When Mr Mueller has finished trump.....

dear rethuglican frauds, do you or do you not LOVE WIKI LEAKS?
I hate liberals

i don't think they care how you feel.
the OP was asking a question I gave my answer to that question

the OP asked what your emotions are concerning 'liberals'?
nope but my hate for liberals is more relevant than an answer to the question

we are so bummed because you hate us.

boo.

hoo.

hoo.

Not at all.
And what about your avatar?

What about your avatar?
I think so. The Russians have started a multi-country movement to demolish western societies. We have to remain on top of this! It's frightening to have an organized group trying to destroy the societies that we have built up based on our better instincts as human beings.
The thing is that they cant do it on their own. They need willing idiots in every country and the right have shown that they will sink to any depth to promote their nutty ideas.

This is why people dedicated to being civilized must stop them. I wasn't alive during WWII. I often wondered what it was like in Europe to encounter such. But here in the U.S., I was shown pictures of what happened in nazi death camps, piles of dead people, photos of people liberated who were bones and who took so much care to be brought back to life. If there is anything to form a bedrock of belief, it is that this kind of shit will never again

Yeah, you don't know shit about that. You've never seen your uncle fall asleep, then be right there on the beach at Normandy with mortars and artillery raining down and MG42's firing. Well, I witnessed that, many times, and I carried him to his grave. He was a good man. A big man, too, and heavy. It's a hell of a thing to see a big man like that cry and whimper like a baby. Especially when you know how solid and good of a man he is.

That's real.

my father fought during WW2 & he'd be stunned & ashamed at what is happening to this country & how fast & willing americans are willing to bend over for a vile reality star turned fascist bending over for putin.
My father fought in WWII. He was part of the force that hit Normandy beach on DDay . He said that if he knew a piece of shit like obama was going to be president, he wouldn't have bothered. Let the Germans have it.

When he died I got a commendation signed by obama. In memory of my father, I burned it.

boo

hoo

hoo.

Not at all.

What about your avatar?
I think so. The Russians have started a multi-country movement to demolish western societies. We have to remain on top of this! It's frightening to have an organized group trying to destroy the societies that we have built up based on our better instincts as human beings.
The thing is that they cant do it on their own. They need willing idiots in every country and the right have shown that they will sink to any depth to promote their nutty ideas.

This is why people dedicated to being civilized must stop them. I wasn't alive during WWII. I often wondered what it was like in Europe to encounter such. But here in the U.S., I was shown pictures of what happened in nazi death camps, piles of dead people, photos of people liberated who were bones and who took so much care to be brought back to life. If there is anything to form a bedrock of belief, it is that this kind of shit will never again

Yeah, you don't know shit about that. You've never seen your uncle fall asleep, then be right there on the beach at Normandy with mortars and artillery raining down and MG42's firing. Well, I witnessed that, many times, and I carried him to his grave. He was a good man. A big man, too, and heavy. It's a hell of a thing to see a big man like that cry and whimper like a baby. Especially when you know how solid and good of a man he is.

That's real.

my father fought during WW2 & he'd be stunned & ashamed at what is happening to this country & how fast & willing americans are willing to bend over for a vile reality star turned fascist bending over for putin.
My father fought in WWII. He was part of the force that hit Normandy beach on DDay . He said that if he knew a piece of shit like obama was going to be president, he wouldn't have bothered. Let the Germans have it.

When he died I got a commendation signed by obama. In memory of my father, I burned it.
WOW why negate what he did just because the award was given by obama?

71EDFE5D-9ABB-4373-BB20-BDB5A3974F84.gif

one year leads into another and another and another ...... when will it stop

when he's finished. all T's crossed.... all I's dotted & not b4 then.
never going to happen

one thing in life that one must learn:

NEVER say never..
I can say it and will

were you stomping your feet when you typed that?

I hate liberals

i don't think they care how you feel.
the OP was asking a question I gave my answer to that question

the OP asked what your emotions are concerning 'liberals'?
nope but my hate for liberals is more relevant than an answer to the question

we are so bummed because you hate us.

boo.

hoo.

hoo.
Shrugs

one year leads into another and another and another ...... when will it stop

never going to happen

NEVER say never..
I can say it and will

nope did you melt like a good little snowflake nov 8 2016? Do you melt weekly like a good little snowflake?

What about your avatar?

That's real.

because hatred runs deep in the deplorables. you should know that. just like hating hillary was more important than voting for a fascist carnival barker.

doy doy d-o-y

never going to happen

NEVER say never..
I can say it and will

nope did you melt like a good little snowflake nov 8 2016? Do you melt weekly like a good little snowflake?

nyet. but you will.......

What about your avatar?

That's real.

because hatred runs deep in the deplorables. you should know that. just like hating hillary was more important than voting for a fascist carnival barker.

doy doy d-o-y
lol that's Hillarious that you think Hillary was good for America. keep thinking that

What about your avatar?

That's real.

The shame would be on the democrat party and all liberals.

your needle is stuck, comrade.
That's why you have the walkaway movement

& (R)s are leaving the POG.

never going to happen

NEVER say never..
I can say it and will

SNOWFLAKE EVERYBODY KNOWS LIBERALS MELTED BACK THEN AND CONTINUE TO DO SO.

That's real.

Nope

That's real.

doy doy d-o-y
lol that's Hillarious that you think Hillary was good for America. keep thinking that

i am not a fan of hillary's. never was. i just recognized the choice was between a vile con man who--- although he had the 'best words & the best people' was nothing but a fascist wanna-be & voting for someone who was not.

doy doy d-o-y

i am not a fan of hillary's. never was. i just recognized the choice was between a vile con man who--- although he had the 'best words & the best people' was nothing but a fascist wanna-be & voting for someone who was not.
Do you know what a fascist is?
obama was more fascist other than FDR of any president we have had.

NEVER say never..
I can say it and will

^^^
giphy.gif

lol...

Nope

da.

I can say it and will

^^^
giphy.gif

lol...
did you make a home movie?

^^^
giphy.gif

lol...
did you make a home movie?

did you?

Forum List

Back