When is rape not a crime?

Very , very soon the Penal Code will be amended to please the femi-nazi-mystic axis of evil.

California Penal Code 261.5. For the purposes of this section, a "minor" is a female person under the age of 68 years .

Very , very soon the Penal Code will be amended to please the femi-nazi-mystic axis of evil.

California Penal Code 261.5. For the purposes of this section, a "minor" is a female person under the age of 68 years .

It didn't seem possible for your retardation to get any worse, and yet, then you went and topped it.

You are an imbecile hoping to someday be a moron.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

It didn't seem possible for your retardation to get any worse, and yet, then you went and topped it.

You are an imbecile hoping to someday be a moron.

His retardation has no glass ceiling.

The zombified pretend to be shocked at the thought that the nanny state could someday increase the age of consent to whatever it determines is appropriate.

The ninnies forget the state has completely obliterated the doctrine known as locus parentis by prohibiting individuals - regardless of age -to engage in prostitution, "drug" use, blue laws, etc, etc. Very , very soon the nanny state will force individuals to carry health insurance,

The bureaucrats know better.

When you are a famous left leaning director, according to the hollywood elite.

Roman Polanski: backlash as Whoopi Goldberg says director didn't commit 'rape-rape' - Telegraph

Some fun quotes:

"I know it wasn't rape-rape. I think it was something else, but I don't believe it was rape-rape"...Whoopi Goldberg

"it's a three-decades-old case that is dead but for minor technicalities. We stand by him and await his release and his next masterpiece."..Debra Winger

"He's a humanist" who had been the victim of a "miscarriage of justice" "We will have to speak to our leaders, particularly in California. I'm not too shy to go and talk to the Governor of California, Arnold Schwarzenegger, and to ask him once and for all to look at this." ...Harvey Weinstein

The American Left Defined...

:)

peace...

Roman Polanski: backlash as Whoopi Goldberg says director didn't commit 'rape-rape' - Telegraph

Some fun quotes:

"I know it wasn't rape-rape. I think it was something else, but I don't believe it was rape-rape"...Whoopi Goldberg

"it's a three-decades-old case that is dead but for minor technicalities. We stand by him and await his release and his next masterpiece."..Debra Winger

"He's a humanist" who had been the victim of a "miscarriage of justice" "We will have to speak to our leaders, particularly in California. I'm not too shy to go and talk to the Governor of California, Arnold Schwarzenegger, and to ask him once and for all to look at this." ...Harvey Weinstein

peace...

Since when did Whoopi Goldberg represent the American Left? I wasn't aware of such an election.

Some fun quotes:

peace...

Since when did Whoopi Goldberg represent the American Left? I wasn't aware of such an election.

Tha Mal did not say Whoopi's position was that of representative of or for the left. And if she were a representative of the left, there would be no "election" required.

He said she defines it. More precisely, the idotic crap she said stems from the defintion of the left.

She does typify the irrational, illogical and irresponsible thinking of many lefties on the topic of Roman Polanski.

he drugged her and raped her and pled guilty.....then he fled....he is a rapist...a pedophile and a fugitive......fuck him.....

The coalition of the femi-nazis and the religionists Defined...

The ridiculous term "femi-nazi" is a Rush-ism that deals largely with feminism. Your reference thus makes no sense unless your latest idiocy is that only feminists are opposed to rape. :cuckoo:

You moron.

And one can be opposed to child molestation and rape even if one is not particularly religious. So again, you make zero sense.

Did anyone ever tell you how stupid you are?

You really need to know.

The zombified pretend to be shocked at the thought that the nanny state could someday increase the age of consent to whatever it determines is appropriate.

The ninnies forget the state has completely obliterated the doctrine known as locus parentis by prohibiting individuals - regardless of age -to engage in prostitution, "drug" use, blue laws, etc, etc. Very , very soon the nanny state will force individuals to carry health insurance,

The bureaucrats know better.

Love the way you talk in circles...just more proof of your state of confusion.

But, regardless of any age of consent - RAPE IS RAPE, and she was raped.
Even if she were 18 - 30 - 50 - SHE SAID NO.
Why is your comprehension level so bleak? I feel sorry for you.

Some fun quotes:

peace...

But she sure as hell is representative of the mindset of the American Left though, isn't she? Now let's imagine it was Rush Limbaugh accused of getting a 13 yr. old child drunk, giving her Quaaludes and then sodomizing her for a few hours. A show of hands whether we all believe people like Whoopi, Debra Winger and Woody Allen would be demanding HIS release from prison -or demanding his execution. ROFLMAO If they wouldn't be saying the same thing regardless of the individual involved while all other circumstances were the same -then they are a pack of sick hypocrites.

And I"m sure Polanski is especially grateful for signatures like Woody Allen - the guy who seduced the daughter of his lover and mother of his own daughter. The same guy who had his visitation rights to his daughter cut off by a judge due to his innapropriate sexualized behavior with that child.

peace...

But she sure as hell is representative of the mindset of the American Left though, isn't she? Now let's imagine it was Rush Limbaugh accused of getting a 13 yr. old child drunk, giving her Quaaludes and then sodomizing her for a few hours. A show of hands whether we all believe people like Whoopi, Debra Winger and Woody Allen would be demanding HIS release from prison -or demanding his execution. ROFLMAO If they wouldn't be saying the same thing regardless of the individual involved while all other circumstances were the same -then they are a pack of sick hypocrites.

And I"m sure Polanski is especially grateful for signatures like Woody Allen - the guy who seduced the daughter of his lover and mother of his own daughter. The same guy who had his visitation rights to his daughter cut off by a judge due to his innapropriate sexualized behavior with that child.

I agree that Whoopi's comment was absolutely insane and most likely biased, because he is in the entertainment industry- I do NOT agree that her comment is biased because SHE is a liberal, and I do not agree that her comments that minimize the child's experience are at all representative of ANY majority. You are TURNING this comment into a partisan issue, which it is not. Whoopi made a bad call- on behalf of Whoopi, and nobody else.

Just because someone can voice their incorrect personal view of a crime on national television, does not make that view representative of a whole group's view, even if that person is a party member, unless that person is, say, the head of the party, and says "I speak on behalf of my party"..

Connection does not equate to correlation..

And I am a libertarian, who voted almost all the way liberal in the last presidential election, and I can tell you for a FACT that one person's distorted views of rape are not indicative of the majority of the populace's opinion as a whole. It is very illogical to say "Oh if one person says that, then the rest of them probably think that way also"- Remember that the ladies on The Voice are just a bunch of famous entertainers that sip coffee together on TV and talk about their opinions.. They are not judges, congresswomen, cabinet members, or governers.. Just a bunch of chicks who want to gab on TV. And yes- sometimes they say idiotic stuff.
What can ya do..

Yes, he just drugged up a 13 year old, fed her booze and anally fucked her while she begged him to stop.

But it wasn't 'rape-rape' or even a crime, ebcause he directed some movies.

"she May of been 13.. but ..she had the body of a 14yr old..."

Roman Polanski / cannes film festival / circa 1981

Last edited:
you all got it wrong... its "surprise sex" all kidding aside rape is rape.

Now this is one thing i might worry with ladies... if they say its ok to have sex... yet they call and say you rape them? you toast correct? :eek:

Now this is one thing i might worry with ladies... if they say its ok to have sex... yet they call and say you rape them? you toast correct? :eek:
yup you would be toast
in most cases

makes sense that you best REALLY know the lady you want to dip your wick in, eh?

yup you would be toast
in most cases

makes sense that you best REALLY know the lady you want to dip your wick in, eh?

mood_shocked.gif

yup you would be toast
in most cases

Well yea but ladies can also blackmail males on that part hope you guys didn't get the idea from me :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back