🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When good men had guns these anti American things didn’t happen

There was a time when we taught American History in school too.

Not complete history. Certain parts were always excluded. The Tulsa riots weren't taught. Intentionally giving black men STDs to test cures wasn't taught. Our part in the overthrow of a democratically elected foreign gov't wasn't taught. The United Daughters of the Confederacy whitewashed the history surrounding the Civil War by creating a textbook censureship movement.

I get that many of these events were embarrassing to the US. But to remove them from our history does not make us better.

I learned that shit in public school, back in the 70s. Not sure what country you are from. Maybe not the STDs one.

No statues were pulled down.
Flags weren’t really getting burned
Democrats weren’t shooting 7 year old girls, and 2 year old babies.
small minority groups had to face the music when they protested..

America needs less gun laws! Good men and woman with guns is what this country needs View attachment 359543
i bet you had a boner when you did this......you did didnt ya?....lol....

You think so? Mass protests and riots were a constant since the founding of this nation. It's just been a while. Every right you have has at some point been defended by angry citizens in the streets.

These mobs aren't demanding "rights" but Marxist Tyranny.
They want what you think you have: The expectation of fairness when they have to deal with the criminal justice system. Why do you think a fairer criminal justice system is going to take something away from you?

America needs less gun laws! Good men and woman with guns is what this country needs View attachment 359543
I’m trans

You think so? Mass protests and riots were a constant since the founding of this nation. It's just been a while. Every right you have has at some point been defended by angry citizens in the streets.

They want what you think you have: The expectation of fairness when they have to deal with the criminal justice system. Why do you think a fairer criminal justice system is going to take something away from you?
What’s not fair

The cities were this shit goes down has been ruled by their progressive left allies for generations.

ANy reform they want, they can have tomorrow.

IF that was what this was really about.

This is about burning it all down, because they have been told by people like you, that America is the problem, for their entire lives.

I’m trans
you are a little bit of everything aint ya?....

I’m trans

Did he misgender you? Damn. If this was the UK, you could have him arrested.

Fucking PHOBE.

I’m trans
Why yes I am

I’m trans

why did you not ask what pronoun the other poster wants? Are you a phobe?

I’m trans
Why yes I am

1593957561857.png

I’m trans

why did you not ask what pronoun the other poster wants? Are you a phobe?
the other poster has always responded to Jitts.....

Not complete history. Certain parts were always excluded. The Tulsa riots weren't taught. Intentionally giving black men STDs to test cures wasn't taught. Our part in the overthrow of a democratically elected foreign gov't wasn't taught. The United Daughters of the Confederacy whitewashed the history surrounding the Civil War by creating a textbook censureship movement.

I get that many of these events were embarrassing to the US. But to remove them from our history does not make us better.

I learned that shit in public school, back in the 70s. Not sure what country you are from. Maybe not the STDs one.

I am from the USA. And none of that was mentioned in any history classes.

And the sheer number of people who had never heard of the Tulsa riots or wondered why the Iraqis hated us, obviously didn't either.

And the sheer number of people who had never heard of the Tulsa riots or wondered why the Iraqis hated us, obviously didn't either.
I grew up in OKC an it was never mentioned in school during the 1960's-1970's.

Who cares

It wasn't about guns, it was about honor and respect. Democrats got what they asked for with fifty years of anti-American propaganda disguised as education.

Who cares
You do or you'd never stop wanking to post.

Who cares
You do or you'd never stop wanking to post.
Huh

Who cares

I think everyone should care. But if you don't, ok.

Who cares

I think everyone should care. But if you don't, ok.
Cool story

Forum List

Back