Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shift their support to Sanders

• Look at the GOP candidate who best fits their view

• Claim it is a right wing conspiracy and there is nothing to see here

Votes: 16 100.0%

• Total voters
It is a right wing conspiracy and there is nothing to see here. So that is the correct response.

What will republicans do when Hillary is not indicted?

A. endlessly bitch and whine about it

B. cry like babies that they handed her a win by nominating Trump

C. invent a 7th, or 8th, or 9th, or 10th, (who knows at this point) conspiracy

D. join up with the Bundy's and martyr themselves in a glorious hail of gunfire

You want to start your own thread? Do it. Quit crapping in mine.

You want to start your own thread? Do it. Quit crapping in mine.
Start a thread about a non-event? Nah.

I'm guessing you picked A. You definitely don't have the stones to join up with the Bundy's.

When Hillary is indicted....
[ ] Hell will be frozen over
[ ] Pigs will fly
[ ] Followed by monkeys out of the proverbial butts

By the time we reform the legal system NOT to have political conflicts of interest with candidates for office especially judges in courts, partisan campaigns, and corporate media,
we'd have people mediating conflicts, resolving grievances, and setting up restitution.

The whole system will have to change.

When Justice comes, it will be like Jesus coming down from the clouds and establishing the Kingdom of God on Earth to bring Heavenly Peace to all Humanity. We will not even think in terms of judgment and punishment, but corrections and healing. Righting wrongs instead of fighting over them for political points.

All things will be made new. Restorative Justice is the meaning of Christ Jesus, where every eye will see, every ear will hear, every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess. With true justice comes true peace. It will be a new world, a new society by the time humanity is ready to receive that level of justice.

During the National Championship game tonight, the FBI announced an investigation has been opened to find out the particulars of the relationship between the Clinton Foundation and State Department contracts while HRC was Sec'y of State. Haven't seen anything in writing yet or received any Breaking News alerts from CNN or Fox News.

I think in the end Hillary will rat on Holder and Obama. Holder will go to prison and Obama will lose ALL his post president goodies.
Hillary will walk away with 250 million in the Clinton Foundation.

During the National Championship game tonight, the FBI announced an investigation has been opened to find out the particulars of the relationship between the Clinton Foundation and State Department contracts while HRC was Sec'y of State. Haven't seen anything in writing yet or received any Breaking News alerts from CNN or Fox News.

Smart move, if all the FBI reports are done in advance, while the powers that be are in charge,
that will allow Clinton to clean things up before there is any change of regime.

After I saw federal court accept testimony that "tearing down 2/3 of a national historic site would not affect its historical integrity or significance" (just because an "expert witness" was hired to say this under oath) then anything can be manufactured and passed as truth, if your people are in charge of the whole show.

I think in the end Hillary will rat on Holder and Obama. Holder will go to prison and Obama will lose ALL his post president goodies.
Hillary will walk away with 250 million in the Clinton Foundation.
CNN Delete Account.jpg

What is the likely response of both USMB libs and the Democratic Party voting base in general?

What makes you think the dear leader will allow his AG to pursue an indictment, they will likely spend the rest of the year reviewing case and the evidence provided by the FBI.

Last edited:
What is the likely response of both USMB libs and the Democratic Party voting base in general?

What make you think the dear leader will allow his AG to pursue an indictment, they will likely spend the rest of the year reviewing case and the evidence provided by the FBI.
I agree, at this point I think he is more worried about covering his ass then hers. He needs those files cleaned as much or more then she does.

Forum List

Back