When It Comes Down To It, Women Care More About Grocery Bills Than RvW

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
The poll shows that 49% of likely voters said they planned to vote for a Republican on Nov. 8 to represent them in Congress, compared with 45% who planned to vote for a Democrat. The result represents an improvement for Republicans since September, when Democrats held a 1-point edge among likely voters in the last Times/Siena poll.

“I’m shifting more towards Republican because I feel like they’re more geared towards business,” said Robin Ackerman, a 37-year-old Democrat and mortgage loan officer who lives in New Castle, Delaware, and is planning to vote Republican this fall.

Ackerman said she disagreed “1,000%” with the Supreme Court’s decision to overturn Roe v. Wade and erase the national right to an abortion. “But that doesn’t really have a lot to do with my decision,” she said of her fall vote. “I’m more worried about other things.”

Democrats are utterly convinced that access to abortion is their winning theme. It is ALL OVER their ads here in PA, and I suspect other jurisdictions as well.

What else do they have to run on? Abject policy failure?

The poll shows that 49% of likely voters said they planned to vote for a Republican on Nov. 8 to represent them in Congress, compared with 45% who planned to vote for a Democrat. The result represents an improvement for Republicans since September, when Democrats held a 1-point edge among likely voters in the last Times/Siena poll.

“I’m shifting more towards Republican because I feel like they’re more geared towards business,” said Robin Ackerman, a 37-year-old Democrat and mortgage loan officer who lives in New Castle, Delaware, and is planning to vote Republican this fall.

Ackerman said she disagreed “1,000%” with the Supreme Court’s decision to overturn Roe v. Wade and erase the national right to an abortion. “But that doesn’t really have a lot to do with my decision,” she said of her fall vote. “I’m more worried about other things.”

Roe v. Wade IS about grocery bills, fool. How can you buy groceries if you can't work due to pregnancy? How can you get a promotion if your boss is worried about you getting pregnant and leaving? How can you finish college if you get pregnant, part way through????

The right to choose is the first economic issue women have to deal with. How to support a child if you become pregnant.

Democrats are utterly convinced that access to abortion is their winning theme. It is ALL OVER their ads here in PA, and I suspect other jurisdictions as well.

What else do they have to run on? Abject policy failure?
Exactly. You have to play the cards that are dealt you and Democrats have been dealt a bad hand, mostly by themselves. RvW is all they've got. Meanwhile, people can't afford rents or mortgages, food, gas, or just about anything else.

Roe v. Wade IS about grocery bills, fool. How can you buy groceries if you can't work due to pregnancy? How can you get a promotion if your boss is worried about you getting pregnant and leaving? How can you finish college if you get pregnant, part way through????

The right to choose is the first economic issue women have to deal with. How to support a child if you become pregnant.
Ummmmmmmmm, you need to tell the people who took part in the poll. Apparently, they don't feel the same way about it that you do, typical for a lefty who refuses to take their head out of the sand. Full speed ahead toward that iceberg. No course changes needed.

It's in the liberal genes to want to bitch about something and be unhappy. If they had everything they wanted, they would be protesting because there are too many holes in Swiss cheese, making their lives miserable. It's a way of life. The only way of life they know.

As I pointed out in a similar thread, the only people I hear or see squealing like injured hogs are freakishly ugly dykes, faggots and hags that would have to pay a rapist in prison to even have a chance at reproduction without the use of a turkey baster. Women who have something to offer and are not completely repulsive, nor willing to settle for a green haired, bed wetting, beta soy boi don't seem all that concerned about being able to suck babies out of their wombs. There are a few exceptions but for the most part it's a loud mouth horde of retards and people who could not, would not and should not reproduce in the first place.

Not a surprise. We have a very short sighted electorate.

When their friends lose the right to marry or if the GOP has their way access to birth control of their choice they might realize their mistake.

When their friends lose the right to marry or if the GOP has their way access to birth control of their choice they might realize their mistake.
It's not a mistake when you can't afford groceries or to put a roof over your head. Prices you pay are personal to YOU while most of that other stuff you mentioned doesn't usually effect YOU, it effects others. Most people care more about their world than someone else's.

It's not a mistake when you can't afford groceries or to put a roof over your head. Prices you pay are personal to YOU while most of that other stuff you mentioned doesn't usually effect YOU, it effects others. Most people care more about their world than someone else's.

Inflation was going to happen no matter who was in office, but most people do not understand this simple concept. You cannot pump the kind of money into the economy like we have for the past decade and not have to pay the piper sooner or later.

Inflation was going to happen no matter who was in office, but most people do not understand this simple concept. You cannot pump the kind of money into the economy like we have for the past decade and not have to pay the piper sooner or later.
Moderate inflation was going to happen no matter who was in office. Democrats threw gasoline on the inflation fire and made it much worse by 2 to 3 times with their lefty policies which are pro-labor, anti-business, pro-green, and anti-dirty energy.

Those are all lies and commie bullshit to take The Home Maker out of the home and take the energy she used to focus on her family, home and children and redirect it towards draining her energy for taxes and profits for corporations and government, forcing the family to essentially turn over the raising of their children to a cold and heartless STATE. Feminism has taken the cornerstone, the foundation of our families and communities and placed her into indentured servitude perpetually.

Rockefeller said they created The Feminist Movement for precisely that.

A Replacement Population actually generates jobs and tax revenue, and stimulates an economy naturally. We actually need families to have more children and not less. If a woman has to stay home to raise a good child, so be it. The Greed of a corporation for cheap wages, and Government for taxes should have NO BEARING on what a family decides is best for their children.

Debt-Credit based economies are less stable and have huge upswings and downswings. In a Debt-Credit economy such as we have now, there is massive wealth transfer from the individual to Corporations and our Government. Families in such an economy make subsistence income comparative to slavery where their entire income goes to food, clothing and shelter. This is ECONOMIC SLAVERY.

It is better for the economy and better for our culture to return The Home Maker to The Home, and to allow a natural demand economy to provide sufficient wages that a single wage earner can support a family like they used to be able to instead of turning both parents into slaves for a system that does not care about their welfare and sees them only as Human Capital and Beasts of Burden to feed their GREED.

Last edited:
I wouldn't count on the decision making of most women. They often lead by emotion like white young male social justice warriors. Therefore the left throws them into any direction of their choosing, right Dragonlady?

Roe V. Wade was about Enslaving The Home Maker to Corporate and Big Government Interests by selling her on the lie that she could abandon her family in exchange for the illusion of independence and financial gain and still keep her family together. Once the ball started rolling on that, Employers simply reaped the benefits of lower "real wages" and The Governments, state, local and federal, took half the wages in taxes, while The Corporate Machine kept the rest, forcing both parents to now slave away in subsistence servitude in perpetuity.

What came first? The extreme feminist or the abortion.

Forum List

Back