When is rape not a crime?

According to the Femi-nazis sex between men and women is NEVER consensual. From their standpoint Mr. Polanski 's plea agreement is not a fraud because it punishes him, a man.

I wish that pedophile Polanski the longest possible sentence he can get under the law for the crime to which he pleaded guilty. Fuck the Hollywood douchebags "supporting" that rotten facktard criminal.

Why the largest sentence? Since he hasn't committed any other crimes of such nature since that one, it's clear that's he's not a danger to society or to other 13 year olds.

Really? What about his relationship with 15 year old Nastassja Kinski?

At 15 Kinski's romantic relationship with director Roman Polanski began.

Nastassja Kinski - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Theocratic Fascists have nationalized the women's uterus. They claim to have the authority to determine when a woman can or cannot abort.

Now the zombies want the vaginas nationalized. They can only be used when a bureaucrat decides.

"...The Fascist State organizes the nation, but leaves a sufficient margin of liberty to the individual; the latter is deprived of all useless and possibly harmful freedom, but retains what is essential; the deciding power in this question cannot be the individual, but the State alone...."

Benito Mussolini

Err either that's an attempt to deflect the conversation or you're in the wrong thread.

Err either that's an attempt to deflect the conversation or you're in the wrong thread.

NAMBLA or paedophiliac supporters seek to weaken the consent laws. However, rape is rape. No minor has a right to consent, period. Seventeen as a cut off age, meaning no sex with someone that age period, unless within particular statutory provisions (such as marriage) can give the DA the discretion needed in terms of a nineteen and seventeen year old getting together.

FYI: 17 is not the cut-off age in every state, in some states it's 15.

Increase it. That can be done. I can remember when laws for marriage were as young as 13 (Utah and Tennessee, I think) with parental consent.

I wish that pedophile Polanski the longest possible sentence he can get under the law for the crime to which he pleaded guilty. Fuck the Hollywood douchebags "supporting" that rotten facktard criminal.

Why the largest sentence? Since he hasn't committed any other crimes of such nature since that one, it's clear that's he's not a danger to society or to other 13 year olds.

“If I had killed somebody, it wouldn’t have had so much appeal to the press, you see? But… f—ing, you see, and the young girls. Judges want to f— young girls. Juries want to f— young girls. Everyone wants to f— young girls!”

Roman Polanski..

Roman Polanski: ‘Everyone else fancies little girls too’ – Telegraph Blogs

It doesn't matter.

Mr Polanski nailed a beautiful young woman.

He is probably over forty and hasn't seen a pubic hair up close and in person.

.:eek:

Child rape jokes are just so special. Wow.

But sending a 76 y/o man to life in prison is.

Ignoring judicial corruption when those you dislike are adversely affected is.

“If I had killed somebody, it wouldn’t have had so much appeal to the press, you see? But… f—ing, you see, and the young girls. Judges want to f— young girls. Juries want to f— young girls. Everyone wants to f— young girls!”

Roman Polanski..

Roman Polanski: ‘Everyone else fancies little girls too’ – Telegraph Blogs
that tells me he HASNT changed

The Plot Thickens.

It appears that the young Lolita was manipulated by her mother to extort $500,000.00 from Mr. Polanski.

The Los Angeles Times reported on Saturday, based on newly revealed court documents, that the sum agreed in 1993 was $500,000

The Plot Thickens.

It appears that the young Lolita was manipulated by her mother to extort $500,000.00 from Mr. Polanski.

The Los Angeles Times reported on Saturday, based on newly revealed court documents, that the sum agreed in 1993 was $500,000

Where does it say in the article that her mother manipulated her to extort $500,000??

I think it has been reported that he paid her something in the 90's.
That sounds a wee bit like he wanted her to go away..due to his guilt of rape.

Ahhh yes- The settlement that was agred upon for the civil standing in the case. Civil and criminal courts are different, you know.. OJ also beat the criminal system, even though he lost in civil court. It makes sense that Polanski would settle out of court and avoid a judgment, too.

And Oh Woe Is Me David Wells, prosecutor- what an infamous liar he is turning out to be..

He lied decades ago to boost a film, and now he is lying to protect his own reputation and cover his butt....

Go figure.

The bottom line is that the victim wants the rape portion of it to disappear now- It has been 30 years, after all- I am sure she has adjusted.. And the courts are really only after him for the fleeing charge now.

Prosecutors generally do whatever the victim wants- and in this case, the original charges will most likely not be pursued further.. but the fleeing charge has just pissed off the wrong person somewhere, and he is going to pay for that, AND the rape, because someone out there has it out for him, in a big way. Maybe Polanski said the wrong thing at the wrong time to the wrong person- and now its that person's payday.. In any event, what goes around really does come around, lol- I think this guy should spend time in jail, no matter how much time has passed since the crime occurred. Most people equate the disgrace of raping a woman to murdering someone- and in this case, a child was raped. If the child was, say, 6 or 7- would anyone's feelings about this case be any different?

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
. but the fleeing charge has just pissed off the wrong person somewhere, and he is going to pay for that,

But Mr Polanski is in Switzerland, so LA prosecutors have to convince a Swiss Court that their case is legit. They won't be able to,

Absolute fantasy.

Your boyfriend is coming back. Bank on it.

He pled guilty. The standards for extradition are going to be a snap.

Screw the bail jumping or unlawful flight stuff. They can get him back JUST on his guilty plea.

It's a lock.

Absolutely guaranteed.

The ninnies are having serious difficulties differentiating between FACTS and ALLEGATIONS. But everything is fair game in their quest to crucify the filthy rich Jew .

Hey, douchey:

The fucktard, Polanski, admitted it under oath.

That's a fact you seem peculiarly unable to wrap your tiny mind around.

He's guilty not just because his victim said so, but because he himself said so under oath.

Good God in heaven, you are one stupid fucktard.

Last edited:
Excuse Me Vernon, but in 1977 the age of consent in California was 14 - Ms. Geimer was 2 weeks away from her 14th birthday. She lied about her age so that she could collect half a mil.

Blame the victim ... I see ... :eusa_whistle:

But I am not blaming the victim, I am blaming the wily Lolita and her mom.

If the law was 14 , and she was NOT 14, how do you figure that the attacker was covered, anyways? She was, in fact, STILL 13 years old..

But I am not blaming the victim, I am blaming the wily Lolita and her mom.

If the law was 14 , and she was NOT 14, how do you figure that the attacker was covered, anyways? She was, in fact, STILL 13 years old..

Whether or not she lied about her age is a question of fact for a jury.

:lol:

Love how you state something as a fact then just go ahead and renig on it as soon as someone shows you the total lack in the logic. Funny!

If she was 13- she was 13, and it doesn't matter whether she lied to HIM. A 13 year old does not bear the responsibility of proving her age to an adult- its the ADULT's responsibility to CHECK and VERIFY her age..
Always has been- still is, even with tobacco and alcohol sales. LOL!! You are too funny..

Forum List

Back