When It Comes To Ukraine vs Russia -- It's Best To Back Russia

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"The Fox News host Tucker Carlson again questioned why the US would side with Ukraine as Russia appears poised to invade the country. "Why is it disloyal to side with Russia but loyal to side with Ukraine?" Carlson asked on Monday night. He said that Ukraine was "strategically irrelevant to the United States. No rational person could defend a war with Russia over Ukraine. Nobody thinks a war like that would make America safer or stronger or more prosperous."

Carlson has previously sided with Russia over Ukraine, saying in December that Putin was justified in building up troops along the border. Carlson said that the US needed to focus on its own economy instead, and that China benefits from the US having a conflict with Russia."

Tucker is partly right -- the US should not commit a single US soldier to put their life on the line for Ukraine...It is delusional to consider a military intervention into the Ukraine/Russia issue -- and honestly, why is it disloyal to root for Russia in that exchange?? As even Tucker acknowledged; Russia is totally justified to build up troops around the border of Ukraine -- and I agree with former Sec. of State Pompeo; because Putin really is a very talented and powerful leader; I mean he is former KGB -- so you know he is bad ass -- why not back the winner of a war instead of the loser?? And we all know that Ukraine will lose any war against Russia...Best thing to do is for Americans to sit back and watch how a real Alpha male leader gets things done....and hope that we have a leader like him some day very soon....

"The Fox News host Tucker Carlson again questioned why the US would side with Ukraine as Russia appears poised to invade the country. "Why is it disloyal to side with Russia but loyal to side with Ukraine?" Carlson asked on Monday night. He said that Ukraine was "strategically irrelevant to the United States. No rational person could defend a war with Russia over Ukraine. Nobody thinks a war like that would make America safer or stronger or more prosperous."

Carlson has previously sided with Russia over Ukraine, saying in December that Putin was justified in building up troops along the border. Carlson said that the US needed to focus on its own economy instead, and that China benefits from the US having a conflict with Russia."

Tucker is partly right -- the US should not commit a single US soldier to put their life on the line for Ukraine...It is delusional to consider a military intervention into the Ukraine/Russia issue -- and honestly, why is it disloyal to root for Russia in that exchange?? As even Tucker acknowledged; Russia is totally justified to build up troops around the border of Ukraine -- and I agree with former Sec. of State Pompeo; because Putin really is a very talented and powerful leader; I mean he is former KGB -- so you know he is bad ass -- why not back the winner of a war instead of the loser?? And we all know that Ukraine will lose any war against Russia...Best thing to do is for Americans to sit back and watch how a real Alpha male leader gets things done....and hope that we have a leader like him some day very soon....
You mean, we should forget Reagan and back the "Evil Empire"? You and Tucker are quite the appeasers, are you? How much of Europe would be enough for you guys?

You mean, we should forget Reagan and back the "Evil Empire"? You and Tucker are quite the appeasers, are you? How much of Europe would be enough for you guys?
the USSR doesn't exist...Putin's Russia isn't the USSR...

Russia is thriving country who defends the interests of true Aryans and alpha males -- not a country like the US -- our country is more interested in defending inferiors and trannies.....I agree with Tucker, go Putin!!!

Russia is not the Soviet Union. They are still suffering from the bloody 75 years or so of its abuse on its citizens. A Communist government helped to come to power with outside interference. Hollywood loved them of course. Now Hollywood does not. Putin is no angel. He is not a globalist but has his sphere of influence and that makes him the enemy.

OP is having a sarcastic meltdown because he lacks the intellect to debate this topic seriously.
But somehow I have the intellect to know ahead of time all of the inconsistent talking points reactionary morons like you will vomit out...

You folks glorify and worship Putin for 2 major reasons -- one...he is white....this is important for your need to vicariously wrap your interests in his...second is...cucks like yourself have ALWAYS longed for an authoritarian dictator...as long as that person punished the people you don't like..that is why Conservatives like yourself back every last one of them...as long as they are white....no matter if it is Orban and the far right movement in Hungary, or the one in Poland, etc, etc, etc..

the USSR doesn't exist...Putin's Russia isn't the USSR...

Russia is thriving country who defends the interests of true Aryans and alpha males -- not a country like the US -- our country is more interested in defending inferiors and trannies.....I agree with Tucker, go Putin!!!
It wants to be and is trying to be, sounds like it, using same tactics, with similar goals, similar use of Russians spread inside the country, to raise hell, foment dissent, and help bring about the goals of toppling free countries to their design and control.

But somehow I have the intellect to know ahead of time all of the inconsistent talking points reactionary morons like you will vomit out...

You folks glorify and worship Putin for 2 major reasons -- one...he is white....this is important for your need to vicariously wrap your interests in his...second is...cucks like yourself have ALWAYS longed for an authoritarian dictator...as long as that person punished the people you don't like..that is why Conservatives like yourself back every last one of them...as long as they are white....no matter if it is Orban and the far right movement in Hungary, or the one in Poland, etc, etc, etc..

I'm Latin and you're a bigot. I also think Putin is a douchebag. Oh, and I'm not a conservative. You know that, but you're not capable of debating within reality.

Dumb and dishonest is an unfortunate combination.

Last edited:
Russia is not the Soviet Union. They are still suffering from the bloody 75 years or so of its abuse on its citizens. A Communist government helped to come to power with outside interference. Hollywood loved them of course. Now Hollywood does not. Putin is no angel. He is not a globalist but has his sphere of influence and that makes him the enemy.
What would it take to make it the Soviet Union, controlling it's satellite countries, simply use of the "C" word? Who do you want to see fall to them next, Slovakia, Poland? Are you really good with Russian empire building at the gun tube of a tank? I am not.

Gotta luv Republicans.

The so-called party of Raygunn.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

I'm Latin and you're a bigot. I also think Putin is a douchebag. Oh, and I'm not a conservative. You know that, but you're not capable of debating within reality.

Dumb and dishonest is an unfortunate combination.
You being "Latin" means what exactly?

Gotta luv Republicans.

The so-called party of Raygunn.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
Another brain surgeon. You're a detriment to the left. People see you post and then incorrectly assume your stupidity represents the left. Our interests would be better served if you just delivered your pizzas and stayed off forums.

You being "Latin" means what exactly?
He thinks I support and love Putin because we're both white authoritarians. He's trying to make it about skin color like he always does. That's what bigots like him do. His world view doesn't function otherwise.

Did you even read what he said? Do you even understand what he said? You're even dumber than the OP. Go away.

Last edited:

"...this is not a question of what Ukrainians deserve. Russia is an authoritarian aggressor in the current crisis, and Ukraine is a flawed democracy, but still a more worthy regime than Vladimir Putin's oligarchy. When we guaranteed her security under Bill Clinton, opened the door to NATO for her under George W. Bush and supported the Maidan protests under Barack Obama, in each case we acted with the best intentions, and not like Moscow with its machinations..."
----
People like this journalist are either idiots or political prostitutes and it is they, who create public opinion in the United States...

Biffy wants to send African American soldiers to defend Ukraine?

Last I looked Ukraine is all white.

A real war with Russia will require the draft.
Good thing Democrats are all vaxxed up. Us purebloods will be ineligible.

So why hasn’t Biden deployed troops into Ukraine and send a clear message we will go to war to defend Ukraine?

You sit here and claim we are on Putin’s side, yet Biden isn’t doing jack shit to prevent Russia from taking what they want.
Putin didn’t try this during President Trump. He took Crimea during the Hussein Regime.

So what’s it going to be Biffy? Are you for all out war to defend Ukraine or not? Put up or shut up time, boy.

Putin is trying to put the Soviet Union back together. No way that could hurt anyone.
You are correct. Russia lost a lot of human capital when the Soviet Union crumbled. Putin very much wants to restore the perceived power and influence Russia had during that era.

Ukraine is in a very strategic location.

Forum List

Back