When they refer to you as a cult...

Cult is the new buzz word. Everything enemy democrats don't like is a cult. The Trump cult. The Christian cult. The Parent's Rights cult. Cults all over the place. Democrats don't have a cult. They have a party, the Communist Party.
qdcojwmfo1ub1.jpg

For the record, I am a "MAGA Republican."

I believe that the 2020 President election was stolen, but there was not enough provable fraud to have accomplished that. If that makes me a "cult" member, please send me the appropriate cult ID card. I will show it proudly.

I also believe that Donald Trump cannot win in 2024, and my fellow Republicans are going down the path of destruction of the republic by continuing to support him. But if he is the nominee, I will support him to the fullest, voting for him as early and often as I possibly can.
Here ya go:

1699226873552.png

Cult is the new buzz word. Everything enemy democrats don't like is a cult. The Trump cult. The Christian cult. The Parent's Rights cult. Cults all over the place. Democrats don't have a cult. They have a party, the Communist Party.
Nuthin new about it, kid. You guys have been in this cult for like 7 or 8 years now.

The U.S. is in deep trouble when the media joins radical mentally disturbed democrats in an effort to reduce good honest Americans to the level of a "cult" for political purposes that could include extermination.

The U.S. is in deep trouble when the media joins radical mentally disturbed democrats in an effort to reduce good honest Americans to the level of a "cult" for political purposes that could include extermination.
Yes. The US is in deep trouble.

I'm a bluecollar redneck. On fridays we all hang at the redneck bar, doing redneck brew, talkin' redneck stuff

Occasionally , a well dressed couple of tourists , or even couple with well dressed littles comes to the door......looking for a meal, etc...

They look around in horror, and back on out

Nobody usually says anything (we missed a golden opportunity to yell squeal like a pig)

I suppose they'll go on back down to the flatlands, and tell stories about the 'cult' they ran into up north......

~S~

...these are the principles they hate and therefore use as a benchmark to justify their use of the language....

View attachment 839420

Their hatred for these principles is why they hate you. It's why they attack you for your belief in them. It's why they refer to you as a terrorist.

And clearly, as is witnessed herein....they're rather open about it.

Humans are emotional. In order to get to run a country, a state, a city, you need to manipulate people's emotions.

The easiest examples are: Obama "hope not hate" and Trump "Make America Great Again"

The message is the same. "Life sucks, I'll give you the hope that you want". And in the end it's always going to be a false hope.

The next problem is that people don't want to believe they're being manipulated. Voters are "intelligent" and "strong" or whatever. They believe they're in control of their lives, they believe the other side is bad, their side is good. They haven't done much or any research to figure out what is what, they JUST KNOW what is what.

So each side will try and belittle the other side. "Cult" is literally a negative word for "religion". Religions are good, you have some fake stuff and a load of people manipulating, yay, good. But cults are some fake stuff and a load of people manipulating, boo, bad.

Same as terrorist and freedom fighter, same thing, different connotation.

Politics and religion go hand in hand, they're the same thing, a power base to manipulate people so they can then set about doing whatever they want to do.

With such huge parties in the US, you need to manipulate, if you actually had real policies people wouldn't vote for them. They want their fake hope.

Forum List

Back