Zone1 When I was born Jesus died

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Jesus was born to save criminals from punishment, I said that criminals will be punished no matter how much they pray for forgiveness. Their world collapsed, their hopes did not come true.
He wanted to save the guilty, but I will save the innocent, and I will kill the guilty.

Thunder rumbled like in the old days, hit the king of sinners with an arrow.

The innocent love lightning because it is the arrow of their savior, the wrath of the thunderer.

Amen.

He said: believe in me and you will be saved.
I say: your faith is in vain, if you are guilty, you will pay, whether you believe it or not

"He" lied to you. He just hung on a tree. How could his hanging write off your crimes?

He is not the one who can decide and go against a just punishment.

He cannot save you.

Empty foolish hope.

Everyone will answer for himself, and the son will answer for his father.

Jesus was born to save criminals from punishment, I said that criminals will be punished no matter how much they pray for forgiveness. Their world collapsed, their hopes did not come true.
He wanted to save the guilty, but I will save the innocent, and I will kill the guilty.

The innocent love lightning because it is the arrow of their savior, the wrath of the thunderer.

Amen.
Lest we go too far, Jesus was a convicted criminal for healing on the sabbath. Some of that is not a crime now as doctor can now work seven days out of the week. So, being a criminal is often at the whim of the culture one lives in.

Jesus was just a liberal ( Nazerine) trying to make life more open and tolerable compared to the Pharisees and Sadducees .
And he never claimed to be the Son of the Father of the Universe..
That tosh was down to Peter and Paul later and cemented under Constantine hundreds of years later .

BTW .There never was a city called Nazareth .

Jesus was just a liberal ( Nazerine) trying to make life more open and tolerable compared to the Pharisees and Sadducees .
And he never claimed to be the Son of the Father of the Universe..
That tosh was down to Peter and Paul later and cemented under Constantine hundreds of years later .

BTW .There never was a city called Nazareth .
Sounds like the Jews are right.

Amen.
What are you trying to say. You were all over the place like a skitzo on crack!

Forum List

Back