're making my day, you lice lickin nut.

The rush will subside momentarily, Letitia.

Listen dude. If you want to squander your food stamps on non nutritional items go for it. Just don't whine about your children going hungry in America. Fair enough?
Fair enough...but lets get this straight for the last time, moron...I WORK FOR A FUCKIN LIVING AND I CAN BUY WHAT THE FUCK I WANT....SELL THAT BULLSHIT TO SOMEBODY THAT GETS TAX MONEY I DON'T!!

Fair enough...but lets get this straight for the last time, moron...I WORK FOR A FUCKIN LIVING AND I CAN BUY WHAT THE FUCK I WANT....SELL THAT BULLSHIT TO SOMEBODY THAT GETS TAX MONEY I DON'T!!

You may work (though it is unlikely) but you certainly don't make enough to pay for the vast amounts of food you consume. Nor do you make enough to pay for non subsidized housing.

Hell, quit yo bitchin and buy a chicken...

You can get an egg a day, then a fried chicken dinner!!!!!

That would mean they would have to feed and take care of something which mean doing a little work and some are not built to do that.

Forum List

Back