When has this ever happened?

Has there ever been a nominee for president that never received a single primary vote?

Good question. Not a single primary voter has voted for Harris. Apparently everyone thinks it is OK now (to help bail out the Biden-strapped democrats) to once again change ALL THE ELECTION LAWS and have their nominee just PICKED by the delegates alone--- ALL OF WHICH SWORE THEIR VOTES TO JOE BIDEN.

That means that if Harris runs and is elected, she will be a US president with no person having ever voted for her in her own party to represent the party!

Can anyone say COUP AGAIN?

That’s insane.
Yet perfectly legal.....It should piss the dems off but they are so hellbent about beating Trump they don't care.....Just a bunch of lemmings.

I'd not be surprised if this "bait & switch" this is not the wave of the future when a presumed hopeful is in trouble.

Dump them from the ticket and leave them in office......It's no way to run a railroad but that's batshit crazy dems for ya.

The dems used the 1790s playbook,
They are using whatever playbook, any playbook they can dig up to cheat short of admitting that their candidate Joe has bowed out and has FORFEITED THE RACE TO TRUMP. Biden isn't able to run for office, yet he is still able to run the country and swing historic deals to get these people released???

No VP worries either.....Whoever came in second in the general was the VP.
I would have to think on this but on the surface, this sounds kinda like a good idea. What a great way of preventing a single party monopolization!

I don’t have an article to post. Just my own freedom of the press credentials. I have a question though absolutely politics in nature.

Has there ever been a nominee for president that never received a single primary vote?

Not since Lyndon Johnson.

And that was just a slightly different situation...

I don’t have an article to post. Just my own freedom of the press credentials. I have a question though absolutely politics in nature.

I love seeing lefties so stuck in a corner they just laugh emoji. Good job Candycorn, too stupid to reply once again.

Gerald Ford was appointed President without any votes at all.

At least he made it legal for US citizens to own gold again. That is a big deal since Nixon took the dollar off the gold standard so Republicans could borrow, print & spend more to drown our country in inflationary debt.

The Missouri primary election is Tuesday August 6.

Last edited:

It is way too late to hold primaries with November Election three months away. You people agitated for Mr. Biden to drop out and he did. You are also shit fucking scared of Kamala Harris and her $321M she has raised. Not mention all the new voters registering to vote for her. Suck it up MAGA, shit does flow down hill and you are in a valley.

Last edited:

I think you might heard of this guy, his name was George Washington, first President of the United States. No nominating convention was held.

Last edited:
I think you might heard of this guy, his name was George Washington, first President of the United States. No nominating convention was held.
Back then Presidents were selected. Now they are...well they're still selected.

Gerald Ford was appointed President without any votes at all.

At least he made it legal for US citizens to own gold again. That is a big deal since Nixon took the dollar off the gold standard so Republicans could borrow, print & spend more to drown our country in inflationary debt.

The Missouri primary election is Tuesday August 6.
Well, he was the VP when Nixon quit. I already ruled those situations out. And he had to run for and win the nomination the following election cycle. None of this is true for Harris. She is neither replacing a president nor has she actually run for and won the position of president elect. She hasn’t garnered a single vote from anyone in a democratic way. And yet she still talks about democracy being in danger if the other guy wins who was actually voted on to be in that position. None of it makes sense.

Well, he was the VP when Nixon quit. I already ruled those situations out. And he had to run for and win the nomination the following election cycle. None of this is true for Harris. She is neither replacing a president nor has she actually run for and won the position of president elect. She hasn’t garnered a single vote from anyone in a democratic way. And yet she still talks about democracy being in danger if the other guy wins who was actually voted on to be in that position. None of it makes sense.

As was Vice President Harris. No difference, except for the fact HE FUCKING LOST!!!

There wasn’t a convention per se for the first run of this experiment. I’m pretty sure the VP was Jefferson just because he got the second most votes. Washington didn’t actually pick him for a running mate. Anyway, he got the votes to be considered and won. Harris has an empty column of voters who actually wanted her to be their nominee. It totals exactly zero people.

As was Vice President Harris. No difference, except for the fact HE FUCKING LOST!!!
That doesn’t change the fact he ran for and won the nomination the following cycle. Harris has done none of that. Nobody has voted for her to be the nominee. Not a single voter.

Forum List

Back