When Mr Mueller has finished trump.....

Your avatar is of the civil ensign of Croatia. Are you an American or are you a Russian bot?

maybe he's just a soccer fan.. you should come out of your bunker more often.
used by Croatian Merchant Navy
created by Croatian Government & Parliament
There's no such thing as "Croatian Merchant Navy" in English. It's called the "Croatian Merchant Marine".

Even in the United States, yes.
MERCHANT%20MARINE.jpg
Jesssssus Christ
File:Civil Ensign of Croatia.svg - Wikimedia Commons

Why the pictures of guns? What is wrong with you? Are you mentally ill?

Your avatar is of the civil ensign of Croatia. Are you an American or are you a Russian bot?

There's no such thing as "Croatian Merchant Navy" in English. It's called the "Croatian Merchant Marine".

MERCHANT%20MARINE.jpg
Jesssssus Christ

Why do you care? What is wrong with you? I will not ask a mentally ill person with TDS if they are mentally ill because it's an already foregone conclusion.

what i listed. can't read? are you one of them thar poorly educated mooks loves long time?

seems to be.
You haven't listed anything
What defines a person as a fascist in your opinion?

i gave you a link to a thread where i listed each of the 14 tenets of fascism, point by point with some unbiased credible links to boot.

go back & find it.
I don't need or want your link
I want your opinion

of course you don't want it. because you can't argue it. i've learned what a fascist is & what fascism is & what fascism does. it's called being educated. everything that defines facism - i've applied to trump in a very cohesive way. don't wanna go there? don't.

it just puts a fine point on what you are.
So you know what a fascist is but yet call Trump a fascist?
I know you don't know what a fascist is if you think trump is one
You call him that because it's what other uninformed liberals call him.

um, no. he is trying to break the equal branches of gov't by tearing down EVERY institution our constitution is based on. we are a nation of laws & he admires & is trying to emulate one leader of all. period.

deconstruct the administrative state. ~ steve bannon.

bite me. ~ playtime.

MERCHANT%20MARINE.jpg
Jesssssus Christ

he took the class: 'phallic symbol 101' :lmao:

You haven't listed anything

i gave you a link to a thread where i listed each of the 14 tenets of fascism, point by point with some unbiased credible links to boot.

go back & find it.
I want your opinion

of course you don't want it. because you can't argue it. i've learned what a fascist is & what fascism is & what fascism does. it's called being educated. everything that defines facism - i've applied to trump in a very cohesive way. don't wanna go there? don't.

um, no. he is trying to break the equal branches of gov't by tearing down EVERY institution our constitution is based on. we are a nation of laws & he admires & is trying to emulate one leader of all. period.

bite me. ~ playtime.
So we agree you don't know what a fascist is

Mueller may just get perp-walked before Friday. ;)

In b4 leftists start jumping out of tall buildings. I think this week will be glorious.

In the meantime, Tommy can't even go out of his house without running into Muslims.

^^^ ' Mueller may just get perp-walked before Friday.' ^^^ :lmao:

:21::777::abgg2q.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laugh::laugh2::laughing0301:

:itsok:

This ain't UK, baby, watch what happens next week. Doh! I forgot to include you in the "liberal" list.

You do belong there, though. I apologize.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....

mueller ain't going nowhere. tick tock, sweety.

Tick-tock on Mueller's perp walk? Otay. :itsok:

all of hillary's so-called "scandals" are based in FAKE NEWS designed to undermine her chance at becoming POTUS. it worked, mission accomplished... your lies successfully turned a good woman into a demon... that every single hillary "scandal" was a nothing burger was some deep state grand conspiracy.

just so russia's favored demon could become POTUS.

:cuckoo:

Because all those people died because it wasn't convenient for Hillary. amirite? :rolleyes:

In b4 leftists start jumping out of tall buildings. I think this week will be glorious.

In the meantime, Tommy can't even go out of his house without running into Muslims.

This ain't UK, baby, watch what happens next week. Doh! I forgot to include you in the "liberal" list.

alrighty, then....for what & by whom, exactly? you still got some 'splainin' to do luuuuucy... i mean ....marion.

alrighty, then....for what & by whom, exactly? you still got some 'splainin' to do luuuuucy... i mean ....marion.

Misusing a government appointment. Fabricating allegations.

Bah, in reality, he'll probably just slip away quietly, with no repercussions, versus getting hanged for sedition.

I see the writing on the wall. :(

Perp walk Mueller on what grounds?
When you're attacking the investigator, youre losing.

bj6gcogpau811.jpg

go back & find it.
I want your opinion

bite me. ~ playtime.

i certainly agree that you do not since you think obama & FDR fall into that group, comrade. how's the kiev, btw? LOL............................................................................................_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ .

I want your opinion

bite me. ~ playtime.

i certainly agree that you do not since you think obama & FDR fall into that group, comrade. how's the kiev, btw? LOL............................................................................................_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ .
in your own opinion what defines a fascist?

Misusing a government appointment. Fabricating allegations.

Bah, in reality, he'll probably just slip away quietly, with no repercussions, versus getting hanged for sedition.

I see the writing on the wall. :(

ooooOOOOOoooooo...i seeeeeeeeeee............... so you just gave yourself an 'out' since you know you are full of bovine excrement & that mueller is just chugging along undisturbed because he is going by the book. you do know that in any investigation--- if witness' or evidence come forth that brings a fed down another avenue of questioning or intel gathering, they can pursue it if a crime has been committed? there might be protocol to follow, but as an officer sworn to uphold the law--- they cannot ignore it whether it's pertinent or not to the original investigation.

one example: the mayor of my hometown was under investigation by the feds for fraud(?) & they had a warrant to tap his phone. well now--- as they were listening in on a call for evidence of certain crimes, the mayor was heard on the phone talking with a hooker he 'dated' about setting up yet ANOTHER date with her young daughter & niece.

now............. should the feds have ignored that because it wasn't related to their investigation of fraud?

( mayor phil giordano, waterbury, ct ... google it)

Last edited:

bite me. ~ playtime.

ho-hum. you flunked comprehension in school, right? now that we agree that you don't know, you can presume your poorly educated support of drumpf.

i'm sure there will be all kinds of winning with his one-one meeting with putin. just like we can all sleep well now after meeting with the piglet from NK. & his praise of duterte was astounding, 'eh?

not to mention his desire to dismantle NATO... clearly wishing to turn his back on our allies & re-align himself with ' democratic ' nations.

i won't be holding my breath for any more solid intelligent conversion with *you*. i'm beginning to doubt you are even human. is st. petersburg lovely this time of year?

bite me. ~ playtime.

ho-hum. you flunked comprehension in school, right? now that we agree that you don't know, you can presume your poorly educated support of drumpf.

i'm sure there will be all kinds of winning with his one-one meeting with putin. just like we can all sleep well now after meeting with the piglet from NK. & his praise of duterte was astounding, 'eh?

not to mention his desire to dismantle NATO... clearly wishing to turn his back on our allies & re-align himself with ' democratic ' nations.

i won't be holding my breath for any more solid intelligent conversion with *you*. i'm beginning to doubt you are even human. is st. petersburg lovely this time of year?
You have yet to give your opinion on what a fascist is. I didn't ask for a link I want your opinion.
And nothing you've said against Trump is evidence that he is a fascist.
So do and try to keep up

You have yet to give your opinion on what a fascist is. I didn't ask for a link I want your opinion.
And nothing you've said against Trump is evidence that he is a fascist.
So do and try to keep up

i noticed you never answered my question.

oh my dear you are behind the times
The CIA can hide its own fingerprints from its hacking exploits and attribute blame to others, such as Russia and China, according to WikiLeaks

no my dear.. YOU are behind the times.

you side with criminal spies over the honor of your own country... your own federal agencies whose sources and methods (no shit!) are designed solely to preserve, protect and defend the constitution of your country.

you shrug at this administrations repeated betrayals of your country's constitutional principles. due process matters!

furthermore you laughably claim in your sig line that those citizens who notice such egregious constitutional betrayals are the ones who are traitors??

only unAmerican assholes love wikileaks and hate liberals.

you, my dear, are a perfect poster boy of patriotic betrayal. :itsok:

Forum List

Back