When One of Two Presidents Was Shot in The Head. Two Presidents?

Procrustes Stretched

This place is nothing without the membership.
Dec 1, 2008
"Two Presidents?" That's exactly what I asked myself upon hearing a FOX News host and political commentator suggest there are 2 US Presidents.

"This elections crazier than a "soup sandwich" One President dropped out. The other was shot in the head..." Jesse 'not-a-journalist' Watters
There you have it. On FOX News and a few other very-very-friendly-to Trump media outlets, Trump is still honored with being called "President Trump" instead of former President Trump. Yet, in reality Joe Biden is currently the only President of the United States of America.

I would expect a major news network's political commentator know the USA only ever has one President at any given time. It's not like the Two Popes thing. There is no "Western Schism" in the USA, no matter how much some people suggest so.

biden minus trump jan 20.jpg

See only one President

"Two Presidents?" That's exactly what I asked myself upon hearing a FOX News host and political commentator suggest there are 2 US Presidents.

"This elections crazier than a "soup sandwich" One President dropped out. The other was shot in the head..." Jesse 'not-a-journalist' Watters
There you have it. On FOX News and a few other very-very-friendly-to Trump media outlets, Trump is still honored with being called "President Trump" instead of former President Trump. Yet, in reality Joe Biden is currently the only President of the United States of America.

I would expect a major news network's political commentator know the USA only ever has one President at any given time. It's not like the Two Popes thing. There is no "Western Schism" in the USA, no matter how much some people suggest so.

View attachment 988287
See only one President

Lamer Than Lame Talking Points Have Reached a Stephen Hawking Level

View attachment 988287
See only one President

My candidate took a bullet for Democracy. All your candidate ever took was a schlong in her mouth.

Forum List

Back