When fat people demand poor people give up sugar, its a no brainer!!

Here is a serious question. Why should taxpayers give you money to buy non nutritional items and then have to listen to you complain that your children are hungry?

Hell, what's wrong with people eating healthy meals????

As a matter of fact, we can let Obungle's transgender "wife" pick the menu, just like she does for those poor school kids!!!
First off, anything that's labled healthy in this capitalistic money grabbing country is overly priced to began with, thats the problem....healthy anything in this country is more expensive than junk shit, thus the financing of that industry by poor people. Its much cheaper to buy processed foods, loaded with sugar and sodium, than to buy fresh foods...a fuckin tomatoe cost 1.19, one damned tomatoe.....So if you want answers, ass ho, contact Wall Street and ask your questions!!
Potatoes are cheap. So are beans. So is cabbage. So are onions.

So much for that. I don't get foodstamps, so I get to feed my family on a BUDGET. If you need help, let me know.

Last edited:

As a matter of fact, we can let Obungle's transgender "wife" pick the menu, just like she does for those poor school kids!!!
First off, anything that's labled healthy in this capitalistic money grabbing country is overly priced to began with, thats the problem....healthy anything in this country is more expensive than junk shit, thus the financing of that industry by poor people. Its much cheaper to buy processed foods, loaded with sugar and sodium, than to buy fresh foods...a fuckin tomatoe cost 1.19, one damned tomatoe.....So if you want answers, ass ho, contact Wall Street and ask your questions!!

So much for that.
Look, we're not gonna go down a list of what's cheaper to eat vs not.....if people want to indulge in an unhealthy lifestyle, this is after all America and we're free to chose what we wish for our families....so instead of attacking poor people, why not initiate a campaign of healthy living...its a no brainer. And just for the record, beans, cabbage and potatoes are on menu's of poor people.....I myself love these foods and cook them often, as do most people of color!! Beans beans good for the heart, the more you eat the more your fart!!

So much for that.
Correct, you can cook a bag of pintos add some burger and a couple cans of tomatoes and eat chili for a couple of days. A candy bar will satisfy you for about five minutes.

So much for that.

Great healthy food pyramid approach.

So much for that.
Correct, you can cook a bag of pintos add some burger and a couple cans of tomatoes and eat chili for a couple of days. A candy bar will satisfy you for about five minutes.

Yeah no kidding. I've heard horror stories of folks thinking they could live on candy bars all the time.

Paul LePage Threatens To Drop Food Stamps Because Of His Soda Freakout

Maine Gov. Paul LePage (R) doesn’t want food stamp beneficiaries to buy soda or sweets with their benefits.
Maine Gov. Paul LePage (R) wants to wash his hands of the federal food stamp program because beneficiaries eat so much filthy junk food.

LePage told the Obama administration that he’d end the state’s administration of food stamps if the U.S. Department of Agriculture won’t let him decide which foods Mainers can buy with their benefits.

“It’s time for the federal government to wake up and smell the energy
To all the poor people in the country....when you sit on your ass and not VOTE....this is the kind of shit you get to run your state. A rich fat white man worried about you and how many fat rolls you have on your body!!

2016 VOTE!!!!

I agree with the Governor on this one... You shouldn't be buying junk food with your EBT card... The problem is the fact that healthy food is expensive as hell and it is cheaper to buy junk food and soda...

5 Surprising Things You Can Buy With Food Stamps | TIME.com

No, healthy food is NOT all expensive. Potatoes, beans, onions, cabbage. Rice. All cheap. Carrots..they're almost free.

The foodstamp generations have come to believe that every meal has to be a feast, and should have a vast array of choices. It's an unrealistic expectation, and one that doesn't hold up if you don't have someone else funding it.

I buy 25 lb bags of flour, salt, yeast, beans, potatoes, rice, carrots, and cabbage and those are the staples that my family exists on. We do not have arugula and fresh basil (unless I pick it from my own plants) and rack of lamb and micro veggies and fresh fruit and cheese every day. Because that's not how poor people eat...it never HAS been. People who think they should belong in the Marie Antoinette "let them eat cake" club. In Russia, poor people eat potatoes, cabbage, beets. In china they eat rice. In Japan they eat fish.

You eat what you can afford. You don't decide you'd like to eat a different way that you can't afford..then expect somebody else to foot the bill. Life doesn't work that way.

Last edited:

So much for that.
Do me a favor, get off your nutritional soap box and have a soda on me!!

Maine Gov. Paul LePage (R) doesn’t want food stamp beneficiaries to buy soda or sweets with their benefits.
Maine Gov. Paul LePage (R) wants to wash his hands of the federal food stamp program because beneficiaries eat so much filthy junk food.

LePage told the Obama administration that he’d end the state’s administration of food stamps if the U.S. Department of Agriculture won’t let him decide which foods Mainers can buy with their benefits.

To all the poor people in the country....when you sit on your ass and not VOTE....this is the kind of shit you get to run your state. A rich fat white man worried about you and how many fat rolls you have on your body!!

2016 VOTE!!!!

I agree with the Governor on this one... You shouldn't be buying junk food with your EBT card... The problem is the fact that healthy food is expensive as hell and it is cheaper to buy junk food and soda...

No, healthy food is NOT expensive. Potatoes, beans, onions, cabbage. Rice. All cheap. Carrots..they're almost free.
Depends....what you consider inexpensive....fresh veggies are expensive. And lets all assume the fresh is the way to go, but really, who doesn't buy from the can? Com'on, get off your high and mighty fuckin soap boxes and stop expecting poor people to cook from scratch, cause nobody but Maria and Hozay, them illegals you hired will do it for YOU!!

So much for that.
I don't add burger.

2016 VOTE!!!!

No, healthy food is NOT expensive. Potatoes, beans, onions, cabbage. Rice. All cheap. Carrots..they're almost free.
Depends....what you consider inexpensive....fresh veggies are expensive. And lets all assume the fresh is the way to go, but really, who doesn't buy from the can? Com'on, get off your high and mighty fuckin soap boxes and stop expecting poor people to cook from scratch, cause nobody but Maria and Hozay, them illegals you hired will do it for YOU!!

I expect people who don't have money to cook from scratch, if that's the cheaper way to cook and they aren't paying for their own food bill.

I cook from fucking scratch every night after work, because I can't afford ready made food. It sucks but I do it because I have no choice. And it pisses me the hell off that lazy, drug addicted, imbecilic welfare whores who sit on their fat asses all day have more food than I do, and STILL whine about how it's "too expensive" to buy good food, and too hard to cook.

So much for that.
I don't add burger.
In yer chili?

So much for that.
I don't add burger.
In yer chili?
I hardly ever buy beef any more. When I cook beans, it's because I don't have meat.

I'm not kidding when I say we are on a tight budget.

Tonight I have beans, I'm going to add tomatoes like you said, chili, etc. and make it into chili..it won't have any meat in it.

I have to say though when canned chili goes on sale I do buy it, because my son loves it.

2016 VOTE!!!!

So why would you feed your kids sugar and let them starve when beans and rice will feed them?

2016 VOTE!!!!

No one cooks for me except for me and yes I use fresh veggies and buy them from the local HEB, so I wish you would not try to paint me as someone that has domestic help.

People have choices in life and sometimes you have to make the choice how you want to live. I grew up on a farm all my childhood while my Uncle was a Prison guard, so i grew up dirt poor the most part.

I was taught to cook at a young age and how to crow my own crops and can still grow a small garden that give me fresh veggies daily.

So again I agree with the Governor and believe junk food should be one thing not allowed to be bought with the EBT and never tell me again how I live my damn life!

2016 VOTE!!!!

So why would you feed your kids sugar and let them starve when beans and rice will feed them?

Someone advocate that?

We had field peas and butter beans and cornbread cooked from scratch last night. It was delicious. Sure beats sugar.

Forum List

Back