When the Police are the biggest thieves around...what do you do???

I agree these laws need to change. Its highly stupid to ride around with that amount of cash. But...we're free to be dumb.

Actually, it is the federal government that is the thief, not the cops. But then you would have to watch the whole thing to know, and it's kinda long.

If this were an attack on the corruption of cops, which is decided in vogue these days, it's a definite fail.

I'm not particular on these laws personally, there are some valid reasons not to trust banks with all your cash... The saying never put all your eggs in one basket comes to mind.

There's really no reason for it to take years to figure out if someone's money is drug related or not, and I'm not comfortable with requiring everyone to go through some massive audit simply because they're porting cash from location a to b. This is especially unfair for foreigners really, because they may not have a US admissible cash trail to even provide as proof of legitimacy...

I file this under my "innocent until proven guilty" file of things we need to fix. If the Gov. is going to hold the money, then there needs to be an immediate investigation into it, not a holding pattern for years, or even months. It needs to be immediately looked into and decided, and if that cannot be done, then it needs to be released - even if that means a couple drug runner's get "away" with it. I guess I feel that the risk of accidental seizure is too high, and the personal price paid by those who have that money seized exasperates that "too high" a price further.

Actually, it is the federal government that is the thief, not the cops. But then you would have to watch the whole thing to know, and it's kinda long.

If this were an attack on the corruption of cops, which is decided in vogue these days, it's a definite fail.
Not surprisingly, the details eluded you...
The officers in question have the option of applying state or Federal statutes when conducting these "raids for cash", the officer decided to sidestep the state statute because the laws were changed making it easier for citizens to have their money returned...

The officers then omits exculpatory information in his report and suggests that the individuals stopped are or have a criminal history...
If you are intellectually unable to connect these dots, it's not surprising.

The officers in question have the option of applying state or Federal statutes when conducting these "raids for cash", the officer decided to sidestep the state statute because the laws were changed making it easier for citizens to have their money returned...

The officers then omits exculpatory information in his report and suggests that the individuals stopped are or have a criminal history...
Oh, I see. So he steals from the rich and gives to the state. The cops are sort of liberal Robin Hoods then.

The title suggests the cops pocketed the money. It's a fail.

Oh, I see. So he steals from the rich and gives to the state. The cops are sort of liberal Robin Hoods then.

So you couldn't intellectualize the title and decided to elaborate on your inability to grasp the details of the story...that's nothing new.

So you couldn't intellectualize the title and decided to elaborate on your inability to grasp the details of the story...that's nothing new.
"Intellectualize the title"? :)

Intellectualize this: Fail~!

So sad when grown men can't go away after being made the fool...just admit the story confused you and run along...

Forgot...English tends to throw you for a loop. If I need to dumb it down further for you, I don't think I can...

intellectualize
[in-tl-ek-choo-uh-lahyz]
verb (used with object), intellectualized, intellectualizing.
to seek or consider the rational content or form of.
to make intellectual.
to analyze (something) intellectually or rationally.
to ignore the emotional or psychological significance of (an action,feeling, dream, etc.) by an excessively intellectual or abstractexplanation.

So sad when grown men can't go away after being made the fool...just admit the story confused you and run along...
I think you'd better abandon this thread and chalk it up to your own stupidity again. It isn't just race as this level of stupidity transcends simple low IQ.

FAIL

I did think your comment on "intellectualizing the title of the thread" was pretty Godamned funny though. :)

I think you'd better abandon this thread and chalk it up to your own stupidity again. It isn't just race as this level of stupidity transcends simple low IQ.

FAIL

I did think your comment on "intellectualizing the title of the thread" was pretty Godamned funny though. :)

Actually your inability to comprehend a simple news report speaks volumes on your lack of intellectual prowess...
Not to worry, others will be able to make sense of an article that has left you perplexed...

Feel free to continue with the impotent exclamations of "i.Q." it's simply icing on the cake...

Let adults comment on the article...you can exist stage left.

What article and what the fuck does "exist stage left" mean. Don't give me this, well-I'm-black shit. It's just as stupid as "intellectualizing" your title.

Failure on so many levels.

What article and what the fuck does "exist stage left" mean. Don't give me this, well-I'm-black shit. It's just as stupid as "intellectualizing" your title.

So English must truly confound you at times...I'll allow you that excuse rather than assign it to your limited mental capacity...
So run along now and study the correct spelling of Goddamn as you wrack your brain and the internet for such a common phrase as "exit stage left."

So English must truly confound you at times...I'll allow you that excuse rather than assign it to your limited mental capacity...
So run along now and study the correct spelling of Goddamn as you wrack your brain and the internet for such a common phrase as "exit stage left."
Are "exit" and "exist" as confusing as "ask" and "ax" in Ebonics? Just axing. :)

With that, I leave you to your own ineptness and intellectualizations.

Are "exit" and "exist" as confusing as "ask" and "ax" in Ebonics? Just axing. :)

With that, I leave you to your own ineptness and internationalizations.
happy-handsome-excited-male-guys-pointing-fingers-laughing-you-isolated-over-white-background-33581495.jpg

I'll keep this one marked for the stupidity hall of shame...

I don't know if an autobiography would be a big hit, but go for it.

I don't know if an autobiography would be a big hit, but go for it.
Go work on your English...

Learn to spell "Goddamn" correctly and the difference between "EXIT" and "EXIST".
Until you master a "English as a second language" course don't bother responding.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back