When Mr Mueller has finished trump.....

WOW why negate what he did just because the award was given by obama?

because hatred runs deep in the deplorables. you should know that. just like hating hillary was more important than voting for a fascist carnival barker.

doy doy d-o-y
lol that's Hillarious that you think Hillary was good for America. keep thinking that

i am not a fan of hillary's. never was. i just recognized the choice was between a vile con man who--- although he had the 'best words & the best people' was nothing but a fascist wanna-be & voting for someone who was not.['re welcome./QUOTE]
Do you know what a fascist is?
obama was more fascist other than FDR of any president we have had.

CDZ - I want to know something

you're welcome.
So you don't know what a fascist is.

My father fought in WWII. He was part of the force that hit Normandy beach on DDay . He said that if he knew a piece of shit like obama was going to be president, he wouldn't have bothered. Let the Germans have it.

When he died I got a commendation signed by obama. In memory of my father, I burned it.

because hatred runs deep in the deplorables. you should know that. just like hating hillary was more important than voting for a fascist carnival barker.

doy doy d-o-y
lol that's Hillarious that you think Hillary was good for America. keep thinking that

i am not a fan of hillary's. never was. i just recognized the choice was between a vile con man who--- although he had the 'best words & the best people' was nothing but a fascist wanna-be & voting for someone who was not.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/posts/16426464/

you're welcome.

nope did you melt like a good little snowflake nov 8 2016? Do you melt weekly like a good little snowflake?

nyet. but you will.......
SNOWFLAKE EVERYBODY KNOWS LIBERALS MELTED BACK THEN AND CONTINUE TO DO SO.

^^^
giphy.gif

lol...
did you make a home movie?

did you?
I don't have a movie camera and you posted it so it must be yours.

doy doy d-o-y

i am not a fan of hillary's. never was. i just recognized the choice was between a vile con man who--- although he had the 'best words & the best people' was nothing but a fascist wanna-be & voting for someone who was not.

you're welcome.
So you don't know what a fascist is?

doy doy d-o-y

i am not a fan of hillary's. never was. i just recognized the choice was between a vile con man who--- although he had the 'best words & the best people' was nothing but a fascist wanna-be & voting for someone who was not.['re welcome./QUOTE]

you're welcome.

it's crystal that i do, comrade.

you're welcome.

What is a fascist to you?

nyet. but you will.......

^^^
giphy.gif

lol...

did you?

i know you are but what am i....

tag! you're it!

lol... omg what a child.

you're welcome.

what i listed. can't read? are you one of them thar poorly educated mooks loves long time?

seems to be.

^^^
giphy.gif

lol...

did you?

tag! you're it!

lol... omg what a child.
shrugs don't melt.

what i listed. can't read? are you one of them thar poorly educated mooks loves long time?

seems to be.
You haven't listed anything
What defines a person as a fascist in your opinion?

So much discord driven by the right wing.

At least we can all agree that Mr Mueller is doing a good job. Its important that he gets to the bottom of this and lessons are learned for future elections.

seems to be.

i gave you a link to a thread where i listed each of the 14 tenets of fascism, point by point with some unbiased credible links to boot.

go back & find it.

seems to be.

i gave you a link to a thread where i listed each of the 14 tenets of fascism, point by point with some unbiased credible links to boot.

go back & find it.
I don't need or want your link
I want your opinion

tag! you're it!

lol... omg what a child.
shrugs don't melt.

neither does popcorn.
liberal snowflakes always melt

actually they gather in number & strength causing an avalanche.

look out below!!!!

lol....

seems to be.

go back & find it.
I want your opinion

of course you don't want it. because you can't argue it. i've learned what a fascist is & what fascism is & what fascism does. it's called being educated. everything that defines facism - i've applied to trump in a very cohesive way. don't wanna go there? don't.

it just puts a fine point on what you are.

Last edited:

seems to be.

go back & find it.
I want your opinion

of course you don't want it. because you can't argue it. i've learned what a fascist is & what fascism is & what fascism does. it's called being educated. everything that defines facism - i've applied to trump in a very cohesive way. don't wanna go there? don't.

it just puts a fine point on what you are.
So you know what a fascist is but yet call Trump a fascist?
I know you don't know what a fascist is if you think trump is one
You call him that because it's what other uninformed liberals call him.

Your avatar is of the civil ensign of Croatia. Are you an American or are you a Russian bot?

maybe he's just a soccer fan.. you should come out of your bunker more often.
used by Croatian Merchant Navy
created by Croatian Government & Parliament
There's no such thing as "Croatian Merchant Navy" in English. It's called the "Croatian Merchant Marine".

Even in the United States, yes.
MERCHANT%20MARINE.jpg
Jesssssus Christ
File:Civil Ensign of Croatia.svg - Wikimedia Commons

Forum List

Back