When Mr Mueller has finished trump.....

Trumps behaviour throughout this affair has been astonishing. If he isnt guilty then he is stupid. Most likely both.
tom Coraitian much?
Not at all.
And what about your avatar?

What about your avatar?
Hmmm. The plot thickens. Seems like the Russians are trying to take down both the U.S. and the U.K. at the same time, and we, in both of our countries, have collaborators willing to sacrifice both of our nations for what is known in the U.S. as a "buck," perhaps as couple of quid.
They also backed Le Pen in France and that wierdo in Holland. They are probably at it everywhere.

I think so. The Russians have started a multi-country movement to demolish western societies. We have to remain on top of this! It's frightening to have an organized group trying to destroy the societies that we have built up based on our better instincts as human beings.
The thing is that they cant do it on their own. They need willing idiots in every country and the right have shown that they will sink to any depth to promote their nutty ideas.

This is why people dedicated to being civilized must stop them. I wasn't alive during WWII. I often wondered what it was like in Europe to encounter such. But here in the U.S., I was shown pictures of what happened in nazi death camps, piles of dead people, photos of people liberated who were bones and who took so much care to be brought back to life. If there is anything to form a bedrock of belief, it is that this kind of shit will never again

Yeah, you don't know shit about that. You've never seen your uncle fall asleep, then be right there on the beach at Normandy with mortars and artillery raining down and MG42's firing. Well, I witnessed that, many times, and I carried him to his grave. He was a good man. A big man, too, and heavy. It's a hell of a thing to see a big man like that cry and whimper like a baby. Especially when you know how solid and good of a man he is.

That's real.

my father fought during WW2 & he'd be stunned & ashamed at what is happening to this country & how fast & willing americans are willing to bend over for a vile reality star turned fascist bending over for putin.

tom Coraitian much?
Not at all.

What about your avatar?
They also backed Le Pen in France and that wierdo in Holland. They are probably at it everywhere.

I think so. The Russians have started a multi-country movement to demolish western societies. We have to remain on top of this! It's frightening to have an organized group trying to destroy the societies that we have built up based on our better instincts as human beings.
The thing is that they cant do it on their own. They need willing idiots in every country and the right have shown that they will sink to any depth to promote their nutty ideas.

This is why people dedicated to being civilized must stop them. I wasn't alive during WWII. I often wondered what it was like in Europe to encounter such. But here in the U.S., I was shown pictures of what happened in nazi death camps, piles of dead people, photos of people liberated who were bones and who took so much care to be brought back to life. If there is anything to form a bedrock of belief, it is that this kind of shit will never again

Yeah, you don't know shit about that. You've never seen your uncle fall asleep, then be right there on the beach at Normandy with mortars and artillery raining down and MG42's firing. Well, I witnessed that, many times, and I carried him to his grave. He was a good man. A big man, too, and heavy. It's a hell of a thing to see a big man like that cry and whimper like a baby. Especially when you know how solid and good of a man he is.

That's real.

my father fought during WW2 & he'd be stunned & ashamed at what is happening to this country & how fast & willing americans are willing to bend over for a vile reality star turned fascist bending over for putin.
The shame would be on the democrat party and all liberals.

no, you are in denial of the facts of the matter

So We Find Out FBI Has Been Investigating Trump Since July
old news
the findings thus far no collusion

first of all- it's not called 'collusion'.... it's 'conspiracy'. you have zero knowledge of what mueller has or doesn't have. but CONsidering the circle of rooskie pawns that have cooperated, flipped or will flip is getting bigger.
Well, we are both in the same position neither of us knows what he has exactly. but what I do know is that no one has been charged or indicted for collusion with the Russians.

& sooooooooooooo..... that means it won't be happening? never? never EVER?

:popcorn:
No it won't
Just like liberals were so convinced Hillary was going to win. I also said no back them

it was thought that hillary would win because who the hell knew or even had an inkling what putin has been up too.

doy.

Not at all.

What about your avatar?

That's real.

your needle is stuck, comrade.

What about your avatar?

That's real.

your needle is stuck, comrade.
That's why you have the walkaway movement

old news
the findings thus far no collusion

first of all- it's not called 'collusion'.... it's 'conspiracy'. you have zero knowledge of what mueller has or doesn't have. but CONsidering the circle of rooskie pawns that have cooperated, flipped or will flip is getting bigger.
Well, we are both in the same position neither of us knows what he has exactly. but what I do know is that no one has been charged or indicted for collusion with the Russians.

No it won't
Just like liberals were so convinced Hillary was going to win. I also said no back them

it was thought that hillary would win because who the hell knew or even had an inkling what putin has been up too.

doy.
nope it was in the bag you liberals thought

So by "soon" ... You mean ... "after he milks the taxpayers for a few more years".
I mean really ... We've been hearing "soon" for a fricken long time ... :thup:

there's A TON of crimes to investigate, so of course that takes time to be so thorough.

so far so good, in only one year so far, how many indictments are up already?

and how long were all the 'nothing-burger' investigations against ms hillary?

:eusa_think:

i would rather it take what seems already like an eternity so they get an iron clad case against every treasonous bastard they can that is involved with putin..
Clinton had an ironclad case
Lucky for her the FBI was in her pocket.

sure, sure & that is why the NY feds... & great buds with guliani btw ..were called trumpland. comey - a (R). rosenstein...appointed by trump is a (R) & so is mueller.

good luck peddling that tired bent- it just doesn't fly with thinking folk. you are duped into following the steve bannon coined phrase notion that the 'deep state' is out to get you.

Last edited:
So by "soon" ... You mean ... "after he milks the taxpayers for a few more years".
I mean really ... We've been hearing "soon" for a fricken long time ... :thup:

there's A TON of crimes to investigate, so of course that takes time to be so thorough.

so far so good, in only one year so far, how many indictments are up already?

and how long were all the 'nothing-burger' investigations against ms hillary?

:eusa_think:

i would rather it take what seems already like an eternity so they get an iron clad case against every treasonous bastard they can that is involved with putin..
Clinton had an ironclad case
Lucky for her the FBI was in her pocket.

sure, sure & that is why the NY feds... & great buds with guliani btw ..were called trumpland. comey - a (R). rosenstein...appointed by trump is a (R) & so is mueller.

good luck peddling that tired bent- it just doesn't fly with thinking folk. you are duped into following the steve bannon coined phrase of the 'deep state'
So says the fox to the farmer while guarding the hen house. Your chickens are safe

tom Coraitian much?
Not at all.

What about your avatar?

That's real.

My father fought in WWII. He was part of the force that hit Normandy beach on DDay . He said that if he knew a piece of shit like obama was going to be president, he wouldn't have bothered. Let the Germans have it.

When he died I got a commendation signed by obama. In memory of my father, I burned it.

No it won't

doy.
nope it was in the bag you liberals thought

because nobody knew what what going on & how far reaching it was.

double doy.

Forum List

Back