When rhetoric fuses with reality

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
I'm reminded of a question asked of MAGA-type Charlie Kirk last year. It's the perfect example of how a manipulated individual loses track of the difference between rhetoric and reality.

The video is chilling. Kirk is asked by an audience member:

"At this point, we're living under a corporate and medical fascism. This is tyranny (this could be Mark Levin or Hannity or Tucker talking, but it's just an audience member). "When do we get to use the guns? And that's not a joke. I mean, literally. Where is the line? How many elections are they going to steal before we kill these people?"

Kirk, who DOES know the difference between rhetoric and reality, tries to slow him down, but to no avail. The guy is dead (no pun intended) serious. He just doesn't KNOW any better.

These MAGA media types are responsible for any violence the rubes perpetrate. They are fomenting rage, division and violence for professional gain. They are seditionists in a literal sense.

Last edited:
I'm reminded of a question asked of MAGA-type Charlie Kirk last year. It's the perfect example of how a manipulated individual loses track of the difference between rhetoric and reality.

"At this point, we're living under a corporate and medical fascism. This is tyranny (this could be Mark Levin or Hannity or Tucker talking, but it's just an audience member). "When do we get to use the guns? And that's not a joke. I mean, literally. Where is the line? How many elections are they going to steal before we kill these people?"

Kirk, who DOES know the difference between rhetoric and reality, tries to slow him down, but to no avail. The guy is dead (no pun intended) serious. He just doesn't KNOW any better.

These MAGA media types are responsible for any violence the rubes perpetrate. They are fomenting rage, division and violence for professional gain. They are seditionists in the literal term.

Yeah....

This is why you always get so much push-back when you state that there is essentially no difference between the D's and the R's.

Remember when you stated the "Left has lost it's shit"?

Yeah....

This is why you always get so much push-back when you state that there is essentially no difference between the D's and the R's.

Remember when you stated the "Left has lost it's shit"?
I do.

However, I've never said that there is essentially no difference between the D's and the R's.

What I've said, probably hundreds of times, is that they share many behaviors.

These MAGA media types are responsible for any violence the rubes perpetrate. They are fomenting rage, division and violence for professional gain. They are seditionists in a literal sense.

You're the ones who want to deny medical care to Americans who chose not to take an experimental vaccine. You're the ones who want to take others' children away from them for expressing an opinion that kindergarten teachers shouldn't be talking to their students about sex. You're the ones who do the bidding of billionaire corporations against the interests of the people. And I know you're going to lie and say you don't believe those things, but I'm not buying it. You're a fascist, just like the ones this guy is describing. You cheered when 25 innocent people were murdered during your Summer of Terror in 2020. You're not fooling anyone.

You're the ones who want to deny medical care to Americans who chose not to take an experimental vaccine. You're the ones who want to take others' children away from them for expressing an opinion that kindergarten teachers shouldn't be talking to their students about sex. You're the ones who do the bidding of billionaire corporations against the interests of the people. And I know you're going to lie and say you don't believe those things, but I'm not buying it. You're a fascist, just like the ones this guy is describing. You cheered when 25 innocent people were murdered during your Summer of Terror in 2020. You're not fooling anyone.
Clumsy deflection noted and appreciated.

because you live in the bubble of a tiny hate cult.

1650916995056.png

The guy in the audience is probably a FBI plant. I mean, the guy's rhetoric is a Democrat meme. Kirk didn't take the bait.

Your opinion on reality isn't valid, because you live in the bubble of a tiny hate cult.
Not true

Mac is going to start his backward party, I think it is, and save us all from ourselves.

So how is that going Mac and will you run as President for your party no one has ever heard of?

Charlie Kirk gave a good answer

one that you choose to ignore as you wage your war against trump voters

the problem is that your choice for president and the democrat party are pushing 75-80 million voters into a corner by COMPLETELY ignoring their concerns

Biden’s open border policy is a good example

when we hear that 2 million illegal aliens will be welcomed into America every single year it does make people fighting mad

thats insane

As a fake moderate, responsible leaders like Kirk should be hailed by you

Last edited:

Forum List

Back