When is rape not a crime?

Personally I don't think the age of consent laws are well written, they are hard lines that still create a lot of problems. An easier law would be "no one can have sexual activities with anyone more than 5 years older or younger than them until 18, after 18 it goes to 10 year difference." Solves a lot of problems.

Add: Oh, but if the law is changed it shouldn't be "announced", we can't give them an excuse to suddenly jump into things this late in the game.

At what age should the age difference window just not exist?

And why should there be a 10 year window for 18? We let them join the army, smoke cigarettes and vote but we shouldn't let them fuck a 29 year old?

The window is for all ages, though anyone under 15 that's even thinking about such things should seek help. As I said, it solves a lot of problems, not just the "age of consent" fuzziness.
um, i cant see an age limit for situations where BOTH parties are over 18

There is no age of consent when it is rape. Rape is rape whether you are 2 or 200.
No means no, not yes, not maybe, not ''I am saying no, but I don't really mean no.''

It can be deflected from now until the end of time, but it won't change anything. RAPE IS RAPE.
What is it about that that some of you don't get?

Nobody but nobody gives a tinker's damn what YOU think is a better "age of consent" law. It is what it is.

The zombified claims that we must obey the law no matter how arbitrary and whimsical it may be. We are mere slaves, and until freed , until emancipated , we must say yassa massa , and step and fetch it.

If your preferences coincide with that of some pedophile like Polanski (or like Yukon, allegedly), that's just your tough fucking luck.

Here the automatons avoid discussing the issues by arbitrarily concluding that Mr Polanski is a pedophilliac in order to assassinate his character. The zombies can not explain why Mr. Polanski is a pedophile when , at 13, Ms Gailey, was not prepubescent.

Let children have a childhood free from your sexual imposition, and Polanski's and all other scumbag pedophiles.

The zombies want the "children" to be free from sexual imposition.

By her own admission Ms Gailey was not a virgin and was dating a 17 y/o.

The zombies keep ignoring the fact that Ms Gailey admitted that Jack's Nicholson maid and girlfriend were in the house, that they knew she was in the bedroom, that Mr. Polanski had not threatened her with violence. Yet she made no attempt to call for help.

.:eek:

Nobody but nobody gives a tinker's damn what YOU think is a better "age of consent" law. It is what it is.

The zombified claims that we must obey the law no matter how arbitrary and whimsical it may be. We are mere slaves, and until freed , until emancipated , we must say yassa massa , and step and fetch it.

If your preferences coincide with that of some pedophile like Polanski (or like Yukon, allegedly), that's just your tough fucking luck.

Here the automatons avoid discussing the issues by arbitrarily concluding that Mr Polanski is a pedophilliac in order to assassinate his character. The zombies can not explain why Mr. Polanski is a pedophile when , at 13, Ms Gailey, was not prepubescent.

Let children have a childhood free from your sexual imposition, and Polanski's and all other scumbag pedophiles.

The zombies want the "children" to be free from sexual imposition.

By her own admission Ms Gailey was not a virgin and was dating a 17 y/o.

The zombies keep ignoring the fact that Ms Gailey admitted that Jack's Nicholson maid and girlfriend were in the house, that they knew she was in the bedroom, that Mr. Polanski had not threatened her with violence. Yet she made no attempt to call for help.

There is no age of consent when it is rape. Rape is rape whether you are 2 or 200.
No means no, not yes, not maybe, not ''I am saying no, but I don't really mean no.''

It can be deflected from now until the end of time, but it won't change anything. RAPE IS RAPE.

We're talking age of consent for consensual sex, not rape.

The OP is RAPE.

The OP is RAPE.

yes and we kind of veered off topic.

According to the Femi-nazis sex between men and women is NEVER consensual. From their standpoint Mr. Polanski 's plea agreement is not a fraud because it punishes him, a man.

According to the Femi-nazis sex between men and women is NEVER consensual. From their standpoint Mr. Polanski 's plea agreement is not a fraud because it punishes him, a man.

Irrelevant and stupid.

The child in the Polanski case said no. Repeatedly.

She was a child, so even if she had said "yes," it would have been (and should have been) legally irrelevant. A child cannot give legally valid consent, thankfully.

Plus, she had been illegally drugged. Any alleged "consent" under those circumstances would be legally invalid, too. Properly so.

You sound retarded. Why the hell do you find it so difficult to accept that a woman (even if not drugged and even if of legal age) has the right to say "no?"

If a guy uses force to compel the woman, it's rape.

If a guy drugs a woman to get her to acquiesce, it's rape.

If a guy obtains "consent" from a child, it's rape.

And if you don't like the law, too fucking bad.

I wish that pedophile Polanski the longest possible sentence he can get under the law for the crime to which he pleaded guilty. Fuck the Hollywood douchebags "supporting" that rotten fucktard criminal.

Last edited:
The ninnies are having serious difficulties differentiating between FACTS and ALLEGATIONS. But everything is fair game in their quest to crucify the filthy rich Jew .

NAMBLA or paedophiliac supporters seek to weaken the consent laws. However, rape is rape. No minor has a right to consent, period. Seventeen as a cut off age, meaning no sex with someone that age period, unless within particular statutory provisions (such as marriage) can give the DA the discretion needed in terms of a nineteen and seventeen year old getting together.

I wish that pedophile Polanski the longest possible sentence he can get under the law for the crime to which he pleaded guilty. Fuck the Hollywood douchebags "supporting" that rotten facktard criminal.

Why the largest sentence? Since he hasn't committed any other crimes of such nature since that one, it's clear that's he's not a danger to society or to other 13 year olds.

The Theocratic Fascists have nationalized the women's uterus. They claim to have the authority to determine when a woman can or cannot abort.

Now the zombies want the vaginas nationalized. They can only be used when a bureaucrat decides.

"...The Fascist State organizes the nation, but leaves a sufficient margin of liberty to the individual; the latter is deprived of all useless and possibly harmful freedom, but retains what is essential; the deciding power in this question cannot be the individual, but the State alone...."

Benito Mussolini

NAMBLA or paedophiliac supporters seek to weaken the consent laws. However, rape is rape. No minor has a right to consent, period. Seventeen as a cut off age, meaning no sex with someone that age period, unless within particular statutory provisions (such as marriage) can give the DA the discretion needed in terms of a nineteen and seventeen year old getting together.

FYI: 17 is not the cut-off age in every state, in some states it's 15.

The Theocratic Fascists have nationalized the women's uterus. They claim to have the authority to determine when a woman can or cannot abort.

Now the zombies want the vaginas nationalized. They can only be used when a bureaucrat decides.

"...The Fascist State organizes the nation, but leaves a sufficient margin of liberty to the individual; the latter is deprived of all useless and possibly harmful freedom, but retains what is essential; the deciding power in this question cannot be the individual, but the State alone...."

Benito Mussolini

Err either that's an attempt to deflect the conversation or you're in the wrong thread.

Why the largest sentence? Since he hasn't committed any other crimes of such nature since that one, it's clear that's he's not a danger to society or to other 13 year olds.

It doesn't matter.

Mr Polanski nailed a beautiful young woman.

He is probably over forty and hasn't seen a pubic hair up close and in person.

It doesn't matter.

Mr Polanski nailed a beautiful young woman.

He is probably over forty and hasn't seen a pubic hair up close and in person.

Child rape jokes are just so special. Wow.

Forum List

Back