🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When good men had guns these anti American things didn’t happen

fuck there ..where do you think the majority of black men are now.....and they are being killed by cops....if i had to worry about my son daily for just being black or brown....and he died...i would burn the fucking town down too....deal with the problem..be part of the solution....stop the killing of black men and kids and hell now black women for no reason
Most Black men are getting killed by cops? Link lol

there was a time when history and civics were taught...try putting a finance glass in a high school...rich are sure the hell against education seems even for themselves
.try putting a finance glass in high school
I much prefer a beer stein over any finance glass.

11908-25922.jpg

No statues were pulled down.
Flags weren’t really getting burned
Democrats weren’t shooting 7 year old girls, and 2 year old babies.
small minority groups had to face the music when they protested..

Kinda telling that you are arguing to stop minority groups from the same right to protest as the majority. Sometimes you really give yourself away. That portal from that other site that isn't to be named must be open again today.
When your protesting nothing just to burn America down then yes they should be stopped
Don't expect the cops to do it.

you know putin that put the bounty on american troops..has trump even mentioned that yet in his grandiose re election rallies? has he of course not....

and yet you support this traitor? and it makes you what? say it with me...a fucking traitor
I remember when the left fought against establishment Republicans to keep US out of wars, now the left is demanding we go to war. No matter what the president does, the left will remain bat shit crazy... Have more beer, and relax ..

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Kinda telling that you are arguing to stop minority groups from the same right to protest as the majority. Sometimes you really give yourself away. That portal from that other site that isn't to be named must be open again today.
When your protesting nothing just to burn America down then yes they should be stopped

You are losing just the same as Bull Conner lost. I understand that hurts you but you'll have to live with that.

you know putin that put the bounty on american troops..has trump even mentioned that yet in his grandiose re election rallies? has he of course not....

and yet you support this traitor? and it makes you what? say it with me...a fucking traitor
I remember when the left fought against establishment Republicans to keep US out of wars, now the left is demanding we go to war. No matter what the president does, the left will remain bat shit crazy... Have more beer, and relax ..

Democrats are demanding that.

America needs less gun laws! Good men and woman with guns is what this country needs View attachment 359543
Republicans were busy at the time killing and raping Native American women and children and having a culture war against the natives to show them how Christian morals are practiced.

jzits did i say most black men are killed by cops.....no i didnt but since you brought it up..what is an acceptable number of black men killed by cops in your little mind?

How Liberal Policies Destroyed Black Families
But what’s bad for blacks translates into a high rate of return on investment for Democrats. Marketing the “no baby daddy” syndrome to blacks has translated into votes, lots of votes, approaching 100 percent from blacks over the past half century. And the black family has been dismembered in the process, like the fetuses Planned Parenthood chops up to sell for profit. Democrats don’t quit while they’re ahead. No, the donkey party doubles down on evil.
Then you have people like this saying this stuff.

You are losing just the same as Bull Conner lost. I understand that hurts you but you'll have to live with that.
Losing what? Lol they are burning down their own neighborhoods lol

America needs less gun laws! Good men and woman with guns is what this country needs View attachment 359543
Republicans were busy at the time killing and raping Native American women and children and having a culture war against the natives to show them how Christian morals are practiced.
Cool story

You think so? Mass protests and riots were a constant since the founding of this nation. It's just been a while. Every right you have has at some point been defended by angry citizens in the streets.

These mobs aren't demanding "rights" but Marxist Tyranny.

Forum List

Back