When Liberals / Activists Don't Think Things Through and Instead just 'React' 'Attack'...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Backfire: Hundreds of Palestinians Lose Jobs After Activists Push to Boycott Israeli Company that Scarlett Johansson Promoted
Backfire: Hundreds of Palestinians Lose Jobs After Activists Push to Boycott Israeli Company that Scarlett Johansson Promoted

Hundreds of Palestinian workers have lost their jobs following a boycott campaign against SodaStream, an Israeli company that manufactures home kitchen fizzy drink machines once promoted by Hollywood actress Scarlett Johansson.

“We’re heartened by all the support that everyone has shown us, but in the end, when I get up tomorrow, I won’t have a job to go to,” Yasin Abu Ateek, a 29-year-old father of two who worked for SodaStream for six years told the Jerusalem Post."

--------------------

:clap:

Yeah, way to go! THAT will teach those greedy, heartless Israelis!

:rolleyes:

Joe, the comment you made is one easily made when on the outside looking in and when you already have a job.

So no job is better, huh? Yeah, those women who no longer have a job look like they feel 'happily liberated'.

Because liberal pigs are the TRUE NEO-NAZIS! They suck the cock of the most praised-by-Hitler, Jew-exterminating religion in history, Pisslam. That's why Eurotrash love Islam so much; historically that Coward Continent has never met a Jew-hater or American-hater whose penis they wouldn't fellate. Which is why this white American considers Europeans the subhuman filth of my race.

You know the REAL reason Eurofilth hate Christianity but love Islam? Because Christianity stopped killing Jews but Islam is still at it. And that's the only way these liberal diseases can sexually get off, I suspect.

Joe, the comment you made is one easily made when on the outside looking in and when you already have a job.

So no job is better, huh? Yeah, those women who no longer have a job look like they feel 'happily liberated'.

I'm sure the guy at Buchenwald who had the cool job sewing uniforms for the SS was happy to have a job and not get sent to the ovens.

Israel shouldn't be able to economically benefit from it's Apartheid. The world is turning against Zionism for what it is, a racist philosophy.

Because liberal pigs are the TRUE NEO-NAZIS! They suck the cock of the most praised-by-Hitler, Jew-exterminating religion in history, Pisslam. That's why Eurotrash love Islam so much; historically that Coward Continent has never met a Jew-hater or American-hater whose penis they wouldn't fellate. Which is why this white American considers Europeans the subhuman filth of my race.

You know the REAL reason Eurofilth hate Christianity but love Islam? Because Christianity stopped killing Jews but Islam is still at it. And that's the only way these liberal diseases can sexually get off, I suspect.

Maybe if the Jews stopped stealing other people's shit, people would stop killing them.

Forum List

Back