When they don't deny it, it can only mean one thing.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
If it weren't true, they would just flat out deny it.

But when they are quiet, it means they are trying to figure out what the other side knows. They don't wan to tell a lie, but they don't want to tell the truth either. So they are trying to come up with a plausible story that fits what facts that are already known.

So far, for me, no rational scenarios spring to mind.

Who cracks first?

If it weren't true, they would just flat out deny it.

But when they are quiet, it means they are trying to figure out what the other side knows. They don't wan to tell a lie, but they don't want to tell the truth either. So they are trying to come up with a plausible story that fits what facts that are already known.

So far, for me, no rational scenarios spring to mind.

Who cracks first?
Only rational scenario is you haven't received your approved talking points.

They will be issued before Monday Dawn.

• Banned
I'll take, What The Fuck Is The Subject Here for $400, Alex.
Hint, what famous son in law is lawyering up before he makes a public statement?

How many are involved?

And how come only the first ones get immunity. After that, you're going to need all those lawyers.

What is "you didn't bother to actually read the responses so you are making crap up"?

• Banned
Funny how Republicans didn't even know the details. Just leaving out the names and they didn't know who was involved in the biggest story currently going on in America. That's what happens when you only watch Fox.

Forum List

Back